• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artemisia

Banned
The Lotus Seeds now live and die by Nielsen data. Xtincta has truly become an unparalleled failure in music.

CqoUI.png

What ever will they do in 2013 without The Noise.

CqoUI.png
CqoUI.png
CqoUI.png

drinksmoke.jpeg

botty

Banned
Maybe next time Simon will hire an artist with talent to prevent his show from becoming one the biggest financial disasters in tv history.

TPxLm.gif

Aguila

#ICONIC
Britney stans shouldn't come for Xtina when the only thing Britney-related they are anticipating is a shit.i.am collab.

iYP2Pw8AoZy8s.gif

xaosslug

Obviously I am referrin to the music careers.

In the reality competition part, yeah she's slaying. Though I wouldn't attribute The Voice's success to her alone, especially with Adam Levine on there.

well, it is a process. And I do feel this will be another case (see: X-Factor... lolz) of POPGAF being premature. There is plenty of time, still, for Christina to scalp bitches.

really?, because the show was basically on Christina's back for the first 2 seasons - every story about the show was in regard to Christina and something she said or did. It's BEEN her show. And now peeps want to attribute it's success to Adam Levine? OK.
ibvCvFAIeqMq8g.gif
And before XF premiered peeps was ALL bagging on Christina, and how the official thread is a graveyard and XF/Britney would bury TheVoice, and now what? It's cute how peeps are disavowing Britney/XF and Christina/TheVoice as being part and parcel, now that one is SMASHING and the other might be getting shit canned...
ix7quLnZ9UmJg.jpg

The Lotus Seeds now live and die by Nielsen data. Xtincta has truly become an unparalleled failure in music.

CqoUI.png

What ever will they do in 2013 without The Noise.

CqoUI.png
CqoUI.png
CqoUI.png

well, we can all try and jump on one of the other gurls smashing, like you and a few other Britney stans have been.

iUx5wP6xYjr4b.gif

royalan

Britney stans shouldn't come for Xtina when the only thing Britney-related they are anticipating is a shit.i.am collab.

iYP2Pw8AoZy8s.gif

Right!?

Talk about the pot calling the kettle Nelly Furtado.

ANYWAYS, To go along with the pics Botty posted earlier:

That fierce fish posing with Xtina is Candice Pillay - songwriter who the #Navy will know from having penned Rihanna's "Cockiness". She has contributed to Lotus, and uploaded these pics to her Instagram. The caption? "My Sista Fo Life! #Lotus"

But I thought Christina was SUCH A CUNT OMG NOBODY LIKES HER!!!!

Mau ®

The "Diamonds" music video is being shot right now. Directed by Anthony Mandler of "Only Girl" and "Man Down" fame.

OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!! OG and MD videos are my faves after We Found Love *.*

That fierce fish posing with Xtina is Candice Pillay - songwriter who the #Navy will know from having penned Rihanna's "Cockiness"

Maybe you should've left it at just songwriter Candice Pillay and not have mentioned her credentials kiiiii

Kyon

Banned

iYP2Pw8AoZy8s.gif

That Shit.I.Am abomination will outsell Your Body in all formats. The reality of Xtincta's catatonic failure of a career will SINK in then I'm sure

iYP2Pw8AoZy8s.gif

Koodo

Banned
Chile boo, that halcyanide pill must have done a number on yew. Ain't no one anticipating that shit.

iYP2Pw8AoZy8s.gif

well, we can all try and jump on one of the other gurls smashing, like you and a few other Britney stans have been.
I don't know what's more tragic: building a fake narrative on all of us, or admitting you only have time for Xtincta.

ijb7Z7KxWvNtt.gif

penned Rihanna's "Cockiness".
Gurl, don't tell me you're looking forward to that.

9s3TU.gif

shut the fuck up you stupid fake ass wannabe...god she is really insufferable... everything she says is bullshit... she doenst care what people think... yeah right.... thats why she started her stupid body revolution shit, and what about her tweets and her stupid cake song....the only people she convinces is her moronic fan base cuz she is a very good cult leader, she is like the hitler of music and art...please remover her

Phonomezer is a lot less eloquent on Youtube
a6rCG.gif

xaosslug

iYP2Pw8AoZy8s.gif

rite?

iKQ6Y265v51h3.gif

and it is hilarious how bitches on here pile on Christina when their faves haven't even achieved ⅓ of her success, and likely never will. Or are joke characters, or unproven commodities.
ibvCvFAIeqMq8g.gif

I don't know what's more tragic: building a fake narrative on all of us, or admitting you only have time for Xtincta.

ijb7Z7KxWvNtt.gif

i'd say this obsession you have with Christina is FAR more tragic than anything you've listed, sis.
ivdMY2yVLmOwK.gif
It is cute how you and yours pretend like you're here for those other gurls, tho.
iEz355m3szmqY.gif

ibi082Fe9WgXWv.gif

Kyon

Banned
shut the fuck up you stupid fake ass wannabe...god she is really insufferable... everything she says is bullshit... she doenst care what people think... yeah right.... thats why she started her stupid body revolution shit, and what about her tweets and her stupid cake song....the only people she convinces is her moronic fan base cuz she is a very good cult leader, she is like the hitler of music and art...please remover her

a6rCG.gif

Hhs!/82$292)2(,)sddfffffffffffff!!!!!!

iYP2Pw8AoZy8s.gif

3phemeral

We all know Xtina didn't even know what an unbreakable flower was until she saw the BORN THIS WAY VIDEO:

kcWmLl.jpg

But it's okay, Little Aguilerrorists, Queen Flopga, Mother of Flops, is here to comfort you in her now reinforced #FLOPSTAR status.

MsCPl.gif

#BLOTUSREDLIPSROOMSKYPETOUR2013WORLDFLOPINATION

royalan

Wait, I'm confused. I thought the #Navy liked Cockiness. Most I've seen posting around considered it a fave.

Or are you just not allowed to like it after it flopped?

Anyway, Candice sorta really fits with what Xtina goes for musically, from what I know. So I'm actually kind of excited to hear the results of the collaboration.

Though my most anticipated track on Lotus is now "Red Hot Kind of Love" after hearing the song it samples. *Chills*

Kyon

Banned
and it is hilarious how bitches on here pile on Christina when their faves haven't even achieved ⅓ of her success, and likely never will. Or are joke characters, or unproven commodities.

Gaga has already outsold her in albums, tours, fragrances and Grammys as well as IMPORTANCE and CULTURAL IMPACT and in the molding of the Pop music phenomenon. Xtina is only NOW known for Bionic, The Noise and still gettin PUNCHED out the game by the new cunts in town

iYP2Pw8AoZy8s.gif

Artemisia

Banned
a6rCG.gif

As are you

OLDONNA FANS DETECTED! Better they should buy "Give me all your botox" single, Because this was a flop. Hahahaha Madonna Fans are envious now!

WTF? If I speak with a British accent I'm wannabe of Mummyona? LADY GAGA HATERS needs love now!

Little Monsters, don't listen or see their pathetic comments, They are equal to Madonna, they need talk shit about GaGa for get attention
AMAZING GAGA♥

drinksmoke.jpeg

xaosslug

a6rCG.gif

it's pretty true, tho. I mean I was kinda surprised by her tweet to Die Antwoord... I was like who cares, Gaga?

iUx5wP6xYjr4b.gif

royalan

Gaga has already outsold her in albums, tours, fragrances and Grammys as well as IMPORTANCE and CULTURAL IMPACT and in the molding of the Pop music phenomenon. Xtina is only NOW known for Bionic, The Noise and still gettin PUNCHED out the game by the new cunts in town

iYP2Pw8AoZy8s.gif

I don't think he was referring to Gaga.

Wait, I'm confused. I thought the #Navy liked Cockiness. Most I've seen posting around considered it a fave.

Or are you just not allowed to like it after it flopped?

Anyway, Candice sorta really fits with what Xtina goes for musically, from what I know. So I'm actually kind of excited to hear the results of the collaboration.

Though my most anticipated track on Lotus is now "Red Hot Kind of Love" after hearing the song it samples. *Chills*
I'm most excited to hear Xtina's cuntry duet with Blake...should be interesting
b80efe23.gif

xaosslug

iYP2Pw8AoZy8s.gif

LOL, yes a Britney stan WOULD claim one of the most successful gurls in the game right now to 'make' ha case. Clocked.
ibvCvFAIeqMq8g.gif

iUx5wP6xYjr4b.gif

i was thinking it was closer to Leona's albumer release... did it ever come out or is it being pushed, again?
Xtincta took FOUR YEARS to squeeze out the disc-shaped turd that was Bionic. Perhaps a delay would've done her rotund form some good, because that obviously wasn't long enough.

i33aDNv9evgsS.gif

xaosslug

We all know Xtina didn't even know what an unbreakable flower was until she saw the BORN THIS WAY VIDEO:

kcWmLl.jpg

But it's okay, Little Aguilerrorists, Queen Flopga, Mother of Flops, is here to comfort you in her now reinforced #FLOPSTAR status.

MsCPl.gif

#BLOTUSREDLIPSROOMSKYPETOUR2013WORLDFLOPINATION

i've noticed in your posts you know a lot of random infoes about Christina ('red lips room', really?) for someone that doesn't check for her...

ik8zsvGX8tgHs.gif

Bladenic

The Xtincta dragging has been so strong these last 2 pages. Poor girl. What will she do without The Voice next year?

Although if Voice flops next year without her, then I will give her credit for the success. If it doesn't, then obviously it can't be attributed to her.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Xtincta took FOUR YEARS to squeeze out the disc-shaped turd that was Bionic. Perhaps a delay would've done her rotund form some good, because that obviously wasn't long enough.

i33aDNv9evgsS.gif

ibrleJzcxlVyro.gif

My question now is... Will it flop harder than Bionic?
ibqKUd1ZgVlJl5.gif

The Xtincta dragging has been so strong these last 2 pages. Poor girl. What will she do without The Voice next year?

Although if Voice flops next year without her, then I will give her credit for the success. If it doesn't, then obviously it can't be attributed to her.

Meh put Adam Levine shirtless everyday and it will be successful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom