• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis_

It's been out in Australasia since last week.

Maybe he was talking about everyone already having heard it, so they won't buy it or something.

iFUKMOJqcG83v.gif

royalan

You know, it's times like these that I'm glad Rita Ora is a nobody and will never be a somebody, because otherwise I'd find it upsetting that all a guy like ROB KARDASHIAN has to do is tweet something as juvenile as "Yo, she was with like 20 dudes while we were together, fo-real!" to completely tarnish her reputation.

It's still kinda fucked up, but at least her status as a full-fledged member of the #Neaux1curr Club leaves her deprived of a reputation to tarnish. People will forget about these tweets, and her (again), by this time next week.

PS. Someone should remind Rob that the only reason anyone gives an iota of a fuck about him OR his tweets is because Once Upon a Time his sister took it doggy-style from Moesha's little brother and conveniently "misplaced" the tape.

cory64

PS. Someone should remind Rob that the only reason anyone gives an iota of a fuck about him OR his tweets is because Once Upon a Time his sister took it doggy-style from Moesha's little brother and conveniently "misplaced" the tape.

MY GIRL A SUPERSTAR ALL FROM A HOME MOVIE

Bladenic

kiiiii, I havent flip flopped, I just dont expect it to sell well

I will still use
ibkCBXZn1JOS3l.gif

Hmm idk how it's gonna sell tbh. As long as its more than Lotus we're good.

Edit: I know DMJ I said local. Of course I don't know how her album sold but her singles have been hits in the UK at least. Nothing wrong with being a local, even if your music is a blatant rip off of a Queen and all around basic.

Nemesis_

Also, that lady ^ has an EP out. It sounds interesting. Here is the video for her single: Warrior

The first comment made me LOL considering you posted it

This is looking a little too LDR (dat white button down), with melodramatic lyrics to match. For some reason I liked Black Star melodrama more.

I'm listening now, it's certainly not like LDR (YouTube commenter are so fucking stupid) but I'm not sure I could use this. Is it two girls?

Video is very been-there-done-that though >_>

Nemesis_

SOVIET QUEEN Googoosha has instagrammed, confirming a collaboration with Gerard Depardieu not featured on her worldwide hit album, GOOGOOSHA.

Collaborations with heavyweights of French cinema, when will anyone's faves?

Nemesis_

GODDESS APHRODYLIE has actually appeared in French cinema.

kylie-holy-motors-300x0.jpg

Given that the QUEEN OF HIGH TEMPERATURE HIGH STAKES POP also dabbles in fashion, fragrances, music, politics and philanthropy - I wouldn't rule out a film appearance just yet.

ibfxi2lzUVcJUT.gif

I wanted to see the Kylie film, I have heard nothing but good things

Sai-kun

Banned
Ugh, I love the beat off of that MIA track, but that's about it. So chill. Girl needs some work on those vocals.

Also, Florence's Lover to Lover is officially out as a single today, reworked as the Ceremonials Tour version, which is vastly superior to the album version!

Oxx

Also, Florence's Lover to Lover is officially out as a single today, reworked as the Ceremonials Tour version, which is vastly superior to the album version!

Ceremonials is such a good 'wintery' album. I can't listen to it unless I'm out walking and I can see my breath.

Nemesis_

The moment that song played at the Ball.

HDav3.gif

Also that ICONIC TEXTURED ALBUM ART that she designed herself.

This GIF needs to make a comeback tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom