• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artemisia

Banned
And yet Gangnam style is still ahead of her in the US. She's barely even local.

Gangnam style and Everything Has Changed are both vying for that number 1 position. Not even an hour ago, it was number 1. I see them swapping spots often for the rest of the day.

You tried tho.

121wqx1xeddh.gif

I like Taylor and have some of her music on regular rotation on my Ipod.

I really can't stan for her though because

1. I am partial to vocal skillz
2. Her Stans are obnoxious
3. I don't find her personally interesting

Trigger

Honestly, as long as they're not Little Monsters, I like all stanbases. The Little Monsters worry me.

I put together this gif real quick in honor of RED's ridiculous slayage, and dedicated it to Artemisia.

artem663br9.gif

This is brilliant on so many levels.

Bladenic

I put together this gif real quick in honor of RED's ridiculous slayage, and dedicated it to Artemisia.

artem663br9.gif

Omg yes, perfect comparison. Artemisia is annoying, useless, obnoxious, and a troll just like Magikarp. Except she doesn't evolve into something awesome, she remains sucking.

Majmun

Britney's got the biggest album sales, the one that counts.

Not in album sales

Well...

Britney's album releases from 2000 to 2009

1. Oops!... I did it again
2. Britney
3. In the zone
4. Greatest hits: My prerogative
5. B in the mix: The remixes
6. Blackout
7. Circus
8. The singles collection

Beys album releases from that same era

1. Dangerously in love
2. B'Day
3. I am... Sasha Fierce

8 albums vs 3.

And Bey is STILL the best selling record artist overall.

Poordat
iEiV3P6jluOob.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
We almost titled this story, "Will Chris Brown ever learn?" but we're pretty sure we already know the answer to that, no matter how much we hope he matures as he grows older.
Chris is being accused of using one of worst homophobic slurs against one of his fans — which doesn't make sense, because wouldn't you want to be nice to a fan??
Lucas Peter was at the Arclight in Hollywood when he saw Chris and his crew. Ignoring all caution (you know, because of being a huge fan), Lucas approached Chris for an autograph.
Lucas recalls:
"The movie let out and I saw Chris come out the front door, sort of semi-running. I approached Chris and asked him to sign my CD cover."
Hold up — who just carries a CD cover with them everywhere? Hmm… we'll allow it, this time. Anyway, he continues:
"His bodyguard stopped me and said Chris wouldn't be signing, so I told him Rihanna signs all the time. That's when Chris stopped in the garage by the parking pay stand and yelled 'f***ot' at me."
Lucas is an openly gay man, so it truly hurt him to have his idol disrespect him so. In retaliation, he threw shade right back in the heat of the moment:
"I walked over to where Chris was getting in the elevator and called him a wife beater and asked him if he was going to beat Rihanna again. Chris said, 'I beat p***y' and then his bodyguard tried to scare me by saying, 'And I beat men.'"
Classy, all around.
We'd wonder how Rihanna feels about all of this, but let's be honest: she's forgiven him for worse. If this happened, shame on you Chris!

5zvrU.png

Kyon

Banned
Well...

Britney's album releases from 2000 to 2009

1. Oops!... I did it again
2. Britney
3. In the zone
4. Greatest hits: My prerogative
5. B in the mix: The remixes
6. Blackout
7. Circus
8. The singles collection

Beys album releases from that same era

1. Dangerously in love
2. B'Day
3. I am... Sasha Fierce

8 albums vs 3.

And Bey is STILL the best selling record artist overall.

Poordat
iEiV3P6jluOob.gif

She isn't tho. Britney sold more records. It doesn't add up. Bey is ONE of the best selling artists of the decade. But she isn't THE best selling artists of the decade.

EDIT: That story is as fake as Chris "stealing" a cell phone from a girl whom which confessed it was false. You all believed it too. It doesn't add up. How do you bump into Chris and have his album on you?????????

Koodo

Banned
I'm trying to feel sympathy for someone who made the conscious decision to worship Bruises despite the AMPLE EVIDENCE at hand (and shitty music and hideous visage), but I can't.

But bless ha for giving us more details to add to Bruiser's dossier, even if we already know enough to assess that Bruiser is a piece of SHIT.

Edit: waiT, the original source is PEREZ HILTON?
EsbvG.gif

Koodo

Banned
Waiting for that blog to flop, tbh...
It already is flopping. IIRC he used to get hundreds of comments per article, and now most articles wither away with little or no comments in sight.

And his visibility in popular culture has sharply declined. GOOD RIDDANCE.

Majmun

Totally forgot abot Perez Hilton eww
And I'm not exaggerating when I tell you that he has the worst and most annoying male voice I've ever heard in my entire life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom