• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

botty

Banned
Another Era of beyonce being eclipsed by gags.

ibqxaeHmAIOIAo.gif

Trigger

Rihanna has appealed to my inner ratchetness. I can't hold it back now.

Has she ever held back?

She will slay come '5'. Hope the others get their albums out before Bey starts her promo.

Bey will slay. This is how you do promo. This is how one generates hype. 5 is the final nail in Xtincta's coffin tbh.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
The film sheds light on her childhood in Houston, with home movies revealing the close bond she built with her family and charts the challenges Beyoncé felt when she decided to manage her career and build her own company, Parkwood Entertainment. The film also captures the intense physical and emotional demands she goes through in the studio, preparing for live performances, running a business and her family life including her return to the spotlight after the birth of her daughter, Blue Ivy Carter, in January 2012.

Beyoncé also serves as the film’s executive producer.

Cant wait to see whose identity she steals to make herself look good

Another Era of beyonce being eclipsed by gags.

ibqxaeHmAIOIAo.gif

as per

Bladenic

Rihanna has appealed to my inner ratchetness. I can't hold it back now.

Bey will slay. This is how you do promo. This is how one generates hype. 5 is the final nail in Xtincta's coffin tbh.

Weren't you just shading her and the album a few pages ago? What kind of flip flop mess?

Bladenic

The me before Unapologetic came out would have been ecstatic. The current me couldn't care less. I guess you might say I'm pressed. And she's cockblocking Kesha on BB.

Rih getting a #1 debut is the final nail in Xtuna's coffin though.

Servbot24

Banned
I'm weirdly hopeful for Artpop, don't know why. Although I think we all know her music will never be as weird as it ought to be. I almost can't wait for her sales to bomb so Wayne Coyne or some other junky can pick her up.

Accidentally wrote Artpoop at first up there.

5 will likely be an 8/10 as all B albums are. Wait is 5 actually a thing?

Trigger

I may check out P^2's album. Babel didn't blow me away, but I could use a new inde/folk album in my library. I also can't help but root for a local favorite.

Mumei

Not you people acting like you're interested in what I hope is the nadir of Idol's WGWG obsession because he has an outside chance of blocking Rihanna.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Don't get too far ahead of yourself. Things are looking goo for Rihrih but its hardly a lock. 20% is nothing with HDD.

It depends whether this update includes iTunes or not. If it doesn't, then it's good for her since she clocked him most of the week, if it does, then she could be in trouble since there's no way to know how either did at retail.

Oh well, the wait until tomorrow starts.

RT

Not you people acting like you're interested in what I hope is the nadir of Idol's WGWG obsession because he has an outside chance of blocking Rihanna.

I mean, really. It's pathetic.

Bladenic

What's with the hate against WGWG though? They can be good musicians you know. Not saying PP, but some can be.

I am surprised Unapologetic is doing as well as it is though. Loud and TTT had bigger lead singles, I thought. Of course the promo her reunion with CB certainly helped. Only Rihanus.

Ties

Banned
The me before Unapologetic came out would have been ecstatic. The current me couldn't care less. I guess you might say I'm pressed. And she's cockblocking Kesha on BB.

Rih getting a #1 debut is the final nail in Xtuna's coffin though.
Kei$ha just can't get a break

nq7gio.jpgr3sgv.gif

Servbot24

Banned
I may check out P^2's album. Babel didn't blow me away, but I could use a new inde/folk album in my library. I also can't help but root for a local favorite.
M&S is inexcusable shit. Can only imagine PP will be the same but I haven't listened.
There's lots of good folk out there if you put forth a wee bit of effort my friend.

Mumei

What's with the hate against WGWG though? They can be good musicians you know. Not saying PP, but some can be.

I am surprised Unapologetic is doing as well as it is though. Loud and TTT had bigger lead singles, I thought. Of course the promo her reunion with CB certainly helped. Only Rihanus.

Oh, they aren't all bad.

ijAMLzHgmB2e6.gif

Even if the little hussy did try it with that single title

But Phil "I sang off-key half the time and dodged anything that might stretch my range musically or vocally and didn't show a creative bone in my body" Phillips? Nuh uh.

Koodo

Banned
It's almost like all those years of WGWG domination were leading to this very moment.

i886cTask2TNe.gif

Have you not seen her recent performances? She's quite competent.

They were OK.....X Factor was good. Still, just a week ago I watched a live concert on youtube from her 777 tour. Twas pathetically bad.

lol
the tongue action too

Taylor is a little too close.
because of Black Friday, it could still go either way

ib1dq7qnjUdViE.gif

Still think it will be 1D if anyone can do it. P2 and Rihrih were on sale at the same retailers so I expect them to mirror one another. Taylor is out of the picture at this point imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom