• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Its pretty much official.

R70q8.png

Oh well grats....I guess....

iheartrihannaslayingbm0ptg.gif

Congrats Rihanna. Having your worst album be your highest-selling... isn't that always the way it goes though?

Or rather your best album being your lowest selling...
Blackout, Born This Way, 4 :(

botty said:
Beyonce is nothing with out daddy knowles

Rihanna is nothing without Jay-Z for the support and Beyonce for the template ;)

But really though.

royalan

Living up to that tag, I see.

But where's the lie? I'm an Xtina Stan who's not that big on Rih, but even I have to sip the tea when it's so blatant. Rihanna has scalped everyone as far as the race to Queen of Pop goes.

She gets special recognition for being one of the few major Pop acts to continue slaying whilst being completely unbothered by The Gaga Effect. In Rih's world, Gaga might as well not even exist, that's how little of an effect Gaga's had on her career trajectory or her reign.

Wow, I don't think I've ever been as kind to Rih in a post before.

#Navy needs to be grateful that Beyonce didn't smite Rihanna from the start like she did Ashanti, Ciara, and that third one

She gave her a free pass for Jay's sake. But she's watching...

But where's the lie? I'm an Xtina Stan who's not that big on Rih, but even I have to sip the tea when it's so blatant. Rihanna has scalped everyone as far as the race to Queen of Pop goes.

She gets special recognition for being one of the few major Pop acts to continue slaying whilst being completely unbothered by The Gaga Effect. In Rih's world, Gaga might as well not even exist, that's how little of an effect Gaga's had on her career trajectory or her reign.

Wow, I don't think I've ever been as kind to Rih in a post before.

Well there is always Perry.....they are in the same boat in my mind.

God have mercy on pop music for what we have allowed it to become.................

B-Dex

I would just like to point out that I am not the one constantly mentioning last months old news. The #Navy seems to use it as coping device.

itk33yof6zyxi4vkqc.gif

Ties

Banned
kiiiiiii @ people saying rih is fading when she scores a #1 single in a radio era full of dance pop

the queen remains unbothered with of her dozens of simultaneous number ones in the world (with diamonds and the recent album). i mean only a faded star can open with her most impressive release week numbers after 6 albums, right?
itk33yof6zyxi4vkqc.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom