• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Whats with this trend of calling ha Xtuna?

Tuna is healthy, carb-free and one of the least greasy types of protein out there... It doesnt make sense!

You'd have to ask Bladenic, I just sort of like how it sounds better than Xtina. 'U' and 'I' are next to each other on the keyboard. He could have done it on accident.

Oh, it was born; the host didn't survive, however.

ibfMUcqPha8BeU.gif

OMFG!

tumblr_lx3iivI7Vv1r2mc4o.gif

Thanks for the salutations bitches. Frankly it's hard to keep up with the lot of u hoes. I magine next time I check it will be on OT4.

Shading Lady Recycle is no fun anymore. Even her most arduous fans are having a hard time stomaching her.

44597_387088914713067_1329580004_n.png

Majmun

Dat Pepsi promo tho

Guess I can't use the no promo excuse..if it flops

...which won't happen

R.I.P
Your faves
August 1174 - February 2013
ibrGEI8NrDywHv.gif

royalan

I guess all these illuminati deals mean that no matter how terrible Bey's first single is (and this is likely; Beyonce hasn't had a good first single since her debut), the unsuspecting public is still going to be bludgeoned over the head with it at every opportunity.

Bladenic

Single Ladies and If I Were a Boy combo

But it's true. None of them have touched Crazy in Love

UM Single Ladies slayed existence as we know it.

No, they were not as good as Crazy in Love but that's Bey's best song and one of the best pop songs of the decade. It doesn't make the others bad first singles.

Majmun

UM Single Ladies slayed existence as we know it.

No, they were not as good as Crazy in Love but that's Bey's best song and one of the best pop songs of the decade. It doesn't make the others bad first singles.

I never said her other leadsingles were bad. It's just Royalan who thinks so lmao

I love her leadsingles. Even RTW has grown on me.

Delio

They may not have made it to the X Factor final, but the Union J boys have certainly got a bright future ahead of them.
Just ask One Direction!
We caught up with Josh Cuthbert, George Shelley, JJ Hamblett and Jaymi Hensley at the final last night and they told us they'd been having a chat with a boyband that you may have heard of.
After performing their new single Kiss You, the One Direction boys - Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Louis Tomlinson, Harry Styles and Liam Payne - headed backstage to kick back with the X Factor contestants.

Josh told us: "We spoke to One Direction backstage. Liam was saying, 'You guys are going to be so successful' and wished us all the best of luck. They're really nice lads. They're like friends, we're getting to know them. We've seen them a few times now. There's no rivalry there at all - we'd love to be as successful as them."

tumblr_meu4ex3BqM1rb0zgs.gif

So nice of the KINGS to grace Union J with an audience and bless them with success.

Majmun

It's funny how only the Xtina stans are predicting Bey to flop next year.

i0Uwgkllw46jn.gif

Someone should replace that with Beysus rising to the top, LMAO

There's no way that Bey will not dominate early 2013. Her face is going to be Pepsi cans for god's sake. She is going hard and nobody can stop her. RIP your faves.

Koodo

Banned
I am really excited for Kleptoncé. This is the first time I have ever anticipated one of her alberms.

I'm not sure if I'll be able to keep it cute if she disappoints.
iBNURTqODWz4J.png

botty

Banned
As long as Beyonce stays away from that messy 4 sound, I think she will be ok. I'm not expecting much from her, though... she isn't Gaga.

There's no way that Bey will not dominate early 2013. Her face is going to be Pepsi cans for god's sake. She is going hard and nobody can stop her. RIP your faves.

Hopefully her name is labeled on the can somewhere, it might be hard to recognize her without any color.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom