• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you guys & gals, here is PROOF of my Kelly stannage. I present my Kellection...

Not a flop in sight.
Oh my, what a Classy Kellegend Collection.

The only physical CD I have is My December

ibuWfXYasMfyLX.GIF

So you guys & gals, here is PROOF of my Kelly stannage. I present my Kellection...

Not a flop in sight.

Hehe. :) I actually like it, and will keep it. Yes, it's dragging my fave, but it's bound to spread some Christmas cheer around NeoGAF. Thanks again.

I am in awe.......its so beautiful *cries*

B-Dex

Dat RITA ORA tea from the Kardashian's mouth.

SCALDING.

1142348_o.gif

“How can a woman who is so busy trying to start her own career have time to be with so many dudes all while in a relationship?!”

I like Bladenic, tho...
I laughed, I can't lie

I am in awe.......its so beautiful *cries*
Yeah, it is beautiful. I cry too.

Oh my, what a Classy Kellegend Collection.

The only physical CD I have is My December
Owning one CD is better than none.

Blake Sheltons X-mas special on tonight after The Voice. Y'all better stay up and watch for Kelly!
I would, but I have things to do. I hope the parts with Kelly are on YouTube tomorrow.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Besides which, we all know you wouldn't be saying that. You'd be calling it crap then trying to drag Azealia again.

ib0RiE1vjKBO0L.gif

royalan

In all seriousness, must be one doozy of a sample. And recent too. Can't imagine something classic putting up this much of a fight.

Maybe she's trying to sample a Nicki Minaj track...:conniving:

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
In all seriousness, must be one doozy of a sample. And recent too. Can't imagine something classic putting up this much of a fight.

Maybe she's trying to sample a Bucki Minaj track...:conniving:

Hardly. There's been a weekend. Everyone in the legal team was probably out of the office.

Just tuned into The Voice for the first time since S1. A much more attractive looking lot overall than the gremlins on X-Factor.

I thought the point of the show was to give the genetically unfortunate a shot at the spotlight though.

Majmun

Maybe she's trying to sample a Bucki Minaj track...:conniving:

Talking about samples...

I thought Xtina would sample 54-46 Was My Number in one of her songs? What happened to that?

Was probably just a rumor ;_;

Just tuned into The Voice for the first time since S1. A much more attractive looking lot overall than the gremlins on X-Factor.

I thought the point of the show was to give the genetically unfortunate a shot at the spotlight though.

I have yet to watch an episode....but Casseddee Pope's rendition of "Over You" was pretty damn nearly flawless. Downloaded it on itunes. The show may produce a star yet....

royalan

Talking about samples...

I thought Xtina would sample 54-46 Was My Number in one of her songs? What happened to that?

Was probably just a rumor ;_;

She did. Listen to the very end, right before the song ends you hear a guy say something unintelligible.

That's all the song used. ;__;

There's Beyonce/Azealia shade to be had here, about crediting the original creators regardless of how much of their material you use. But I won't go there. Should be proud of me, tbh. *.*

Artemisia

Banned

Xtina's wig is giving me party city teas tho
okIAQ.gif

Majmun

There's Beyonce/Azealia shade to be had here, about crediting the original creators regardless of how much of their material you use. But I won't go there. Should be proud of me, tbh. *.*

I am, and will always be. No matter what
itKIkOWYZFaWy.gif

And I just listened to Red Hot Kinda Love. Never noticed the sampling before. But yeah, it's there. One WHOLE second of sampling *.*

Styles

7 Taylor Swift - I Knew You Were Trouble 0.5078 0.4766
8 Phillip Phillips - Home 0.4922 0.5000
9 Rihanna - Diamonds 0.4688 0.4609

Cause I knew you were trouble when you walked in

The MV might even push her to the number 2 spot. RIP to your faves.

id8wpqB2VKY2a.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom