• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aguila

#ICONIC
I'm saving up for Warrior. Have mercy Googoosha. It's Christmas time.

izDHDS88n7ERy.gif

Satch

Banned
Battle of Life absolutely SLAYS with the BURNING HOT FIRE OF ONE THOUSAND SUNS, SCALDING AND BLISTERING THE BRUISED AND BLEEDING FLESH OF ALL WHO OPPOSE HER SUPREMACY-- oh

anyway, it is a BOP

iZnO3tfwmiJPk.gif

Cynosure

I've been paying closer attention to Beyonce's backup dancers lately

ikrZxJX8cCFFT.gif

bow

my fave is the one in the red

BEYONCE-2011SCS.jpg

she was amazing in glastonbury *.*

Artemisia

Banned
Operation Gaga is dragging Kelly Clarkson and I am laughing so hard

Dead @ this bitch not even being nice enough to wash the residue from the entire bag of cheetos she consumed earlier before licking this man

zFpMd.jpg

iNNM5i6A33dvi.gif

Mumei

This is by far the worst and the stupidest part of Pop-GAF. Every single person that people talk about in these threads has had unflattering pictures for one reason or another and every single person has had Photoshopped album or single covers that make them look unrealistically flawless. I do not see why anyone feels the need to start repeatedly posting unrepresentative unflattering pictures of someone.

I have only noticed that this tends to come from those whose faves are lacking in either talent or in current success.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Since the other Gaga stan(s) never post anything about Gaga and then they have the nerve to call me a Judas even though I am the only one that mostly brings her up around here

lets all admire these pics of the Queen in the safari

imdrYoGlJYJ6O.gif

Nemesis_

Um, how do you think the Xtina stans feel.

MOMMY THEY ARE MAKING FUN OF MY FAVE ON THE INTERNET ;__::;;;;;;;

I'm not saying that the stanbase has it hard or anything, just that I don't know why I bother posting random candids of Gaga unless it's her holding her album art or something.

Otherwise it's really just a non event. Especially for the non-stans.

Yas boil them Godgoosha. RIP, lemme go visit their graves.
j/k they are in an unmarked mass grave

She is coming for everyone.

ibfxi2lzUVcJUT.gif

Screaming at UNMARKED MASS GRAVE

Satch

Banned
May GOD have MERCY on these unfortunate souls.

ib0Ch6LYw2rbgC.gif
yes BAPTIZE THE NONBELIEVERS in BOILING WATER so that they may see the error of their ways

neither silver sulfadiazine cream nor gauze pads will be enough to heal their burns

GODgoosha's silky smooth vocals and the tender embrace of her strong arms, built by years of training in the art of DECAPITATION as a child (no instrument of murder is more dear to her than that of an EXECUTIONER'S NIGH UNWIELDY AXE), are all that's pure enough on this earth to soothe such deep and damaging wounds

Nemesis_

She is such an entrepeneur, owning her own records store chain and her own fashion label with clothes she herself makes. What will she do next?

RfjZK.png

Nemesis_

And our FIRST LADY OF
BOILS
POP IS TALKED ABOUT ALL THE TIME.

As recently as November 2012.

International pressure is mounting on Gulnara Karimova, the daughter of Uzbek President Islam Karimov: Already associated with two corruption investigations in Europe, now Russian media are reporting that an apartment she owns in Moscow has been seized by court order.

The Lenta.ru website on November 2 quoted Interfax news agency as reporting that Karimova’s luxury apartment in downtown Moscow -- said to be worth $10 million -- had been seized as part of an antitrust case launched by Russian telecommunications company MTS after its business in Uzbekistan was appropriated this summer.

Observers interpreted the unconfirmed report -- which cites an anonymous law-enforcement source and has not been officially confirmed -- as bad news for Karimova. “Leaks to the media about Karimova’s apartment are a sign to her that a war has started against her [in Russia],” Daniil Kislov, editor-in-chief of Fergananews.com, was quoted as saying by the Bfm.ru website.

He pointed to the MTS conflict as the cause. This summer, Tashkent first suspended the operations of MTS’s Uzbekistan subsidiary O’zdunrobita (accusing it of legal violations that the company denied) and later ordered its assets seized, forcing MTS to write off over $1 billion in losses.

Karimova has been linked to two corruption cases under way in Europe: A money-laundering investigation in Switzerland involving Uzbek nationals who (according to leaked documents) are her associates, and a Swedish investigation into allegations of suspicious payments by Swedish-Finnish telecoms firm TeliaSonera (which denies any wrongdoing) to businesswoman Gayane Avakyan, a Karimova associate also involved in the money-laundering probe.

Karimova, who is an Uzbek diplomat as well as a fashion designer and pop star, has not responded to repeated requests from EurasiaNet.org for comment on the cases. But as pressure mounts in Europe over the corruption probes, news of possible legal troubles in Russia strike a further blow to Karimova’s international reputation.

The GooGooGanesha reign will not let up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom