• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satch

Banned
i am SCREAMING
BECAUSE GOOGOOSHA'S HENCHMEN HAVE FOUND WHERE I LIVE AND ARE BRANDING MY LEGS WITH A HOT IRON FOR NOT LIKING THE ORIGINAL VERSION OF ROUND RUN AS MUCH AS THE REMIX. DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID XOXOXOXO

Artemisia

Banned
And our FIRST LADY OF
BOILS
POP IS TALKED ABOUT ALL THE TIME.

As recently as November 2012.

The GooGooGanesha reign will not let up

ch... I can only hope these plebs who dare slander GooGanesha's good name with these ridiculous accusations are dealt with appropriately.

Nemesis_

GLOBAL SUPERSTAR GOOGOOSHA also has a fragrance line coming.

On 8 October the daughter of Uzbekistan’s president Gulnara Karimova presented her first men’s and women’s fragrances at Art Week Style, Olam.uz reports.

The perfume released under the GULI brand has been created by well known French perfumer Bertrand Duchaufour. The women’s fragrance is called Mysterieuse, and the men’s is Victorious. Gulnara Karimova said that work to create the perfumes took two years.

According to Mr Bertrand Duchaufour, “the women’s fragrance contains the smells of all the flowers you can find in the East. This perfume has been created for a sensuous Eastern woman. The main smell is the fragrance of the Moroccan and Turkish rose, notes of jasmine, ylang-ylang and other flower bouquets” The men’s fragrance is filled with a harmony of contrasts and is meant for strong men.

Harvard graduate, Doctor of Political Science, Professor Gulnara Karimova previously presented herself as a pop singer and a clothes and jewellery designer. Cosmetic line Well-Being for Soul&Body from Guli has recently been presented under the GULI brand.

“Through ‘Mysterieuse’ fragrance I tried to convey the image of Gulnara, her femininity and sensuality,” said French perfumer Bertrand Duchaufour, the mastermind behind fragrances for brands such as Amouage, Comme des Garcons, Givenchy, and Christian Dior. “The women’s fragrance has notes of every flower that can be found in the orient. The primary flowers that went into it include the Moroccan and Turkish roses, notes of jasmine, ylang-ylang and other flower aromas. The men’s fragrance, Victorious, speaks for itself; it represents the image of a triumphant man. It’s filled with a harmony of contrasts. I am perhaps the first man in the history of perfumery who has tried to link France and Uzbekistan through perfume.”

Interesting that they don't say what is in the male scent. >_>

daughter.getty.jpg

pretty sure that's an apple of eden tho

Ties

Banned
i am SCREAMING
BECAUSE GOOGOOSHA'S HENCHMEN HAVE FOUND WHERE I LIVE AND ARE BRANDING MY LEGS WITH A HOT IRON FOR NOT LIKING THE ORIGINAL VERSION OF ROUND RUN AS MUCH AS THE REMIX. DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID XOXOXOXO
izHmiLoDtibkm.gif

I AM HOLLERING
FOR AIR AS GOOGOOSHA DROWNS ME IN HOT COAL

Koodo

Banned
...One who was born in beauty
Has shining face of happiness to contemplate
And his infinite universe of twinkling
facets will be really great...

iLCH5DHmKkoro.gif

SaintZ

I just want to remind everyone about the Electro-Pop Album Of The Year.
Sorry Aguila sis I just couldn't bring myself to like Ellie outside of Lights and Anything Could Happen. Figure 8 is just ok at best and the video is a hot mess. The best thing about it is that Ellie has her face covered half of the time tbh.

Also, isn't Visions the best Electro-Pop Album? Grimes slays me.

In other news, who the hell is Googoosha? Is she the Phoebe Price of music or something? All this ironic stanning frightens me.

Aguila

#ICONIC
Googoosha hysteria

ik3talg2of7rcamfy4.gif

Sorry Aguila sis I just couldn't bring myself to like Ellie outside of Lights and Anything Could Happen. Figure 8 is just ok at best and the video is a hot mess. The best thing about it is that Ellie has her face covered half of the time tbh.

Also, isn't Visions the best Electro-Pop Album? Grimes slays me.

It's ok. At least you don't completely dislike ha.

Visions is the best electronic album of the year ;)

B-Dex

GURLS....

ibhveGmo1d3Wbe.gif

The sky fell on me in IMAX tonight. It was a BLESSEDT event.

Dat BOND.
Dat THEME.
Dat BASS.

Even Adele had my pussy poppin' on that sound system.

Googoosha would have sang it better tho

cory64

I only have one fave now.
She is 24 years old, had her first music video in the mid 2000s, and made her biggest debut yet in 2012. She is a global icon of fashion and style. She also commands a navy.
My fave, a living goddess, is
GOOGOOSHA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom