• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

botty

Banned
5pK9E.gif

bye popGAF, I'll see you again in [OT4]

iGory3vbvY0Ov.gif

5zvrU.png

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

grandmamadge is like 8 years older and looks more effortlessly good for her age.

preach

Madonna looks OK for her age while remaining global and somewhat relevant

I kind of forgot who we were talking about already, just like the rest of the world.
irfGOiudRw3aa.gif

She's wearing a lot of shimmer powder, but other than that Janet looks amazing. Better than most if your faves look NOW, lets not even talk about what they'll look like when they're her age.

Her body is banging.

Outfits are slamming.

Hair is sexy and sophisticated.

Janet makes all if your faves look like wrecks.

Indeed, didn't someone just post of Gaga looking a HOT mess?

royalan

http://www.billboard.biz/bbbiz/indu...oper-on-multi-million-dollar-1008045102.story

Pepsi had already been confirmed as the Super Bowl Halftime Show's presenting sponsor, so did you help secure Beyonce as the performer as part of this deal?
It was a part of the conversation but it wasn't the emphasis. We talked about Super Bowl Halftime and how Beyonce and Pepsi might collaborate together on content. That was definitely part if it, but only one piece of it.
Read more at http://www.billboard.biz/bbbiz/indu...n-dollar-1008045102.story#pdzwsvmHkbPYB8LC.99

It all makes sense now. Taking fuckery to new heights this era.

I wonder if she'll use some of that 50 million to "creatively fund" some Grammys next year.

#BewaretheCartersLies2013

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_

Beyonce is also prepping a fifth album that might also be ready as early as first quarter. Have you been meeting with the team at Columbia to talk about ways you can help promote the project?
We've had a couple meetings with Columbia, including one big meeting with all hands on deck, mostly to talk about how we can all work together to make sure we contribute to the album in a way to make it the most successful global album that she's ever done.

nnnnng not Pepce needing a soft drink to become global

ibitgX0wBiC5qN.gif

royalan

nnnnng not Pepce needing a soft drink to become global

ibitgX0wBiC5qN.gif

Seriously, that guy spends more of that article talking about how he's going to use Pepsi Co's assets to promote Beyonce than he does using Beyonce to expand the Pepsi brand.

And people wonder why Coca Cola is winning.

Mau ®

Well the Billboard Magazine focuses on marketing strategies & sponsorships of the artists. Obviously the interview would focus on Beyoncé the brand rather than Pepsi the brand.

Anyone who reads BBM knows its the way the magazine presents its content.

Eww @ this Pepsi talk. Ya'll should talk about Vitamin Water, since my fave likes it.

She is so damn flawless when she wants to be. On the subject of GaGa, I listened to Born This Way for the first time in a while today and I'm still blown away by it's quality. "Heavy Metal Lover" will forever be my jam.

royalan

How Pepsi plans on using Beyonce to widen their brand appeal would still be relevant to Billboard.

Guy just sounds like a Stan, tbh...

DMeisterJ

Banned
Whether or not Bey paid for her SuperBowl performance, at least it's guaranteed to be not as boring and vile as Xtina's performance at the 2000 SuperBowl. Also, I bet she won't forget the words to the song she sings.

Mau ®

How Pepsi plans on using Beyonce to widen their brand appeal would still be relevant to Billboard.

Guy just sounds like a Stan, tbh...

"Our goal is not to begin and end with Beyonce. It's using Beyonce and partnering with her so we can highlight the other platforms that we're building," Cooper says.

"We're still in the idea-development phase, but the types of things we're talking about are creating original episodic content together. Where Beyonce may be in front of the camera but may be behind the camera. We're talking about for live events where we might play a role in creating additional engagement experiences for fans using technology or building interactions with fans that we think we can contribute from the Pepsi side. And then of course we're thinking about collaborating on events together, live events that we think can be an interesting way to display something Beyonce wants to do and something we want to do."

Second half of the interview focuses on other partnerships and how they're building the brand through them. There's nothing stan-ish in this interview.

Sounds like you're pressed Bey just scored the biggest music sponsorship of this decade, sis *.*

royalan

Second half of the interview focuses on other partnerships and how they're building the brand through them. There's nothing stan-ish in this interview.

Sounds like you're pressed Bey just scored the biggest music sponsorship of this decade, sis *.*

So not only is Bey gonna flop but she's taking Pepsi and all their associated acts with her.

Thank god I drink Kool-aid.

Mau ®

I think Im gonna start stanning Beyoncé. Her marketing power for the next era makes me HARD.

HBO doc, Superbowl, $50M Multi-year Pepsi partnership and Illuminati alliances. She'll probably also focus her sound on the R&B revival thats starting to blow up.

I need to stan noW!!!!

royalan

I think Im gonna start stanning Beyoncé. Her marketing power for the next era makes me HARD.

HBO doc, Superbowl, $50M Multi-year Pepsi partnership and Illuminati alliances. She'll probably also focus her sound on the R&B revival thats starting to blow up.

I need to stan noW!!!!

Have you no shame?

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_

I need to stan noW!!!!

image.php

I'M SCREAMING

icqUXFZGviN4w.gif

Trigger

I need to stan noW!!!!

image.php

itKIkOWYZFaWy.gif

Second would be proud.

I need to stan noW!!!!
nnnnmnbgfdfyujki

at least you're honest, sis *.*

ivDyCBoRF2wf3.gif

Nemesis_

Beyonce & Ne-Yo Working On Material For Bey’s Next Album

Ne-Yo on Friday (December 7) told MTV he’s working with Beyonce on material that could end up on her rumored 2013 album. The day before he appeared on Saturday Night Live, Ne-Yo said he is “definitely going to get in some stuff with her.” He added: “Who knows? Maybe we’ll get another ‘Irreplaceable’ out of the batch.” That 2006 hit, of course, was co-written by the pair.

As we approach 2013, more and more details are leaking about Bey’s 4 follow-up, from everyone but Queen B herself. In October, Miguel tweeted a photo of himself with Beyonce in the studio. And earlier this month, The-Dream all but guaranteed Beyonce would release new material ahead of her February 3 Super Bowl halftime show performance.

From Idolator

DMeisterJ

Banned
The #NAVY and the BeyHive have always been close. We all are here for the Carter-Knowles' and their wallets. itz's stanning is fine with the #NAVY since Bey's success is what we're all here for anyway.

botty

Banned
The #NAVY and the BeyHive have always been close. We all are here for the Carter-Knowles' and their wallets. itz's stanning is fine with the #NAVY since Bey's success is what we're all here for anyway.

If the navy is so interested in putting money in Blu ivy quarter's piggy bank, then why were you all banned for PIRACY?
iO5nqUehxrbcg.gif

Cynosure

5zvrU.png
5zvrU.png
5zvrU.png

I wanted to post an elaborate presentation for this, but I just could not muster up the will to put it together.

and I know I never will, so, I’ll just throw it out now

Broken Spearit is a despicable unappreciative ****

A little background before diving into this video: her team set up an Q&A between her and her fans. The session starts and right away she was being rudely distant and then eventually blatantly ignoring her fans and instead chatted with little girls as they watched. The whole video is awkward and cringe worthy but what she did at the end was the worst
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=qZev1yoBuH4#t=625s

I wanted to put together more clips, and history of her being an awful person(2003 tour in mexico, Vancouver, etc) but...

ipwkA1vzhaqGP.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom