• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

Summary of the last 2/4 pages: Xtina is being dragged like no one else, but the Xtina stans just keep going.

"Representing an unbreakable flower that survives under the hardest conditions and still thrives"

iQYhhii3AvrDq.gif

Wouldn't be a PopGAF thread without Xtina being on all these minds...

royalan

SERIOUSLY, hew else? I mean has there ever been a popstar that has stanbases across multiple formats SO DAMN permemant pressed? #icannot

ibidHhPVUkIRlE.gif

I'ma sing it out loud
Sing it out just for myself
Cause I don't even care
What the world thinks about
How I sound
Cause I open my mouth
My whole heart cries out
Every tear I wanna cry stays in
Cause I'm singing to the wind and
I'ma sing all night
When I open my mouth
There's no place to hide
Everything that I feel flows at the stream
Singing to the wind
I sing for me

Strengthtina ;_____;

Bladenic

SERIOUSLY, hew else? I mean has there ever been a popstar that has stanbases across multiple formats SO DAMN permemant pressed? #icannot

ibidHhPVUkIRlE.gif

You seem to be eternally confusing dragging because someone's a flop with dragging because people are pressed. When people drag Gaga, you could say they are pressed because she's hugely successful. When people drag Xtina, they do so because she's an easy target due to her extreme career struggles during Bionic era and post-Bionic era. Are you really that oblivious to the fact that Xtina's career has been a huge flop during and after Bionic? Ain't nobody pressed, and that doesn't seem to be changing any time soon due to the flopping of Your Body and the general disinterest by her and her label in Lotus.

Kyon

Banned
You seem to be eternally confusing dragging because someone's a flop with dragging because people are pressed. When people drag Gaga, you could say they are pressed because she's hugely successful. When people drag Xtina, they do so because she's an easy target due to her extreme career struggles during Bionic era and post-Bionic era. Are you really that oblivious to the fact that Xtina's career has been a huge flop during and after Bionic? Ain't nobody pressed, and that doesn't seem to be changing any time soon due to the flopping of Your Body and the general disinterest by her and her label in Lotus.

kiii you'd think they got the point by now.

Satch

Banned
moulels please stay in popgaf

if you leave us you're out of yo mind

damn i think i love moulels
do anything for moulels (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Kyon

Banned
seems to only have 2 posts. Guessing they are new? or a lurker

moulels please stay in popgaf

if you leave us you're out of yo mind

damn i think i love moulels
do anything for moulels (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

gworl hold your cunt SHUT

royalan

...um...people have been dragging Xtina since her debut, tho.

I mean, you must be pretty new to the culture surrounding Pop music if you think that Christina only gets dragged because she put out ONE bad album after selling millions of award-winning albums prior to it.

No. Christina gets dragged because the media pit her as the foil to Britney's goody two-shoes virgin persona back when they first came out. She then had the audacity to go and throw this in people's faces with her Stripped-era. And we can't have that. Whores need to know their place.

It's really a classic manifestation of the Madonna-Whore complex.

Look it up.

xaosslug

Strengthtina ;_____;

after a certain point don't you just have to ask yourself 'why I hate this bitch, so?' and TRY to look inside yourself for the answer?

realtalk: when I was younger I used to HATE Beyonce, for no real reason, and after a while I stopped and asked myself: why you hate this chick you don't know? And I LET GO.

iWctzJI4c3pGE.gif

AND YET, who up in here is dragging Britney or Bey for their flops, in any sort of capacity, or unified effort? Exactly.
iDt79jO1aUJFm.gif

you can hide behind all the 'terminology' and OMG, Bionic FAIL excuses you like, but it's pretty apparent there's weird insecurity/peeps in this thread derive some sort of sick pleasure from 'dragging' Christina on a regular basis.

such a failure, but she's on a show murdering ABC/CBS/FOX's Monday/Tuesday line ups, getting all them other gurls (Britney, Mariah, Nicki, Usher, Shakira, etc...) to follow suit and snag them TV gigs.
ix7quLnZ9UmJg.jpg

but yeah, you keep telling yourself you are justified in your hate, and what goes on in here is 'different' and not a state of permemant pressedness.

iYP2Pw8AoZy8s.gif

Satch

Banned
after a certain point don't you just have to ask yourself 'why I hate this bitch, so?' and TRY to look inside yourself for the answer?

realtalk: when I was younger I used to HATE Beyonce, for no real reason, and after a while I stopped and asked myself: why you hate this chick you don't know? And I LET GO.

iWctzJI4c3pGE.gif

bless

iWctzJI4c3pGE.gif

AND YET, who up in here is dragging... Bey for their flops, in any sort of capacity, or unified effort? Exactly.
iDt79jO1aUJFm.gif

now chile

you musT be new here

Lord, the victim complex. Everyone drags everyone here. It just so happens that we have a lot of Britney and Xtina stans here so they naturally go at it.

I used to campaign for a saner POPGAF revolving around new and lesser-known music and such but after a while you just have to embrace the madness.

xaosslug

...um...people have been dragging Xtina since her debut, tho.

I mean, you must be pretty new to the culture surrounding Pop music if you think that Christina only gets dragged because she put out ONE bad album after selling millions of award-winning albums prior to it.

No. Christina gets dragged because the media pit her as the foil to Britney's goody two-shoes virgin persona back when they first came out. She then had the audacity to go and throw this in people's faces with her Stripped-era. And we can't have that. Whores need to know their place.

It's really a classic manifestation of the Madonna-Whore complex.

ifrZ2yDpmzVZM.gif

fixed.
io3IVKfLR0KJ6.gif

Aguila

#ICONIC
We need a change of topic. Somebody review something so that I can give you a star (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚☆

xaosslug

Lord, the victim complex. Everyone drags everyone here. It just so happens that we have a lot of Britney and Xtina stans here so they naturally go at it.

I used to campaign for a saner POPGAF revolving around new and lesser-known music and such but after a while you just have to embrace the madness.

let's NOT pretend that with the Christina 'shade' it's not taken to a wholly darker, mob-like place.
iDt79jO1aUJFm.gif

royalan

They're missing from the kiosk at the Gamestop by my house...

Bionic WAS the most illegally downloaded album the year it came out.

Oh god...the Vita comparisons work.

io3IVKfLR0KJ6.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
We need a change of topic. Somebody review something so that I can give you a star (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚☆

Christina Shade Review:

Everyone shading: 10/10

Wonderful shades. Vita stood up high btw. My tears are flowing of so much laughter after all the shade. Never change Pop Gaf.

I did a review. Where is my star?
ibgeiqdiy9haKz.gif

I saw somebody vandalizing the demo PS Vita in Walmart once

so that's something

I think sis Artemisia means people who own it and not in-store demos dear sis Crumpet.

Kyon

Banned
ibroOAXh6PpVAD.gif

Edit: terrible. Y'all call yourselves Stans and don't buy albums. That is not what a Stan is dismissed. I expect iTunes/Paypal receipts by tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom