• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

3phemeral

i've noticed in your posts you know a lot of random infoes about Christina ('red lips room', really?) for someone that doesn't check for her...

ik8zsvGX8tgHs.gif

I never said I wasn't a fan.

What's shade without truth?

xaosslug

Xtincta took FOUR YEARS to squeeze out the disc-shaped turd that was Bionic. Perhaps a delay would've done her rotund form some good, because that obviously wasn't long enough.

i33aDNv9evgsS.gif

i wonder why Sia chose to snatch her song back, right out from under Leona, in favor of Christina ala Calvin Harris did with We Found Love? Oh well.

ik8zsvGX8tgHs.gif

royalan

It is a virtual impossibility that Lotus will be another Bionic. There are factors that contributed to Bionic's flop that just aren't present this era.

WaiT this Little Period just say I'm not a little monster? Let me not tonight

Wait, you're a little monster? I tend to associate little monsters with her Bore This Way era, and I know you definitely weren't here for that.

xaosslug

The Xtincta dragging has been so strong these last 2 pages. Poor girl. What will she do without The Voice next year?

Although if Voice flops next year without her, then I will give her credit for the success. If it doesn't, then obviously it can't be attributed to her.

you keep on moving them gold posts, hunni.

ieunc3NMHdrm8.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
as a JJ stan, you WOULD know.

i4vDiAbAI1POj.gif

You surely don't know anything about me. I use her because she has gifs some of the ones I like do not have. But Jessie just like Christina have wonderful voices being misused on basic music.

ibmvfEJ1upGH5J.gif

Still JJ album did better than Bionic.
iT7DMWzSzWjSO.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
As long as Xtina fans like Lotus I think that's what's important. I don't see what sales have actually got to do with it.

Vazra

It's not important for her fans, but I'm sure it's important for Xtina, her label and management, and her future career.

Exactly. I see they are not bothering with promo that much which probably Bionic affected their perception of Xtina potential sales. Afterall if you release an album that doesnt sell well the record label will have to analyze things and probably cut down on the budget for that artist and try to fix what was wrong with that album. Then again who knows what is going on there right now.

Vazra

Her taste in men suggests she has some self-esteem.

It seems the lack of that is the source of most troubled gerls' problems.

A Jonas Bros ain't self-esteem (Now Jake that was goooood)

Hopefully Taylor doesn't become bitchy with time. To be honest I hate most of these pop stars from that go from good girls to bad girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom