• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.
ibs6B3z5ENWoZv.gif

royalan

<3

That song sounded so familiar. I think I've heard that in a movie/commercial/songs before. It's great anyhow.

-edit

FOUND IT

Foxy Brown
iLUEmnGYXdLRj.gif

How did I NOT catch that reference!? That's, like, one of the two Foxy Brown songs I like!

You've....you've out-blacked me, sir.
A true Bey stan.

Satch

Banned
how are you gonna use math but still get the facts wrong

if you're going to shade my fave then get it righT

you're looking for this http://i.imgur.com/m5OOT.jpg

using clorox bleach would burn, scar, and hyperpigment her skin and make her darker

figures an xtincta stan would have trouble with something as simple as READING

i9UY4vRv5eqkk.gif

Koodo

Banned
hmm... wasn't Cady Heron's character the STAR of the movie? #irony #fail #keeptrying
Yes, Xtincta's career does bear a striking resemblance to Lohan's.

ibdpNIRBYS1P3a.gif

how are you gonna use math but still get the facts wrong

if you're going to shade my fave then get it righT

you're looking for this http://i.imgur.com/m5OOT.jpg

using clorox bleach would burn, scar, and hyperpigment her skin and make her darker

figures an xtincta stan would have trouble with something as simple as READING

i9UY4vRv5eqkk.gif
#oop

iblUJE6mNirHNF.gif

Bladenic

Is that picture doubling as Beyonce shade?

Hello.

BDXfg.jpg

Out of all the ways I could have imagined you looking, that was certainly not one.

Also dead at it's reply to the Mean Girls gif. That's like the shade Botty used to try and throw before he became a master at the craft.

Kyon

Banned
I guess stanning for reality show ratings is the only thing you can use now. Xtincta sure ain't SLAYING anything else

c3ed7b23.gif

xaosslug

I guess stanning for reality show ratings is the only thing you can use now. Xtincta sure ain't SLAYING anything else

c3ed7b23.gif

keep it cute, honey. Like you weren't on Exhale losing your shit when XF's ratings came in.
iTs79ySyowRi1.gif

and now we're relegating TheVoice to 'reality show' status when these shows have ALWAYS been considered a SINGING competitions, which is what happens to be Christina's DAY JOB.

ibd9HPiV7B26bV.gif

Kyon

Banned
I'd let Roy smash tbh

icFwV.gif

@XaoSoySauce: I think you need to reevaluate what kind of Britney Stans that reside here. We do NOT go on ExFail if you were here long enough you would know. We are not ATRL scum we are pretty tame here. You seem to take everything said about Xtina waaay too serious. I can't imagine you meeting the same fate as our beloved sis Cyno atleast she had fun.

Koodo

Banned
Also dead at it's reply to the Mean Girls gif. That's like the shade Botty used to try and throw before he became a master at the craft.
We can teach it to shade better like we did with Botty, assuming it doesn't suffer a complete mental breakdown and leave POPGAF altogether like that other Xtincta stan.

iblUJE6mNirHNF.gif

xaosslug

@XaoSoySauce: I think you need to reevaluate what kind of Britney Stans that reside here. We do NOT go on ExFail if you were here long enough you would know. We are not ATRL scum we are pretty tame here. You seem to take everything said about Xtina waaay too serious. I can't imagine you meeting the same fate as our beloved sis Cyno atleast she had fun.

it's cute to SAY that but TBH, I don't buy it? I know for a fact a Britney stan that's up in here used to (still does? :-x) frequent Exhale and a few other haunts... I'm not gonna call 'em out, but yeah. It's been obvious since waaaaay back... :-D

and me taking everything said against Christina seriously is part in jest and part due to how shading Christina seems to be the business of the day on this thread, and I think it's funny watching nearly every stanbase react unfavorably toward her, like she's comming for all their faves.
ix7quLnZ9UmJg.jpg

isEMgrQJarslU.gif

Kyon

Banned
it's cute to SAY that but TBH, I don't buy it? I know for a fact a Britney stan that's up in here used to frequent Exhale and a few other haunts... I'm not gonna call 'em out, but yeah. It's been obvious since waaaaay back... :-D

and me taking everything said against Christina seriously is part in jest and part due to how shading Christina seems to be the business of the day on this thread, and I think it's funny watching nearly every stanbase react unfavorably toward her, like she's comming for all their faves.
ix7quLnZ9UmJg.jpg

isEMgrQJarslU.gif

Not me lol I had a thing with Jordan the owner but that's the only thing BreatheHeavy related thing I've done

Artemisia

Banned
xtincta and britney are both mere shadows of their former selves. they will never be as good as used to be and are quite flopulous today. I think we can all agree on that

surgeries.gif

royalan

xtincta and britney are both mere shadows of their former selves. they will never be as good as used to be and are quite flopulous today. I think we can all agree on that

surgeries.gif

Yeah, I disagree with Arte.

Xtina is still in full control of the thing that made her famous: her voice. And I've said before, I honestly don't think we've heard her magnum opus yet. Whether or not that'll be Lotus remains to be seen, but I think Xtina's on the cusp of a truly timeless album (some people would say that she got it with Stripped/BTB). And the fact that she really doesn't give a fuck about following the industry pretty much guarantees she'll get one.
She just needs to take this game more seriously.

I even think Britney's not beyond getting back her old fire. I've always felt her recent lacking these days was more due to a lack of motivation to really put in the kind of work that she did in her younger years than her age/mental health.

I mean, just look at Madonna. By the time she was Britney/Xtina's age she was only JUST getting started.

Aguila

#ICONIC
What is even happening right now?

Summary of the last 2/4 pages: Xtina is being dragged like no one else, but the Xtina stans just keep going.

"Representing an unbreakable flower that survives under the hardest conditions and still thrives"

iQYhhii3AvrDq.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom