• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rise Haylor! This is the beginning

A9ziGHfCQAABuGu.jpg

iGtHdEmCuc1tk.gif

I give it 3 months.....Harry is going to get on tour and realize celibacy sucks...

Nemesis_

This reminds me of now nice Lana was when she was in Australia. She was standing in alleyways behinds the venues she was performing at for at least two hours signing everyone's stuff and chatting to her fans.

What an appreciative queen *.*

Aguila

#ICONIC
This reminds me of now nice Lana was when she was in Australia. She was standing in alleyways behinds the venues she was performing at for at least two hours signing everyone's stuff and chatting to her fans.

What an appreciative queen *.*

Just one of the many wonderful qualities of the Dalai Lana.
i2JLmrYJRPMf5.gif

There are hundreds of videos of her being pulled away from her fans by her body guards because she takes extra time to greet them. ;_;

See, millenniums ago love
We were nothing more than stardust
Just the galaxy beneath us
You found me
Then we made it through the ice age
But I lost you in the crusades
I built the pyramids for you, babe
Just to see your face

lUr7W.gif

Bladenic

You know you are pressed when you try to say an artist is "tryhard" for visiting a damn museum and having pics taken, as opposed to your fave who tries to excuse her album's failed critical and fan reception by calling it "ahead of its time." Amongst other things.

Artemisia

Banned
You know you are pressed when you try to say an artist is "tryhard" for visiting a damn museum and having pics taken, as opposed to your fave who tries to excuse her album's failed critical and fan reception by calling it "ahead of its time." Amongst other things.

Thank you. Roy can remain seated.

royalan

You are so fucking pressed.

And how is all of that drivel Xtincta spouts about her music, vision, and inspiration not tryhard, especially when her latest work ends up sounding basic as fuck?

Xtina was asked to comment on one of her albums and gave her opinion. Don't see how that relates to Beyonce looking ri-damn-diculous at a museum.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
You are so fucking pressed.

And how is all of that drivel Xtincta spouts about her music, vision, and inspiration not tryhard, especially when her latest work ends up sounding basic as fuck?
Sis please, if there's anything obvious about Lotus it's that Xtina barely tried at all.

Majmun

Yeah, I'm sure ITZ is going to bail out after this whole "Pepce" thing flops.

But it's good to have him in the team, for now.

Pepce won't flop, tho.

And Royalan can act pressed now, but the torture hasn't started yet. Oh no
iEiV3P6jluOob.gif

Bladenic

I believe I will also be stanning for Bey if the lead single delivers. I do need to stan for at least one artist who is successful, I'm tired of flops like Ke@ha.

ITZ what novela is that gif from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom