• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majmun

Getting banned for avoiding cartertax is OK by me

ifuHZ2dK10PJu.gif

This place has finally died. Unban them early, Mumei, as an early Christmas present to us.
8zdXc.gif

I litterally had to do a google search for "POP GAF neogaf" to find this thread since the christmas title. I looked up and down the thread list several times and couldn't find it. I even entered "Brit Gaf" thinking perhaps the title had changed to be about Britney. I almost concluded the entire existence of popgaf had been erased from the gaf servers in a snap judgement from EviLore.

Majmun

Never knew you liked Ke$hit
iLBSJt29Zj0cr.gif

Anyway, we need more xmas gifs in here. Besides the Beyonce one, I also made one of my other fave:

ikhFq59hAlOs3.gif

Oh man, I'm getting really hyped for Warrior.

The sampler has a bunch of good sounding stuff, and right now I'm hooked on C'mon.

kbRLa.gif
kbRLa.gif
kbRLa.gif
YASSSS!

I only listened to the new clip of "Supernatural", but that was enough to whet my appetite. I was slayed, and the holy Jesus needs to come and take me now. Warrior is going to be one of the biggest bops of this year.

Speaking of Supernatural, I miss Bladenic and his Jensen Ackles gifs. :(

botty

Banned
Lotus isn't flopping.

Xtina is the most successful niche artist of all time. Compare that to Beyonce, who appeals to general public, and yet still can't keep up with the likes of Katy Perry or Lady Gaga.

Oh, and Frank Ocean is writing songs for her again.

#RIP

legendtinahpkcg.gif

Majmun

Can't believe you called Christina niche. The girl has sold millions of records but is currently flopping...hard.

Niche???...more like finiche

ibyiuXDgOaO5Fj.gif

Btw, got that source for new Beysus and Frank Ocean collab? This being a fact could slay me.

botty

Banned
Can't believe you called Christina niche. The girl has sold millions of records but is currently flopping...hard.

Niche???...more like finiche

ibyiuXDgOaO5Fj.gif

Btw, got that source for new Beysus and Frank Ocean collab? This being a fact could slay me.

It's from GQ article, but you aren't allowed to post scans on here. I didn't read the article, only saw the beyonce bits on ATRL... which are the only important parts anyway.

I'm guessing Frank Ocean also spoke about the different men who have inspired his music, by rearranging his colon.

iNptpRCaq30VP.gif

and the only time Xtina hasn't been niche was during her debut. Since then she has been eclectic, and niche.

And even as a Niche artist she still pulled a #1 single during 4 era.

ibaWzAYn12ICUD.gif

Aguila

#ICONIC
Xtincta chose one of the most un-niche producers in the world to make two songs for Lotus. One of those songs is her lead single. She obviously wanted to appeal to the general public.

Try again botty.
iXpeIemBYEG3o.gif

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
LOL "Lettuce"

BTW I hear some pplz got PS All-Stars? I gots mine so I want to drag y'all. I'll be droppin more bombs than xtincta has in the last five years

lctv

Neo Member
I've been bashing and shitting all over Rihanna's album
in different locations. Because we all know it's shit.
tumblr_mdn80mYlTo1ryjwc0.gif

Im currently trying to sit through it and I'm deleting track after track
because they are unlistenable. Even Talk That Ghetto had a bop or 2.

Can we just end the era at Diamonds?

Did you pirate the album? You can tell us hun.

Aguila

#ICONIC

Oop

iVLLiuJNgF6yv.gif

I still haven't listened to this legendary album.

LuuKyK

Agreed, this last Rihanna album is trash. Only Diamonds is ok-ish. Still kinda boring. Not Lana Delay levels of boredom, but still...

botty

Banned
LOL "Lettuce"

BTW I hear some pplz got PS All-Stars? I gots mine so I want to drag y'all. I'll be droppin more bombs than xtincta has in the last five years

The thought of dragging you to the pits with Parappa for all your Xtina shade...

iWTbI6OaY5qSf.gif

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
What the (insert name of bad albums -- shit) is going on in here?

What was the previous title.

Someone tell me there's a title repository for this thread.

Tomodachi

I must admit that after the initial excitement, Unapologetic started to wear off on me really fast. I still listen to some tracks but I'm not that into it especially when I can listen to Paradise (album of the year, your faves barely tried tbh) or even Halcyon. And here I thought I had found another Rated R D:

Majmun

What's with all the Unapologetic bashing. Ban them too, Mumei

ibhkaFy4qJWudI.gif

Koodo's Mariah gif definitely improved the original btw *.*

Happy Thanksgiving POPGAF!

I hope everyone, including our banned friends, have a great day! :)

If you don't celebrate, still have a fantastic day. :)

Yeah I don't get it. Unapologetic at least doesn't make me sleepy like Fungal.

tumblr_mdolksHY2z1r1vyiko1_500.gif

And yes, the thinly veiled Frank Ocean homophobia needs to end posthaste, child.

SaintZ

Happy Thanksgiving POPGAF!

I hope everyone, including our banned friends, have a great day! :)

If you don't celebrate, still have a fantastic day. :)
Happy Thanksgiving bew! I hope you cooked something tasty.

And Happy Thanksgiving to y'all popgaf! I wish I celebrated this holiday because I need some turkey in my life tbh.

krypt0nian said:
And yes, the thinly veiled Frank Ocean homophobia needs to end posthaste, child.
It's just botty's schtick. He tries really hard to drag Frank Ocean but by now I just find it hilarious.

lctv

Neo Member
Yeah I don't get it. Unapologetic at least doesn't make me sleepy like Fungal.

tumblr_mdolksHY2z1r1vyiko1_500.gif

It might not make me sleepy but I swear I lost braincells even
attempting to listen to the first half. Only Diamonds & Half of Me
are somewhat bare able w/ the second giving me Coldplay - Paradise
teas the way she's speaking in the beginning. Overall though
tumblr_mdjnvhLEbC1ryb0hd.gif

SaintZ

I luv all your Britney gifs tbh.

In other news...
Nicki Minaj Denied Entry To Own Album Release Party

Nicki Minaj was turned away from her own album release launch party Tuesday night in New York.

A source familiar with the incident told The Huffington Post that the 29-year-old "Starships" singer was scheduled to attend the event but was denied entry from Greenhouse club when she rolled up with her boyfriend and a hefty entourage of 25 people at 3:30 a.m. Incidentally, the downtown hot spot is also owned by the same folks who run WIP, the club of choice for Drake-Chris Brown brawls.

"The cops denied [Minaj] access saying the venue was capacity," the insider said. "She tried to celebrate with fans but was turned away at the door."

Minaj released "The Re-Up," a rerelease of her second album "Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded," on Nov. 19. "It’s a little of a different direction from the mainstream, but it’s kind of more in the direction I originally started in," she told Ryan Seacrest about the album on Monday. "I feel like the music is such a better representation of me where I am now as an artist in my career."
Oop

cRqD0.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom