• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis_

vK3gS.png

Nemesis_

On June 7, 2012 it was announced that Williams had been signed to Light Records and is due to release her third gospel album in January, 2013.

She also played herself in a straight to DVD feature called "BLESSED AND CURSED"

WpNFx.gif
WpNFx.gif
WpNFx.gif

Nemesis_

Yes, apparently.

HEART TO YOURS

MichelleWilliams-HeartToYours.jpg

DO YOU KNOW
or REMEMBER WHO I AM

Doyouknow.jpg

UNEXPECTED
EJECTION FROM RELEVANCE

Unexpected.jpg

As you can probably tell, Unexpected was the first pop album from it and Solange wrote tracks for it.

Oh, I just saw that bestiality thread.

Leona stans doing the most.

I refuse to click that thread.

When it comes to political threads I have the diabolical drive to ALWAYS try to see and support the minority opinion no matter how absurd it is......too dangerous. Always gets me into trouble.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Cassadee Pope about to go #1 on itunes again.....may need to start watching The Voice to figure out what the hype is about.

not The Voice viewers sending a contestant's song to #1 instead of Xtina's, RIP

ik3talg2of7rcamfy4.gif

10. My Life (feat. Eminem & Adam Levine) - 50 Cent
11. Scream & Shout (feat. Britney Spears) - will.i.am

and not Adam's voice promo working better than hers

ik3talg2of7rcamfy4.gif

Trigger

The Voice has always seemed more like a vehicle for the judges to give their projects promo, so it's actually sorta sad that Xtina hasn't gotten much of a boost from it.

The Voice has always seemed like a vehicle for the judges to give their projects promo, so it's actually sorta sad that Xtina hasn't gotten much of a boost from it.

Will be interesting to see what, if any, success this seasons winner has considering how much better they are selling on itunes now.

If they leverage the show this spring properly they could get a hit I think....but they will need to rush the album because you CANNOT wait till after you have a new winner for the next season before releasing previous winners album.

Bladenic

I've had a shrine in my room for the past 2 years, this isn't new to me at all. #LoyalStan No repenting from me.

ik3talg2of7rcamfy4.gif

I didn't mean you, I meant the other heathens. Not only did they not know of him, but that means they don't watch God Men either. Bunch of uneducated baboons. (jk)

tumblr_ln9fpjjKaZ1qb967wo1_500.gif

Artemisia

Banned
RT

I didn't mean you, I meant the other heathens. Not only did they not know of him, but that means they don't watch God Men either. Bunch of uneducated baboons.

tumblr_ln9fpjjKaZ1qb967wo1_500.gif

She's being clocked by "Now That's What I Call Music! 38 - Various Artists" on the UK charts.

do people seriously buy those?

i mean... haven't they heard those songs on the radio a million times anyway?

ik3talg2of7rcamfy4.gif

Jon Hamm is disgusting, the sex seen on Bridesmaid was tough to watch

iGr5cXx3uU2q1.gif

I don't even know what to say. I was never taught how to deal with this level of blasphemy

ik3talg2of7rcamfy4.gif

Trigger

I watched Mad Men thank you. I just didn't know Jon Hamm was hung.

Will be interesting to see what, if any, success this seasons winner has considering how much better they are selling on itunes now.

If they leverage the show this spring properly they could get a hit I think....but they will need to rush the album because you CANNOT wait till after you have a new winner for the next season before releasing previous winners album.

Unfortunately, that's probably what's going to happen. The Voice winners never had much in the way of a strong support for their albums. I don't even think the winner will get an original song like Idol champs.

Unfortunately, that's probably what's going to happen. The Voice winners never had much in the way of a strong support for their albums. I don't even think the winner will get an original song like Idol champs.

Not to mention no tour.....Idol winners get a 6 figure paycheck for those, which takes a lot of pressure off and gives them exposure/experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom