• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Rihanna does have talent.

iTvlw7AgAyc8o.gif

iWsOZSbXnkpFM.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
adco2-1355001051195-articleLarge.jpg

The campaign will coincide with a blitz of promotion for her next album, which has no title or release date so far but is expected in 2013. Sometime after she performs at the Super Bowl halftime show on Feb. 3 (also sponsored by Pepsi), Beyoncé will appear in a new TV ad — her fifth for the soft drink since 2002 — and her face will be on a limited-edition line of soda cans.

adco2-articleInline.jpg

The multiyear campaign is estimated at $50 million, the bulk of it for media placements and promotions around the world, and the remainder split roughly equally between Beyoncé’s fee and what Pepsi calls a creative content development fund.

Read more

iEiV3P6jluOob.gif

botty

Banned
I wasn't going to say anything about bleaching, but I'll take the bait.

It is interesting that she allowed them to display her as white on the can.
adco2-articleInline.jpg

Bladenic

You guys remember how Ke€hit said Supernatural was about her getting smashed by a ghost? Yeah, I'm pretty sure the bitch is just really into American Horror Story.

You guys remember how Ke€hit said Supernatural was about her getting smashed by a ghost? Yeah, I'm pretty sure the bitch is just really into American Horror Story.
Nothing wrong with that. Her experience led to an amazing song. I just wish I knew a ghost like that, lol.

Cynosure

Oh Britney. It looks like she needs some oil to loosen up those arm hinges.
b80efe23.gif

lmao

but seriously, how could someone be so uncomfortable doing her job and still be doing it for over half a decade now?
she cant even do anything half decently, she's completely incompetent.

you'd think she made enough money to live lavishly happy and privately for rest of her life

royalan

you'd think she made enough money to live lavishly happy and privately for rest of her life

Certainly an interesting question, but you'd have to ask her handler Papa Spears. Britney herself has long since been uninvolved in matters involving her life, finances, well-being, career motivations, thoughts, feelings, opinions, sexual desires, and motor skills.

Cynosure

Certainly an interesting question, but you'd have to ask her handler Papa Spears. Britney herself has long since been uninvolved in matters involving her life, finances, well-being, career motivations, thoughts, feelings, opinions, sexual desires, and motor skills.

icEXtkUJ6sh5C.gif

I don't know why, but i really want to maintain with my post count pattern

I'm almost to 176

I have interesting Broken Spearit tea i'v been meaning to post since I came back. I think I'll save it for my last post in this thread
6qjx4w.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom