• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bladenic

ibcjA6eIUsdjX7.gif

Lol at that gif, Ke£ha looks like a teenager. Must have been back when she was successful.

Bladenic

A truly harrowing portrayal of a woman who does whatever it takes for her family. Riveting. Jennifer Love Hewitt was robbed of the Golden Globe.

Samantha Whoreton will go down as a cinema legend. Iconic.

lmyJQ.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
WILL.I.AM & BRITNEY SPEARS - Scream And Shout: 24.501 (+ 2.293)
C. AGUILERA & B. SHELTON - Just A Fool: 2.136 (+ 0.182)

Brit still clocking higher updates per day than Xtuna has clocked in weeks. Poor girl.

Bladenic

WILL.I.AM & BRITNEY SPEARS - Scream And Shout: 24.501 (+ 2.293)
C. AGUILERA & B. SHELTON - Just A Fool: 2.136 (+ 0.182)

Brit still clocking higher updates per day than Xtuna has clocked in weeks. Poor girl.

Can the Fighters even spin this somehow? Like there is literally no way to spin this in a positive light, but the fighters have never disappointed before.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Can the Fighters even spin this somehow? Like there is literally no way to spin this in a positive light, but the fighters have never disappointed before.

I'm sure they can. If Xtuna's chair on the voice manage to spin her around, the periods can spin this into something positive

Nemesis_

The REIGNING QUEEN has secured another high profile gig.

Bruce Springsteen, Lady Gaga and the Black Keys to join the Rolling Stones for a live Pay-Per-View special this Saturday

One More Shot pay-per-view special to air live on December 15 at 9pm EST/6pm PST

The Rolling Stones have announced that Bruce Springsteen, Lady Gaga and the Black Keys will join the band on stage for their final 50 & Counting concert at the Prudential Center in Newark, NJ on Saturday, December 15th. This once in a lifetime concert event will be telecast live via pay-per-view at 9pm EST/6pm PST, giving fans around the world the best seat in the house. The pay-per-view is entitled One More Shot and will be distributed by WWE. Ken Ehrlich will produce.

“We’re excited these extraordinary artists, Bruce Springsteen, Lady Gaga and the Black Keys, have agreed to help celebrate our 50th Anniversary as we share the night live with our fans all over the world. Now the fun begins of trying to figure out the best songs to perform together,” said the Rolling Stones.

The pay-per-view will be available worldwide on Saturday, December 15 at 9pm ET/ 6pm PT through cable, satellite and telco providers, and online via Yahoo! WWE, the world’s pre-eminent provider of pay-per-view programming, in partnership with Dainty Group and Endemol, will be distributing and marketing the pay-per-view event entitled One More Shot.

http://www.rollingstones.com/2012/1...or-a-live-pay-per-view-special-this-saturday/

Mau ®

So there wont be anymore Unapologetic updates after Diamonds from the Navy?

izFIgp4lC3YLy.gif

UPDATE #1

Second single "STAY" is #10 AND #89 on the UK itunes. The song jumped 217 spots in the last 12 hours.

Unapologetic jumps 12 spots as well in that store after the X-Factor performance.

She performs on Le Grand Journal soon. Let's see how France (where Man Down was #1 for almost 10 weeks iirc) responds :)

iheartrihannaslayingbm0ptg.gif

Nemesis_

Some nobody has written a break up song for Taylor Swift and whoever she's dating at the moment.

This breakup song was created by Tim Urban, an ex-’American Idol‘ alum who thought it’d be super funny to beat Taylor Swift to the finish line and write a break-up song about her and Harry Styles from One Direction.

Because let’s face it, with her track record, it seems to be inevitable anyway, right?

“At the moment Taylor Swift and Harry Styles are together, I guess, but there have been a lot of people wondering what song she’s going to write about him,” said Urban in the opening of the YouTube video. “I personally had an idea of what that song just might sound like… so this is my version of the song Taylor Swift is going to write about Harry Styles.”

We were kind of skeptical about the whole thing at first, but Urban’s first line of the song got us hooked immediately, “He was the wrong direction / With a beautiful face.” Tell us that’s not something she’d write herself!

“It serves me right for thinking he was different / It serves me right for never ever listening / But next time, there won’t be a next time for him / And he can keep his accent,” sings Urban in the chorus, emulating a Swift hit that seems to come so naturally to him!

We love T. Swift, but Urban’s creativity gets an A+ from us because his song is so spot on and funny.

She should seriously consider hiring Urban as co-songwriter!

http://popcrush.com/taylor-swift-harry-styles-break-up-song-has-written/

If you don't want to give PopCrush hits, then you can view the song here on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwafsBAuLzw&feature=player_embedded

I see Wendy Williams coming for Beyonce like someone asked for that Ents input.

The REIGNING QUEEN has secured another high profile gig

Who?

Madonna concerts outsell Lady GaGa three to one in Latin America

Madonna tickets have outsold Lady GaGa's three to one in Latin America, it has been revealed.

The statistic is even more surprising when taking into account the fact that tickets for Madonna's 'MDNA' shows are three times as expensive as those for GaGa's concerts.

The Examiner reports that GaGa's South American dates have had lacklustre sales considering the size of the venues she was booked into.

GaGa claimed her Peru show had an audience of 50,000, whereas actual ticket sales were reported to be around 17,000, with many tickets for the show being given away free as part of a buy-one-get-one-free deal.

Many of GaGa's Latin American shows also suffered from similarly low turnouts. However, Madonna regularly played in the same area to sold-out crowds of more than 55,000.

GaGa's tours have fared much better in Europe and South Africa, and the 26-year-old is set to launch her 'Born This Way Ball' tour in North America next month.

The 'Paparazzi' singer and the 'Give Me All Your Luvin' star have been engaged in a feud after Madonna began bringing attention to the similarities between her song 'Express Yourself' and GaGa's 'Born This Way' on her most recent tour.

GaGa was also reported to have turned down an offer to perform with Madonna on the 'MDNA' tour.

I see Billboard won't be reporting the boxscores. Amusing. If only someone would create this adaption of Beauty and the Beast.

lush

X-post from EDM GAF:

Maya Jane Coles - Easier To Hide EP
EFJAZ.jpg

1. Easier to Hide
2. Over
3. Run With the Wild
4. Back to Square One
Stream

It's deep house but it's quite poppy and the vocals are on point. Nice atmosphere/vibe.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Unlikely. The standards for failure were recently lowered even further.

ibvh4EFouseluO.gif

True, MDNA did lower the standards for albums selling

Madonna has even resorted to copying more relevant artist by trying to bleed on stage
proxy.jpg

its too bad she wasn't able to do it from her lower end since her body is no longer able to

ibrz3Ydxd0sOuJ.gif

The REIGNING QUEEN has secured another high profile gig.

The Black Keys are good, but idk about them being Queens.

Rock legend performing with rock legend. Who is surprised.

Bruce Springsteen is everything.

Legend.

Reminds me of another dinosaur act that wanted The Queen to join her on stage , too bad Gaga was busy touring and had to no time to pay a visit to the nursing home

She'd fit right in at the nursing home though, she looks old as shit and already pisses in buckets.

iSjvu9lIbIdBu.gif

Saving the environment by not using toilet paper! Bless ha!

Cynosure

Sorry sis (XOXO), I haven't bothered to listen to Xtincta's new record... FETUS is it? I imagine it died stillborn.

iiyqSxgW1CO5w.gif

They'll make you feel sorry for her which will then make you want to buy her album.
iRkkZcTmyZQF2.gif

I've been thinking this could be a possibly for a while now, that her fragile appearance could all just be an act.

she’s clinging on to slight relevancy by the support of her devoted fans. they know they’re not getting quality entertainment from her but they’re reluctant to let go for whatever cult-like reasons. she solely thrives their pity
ibciSNYMfZ5nnF.gif

OMG the Madonna stans are back. Welcome back Rocket and Phono. It's like home again.

I'm okay with Gaga taking some shade over Xtina for a little while too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom