• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

botty

Banned
And they will bury you
With all you own
Cause you'll never
Wanna let it go
If you can't hold it
You can't have it.

ibv1pv9whbFxWP.gif

royalan

I never knew there was a
Love like this before
Never had someone who showed me a love
Love like this before.

WHAT'S YO ZODIAC SIGN?
WHAT'S YO ZODIAC SIGN?

This song never gets old.

Aguila

#ICONIC
That Skylar Grey song.

ipJT86RNel3zy.gif

I have a feeling it's going to smash.
And if it does smash, it'll be ironic because the song/video are basically jabs at the current state of the music industry (I think they're shading Perra in the video).

I think all artistes that try to poke fun at the pop industry by making a sleazy, catchy, by-the-numbers song are just manufacturing a pseudo-intellectual excuse for them being thirsty for a hit. I'm onto these Bubblegum Bitches.

Koodo

Banned
I think all artistes that try to poke fun at the pop industry by making a sleazy, catchy, by-the-numbers song are just manufacturing a pseudo-intellectual excuse for them being thirsty for a hit. I'm onto these Bubblegum Bitches.
All they ever wanted was the world
They can't help that they need it all

ifnid5YU117Z0.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
I never knew there was a
Love like this before
Never had someone who showed me a love
Love like this before.

WHAT'S YO ZODIAC SIGN?
WHAT'S YO ZODIAC SIGN?

This song never gets old.

I just put some Faith Evans on my iPhone today. Shame she fell into the drugs and ruined her career.

Of course you wouldn't. Its been that long since Madonna stepped foot on your soil.

Oh lol.

It's not June anymore, I don't really care. Actually, I don't think I've listened to Madonna since around then!

Meanwhile, I have Mariah and M.I.A. in 3 weeks to tide me over ^_^ My friend dropped $650 for her Mariah ticket, stupid slut.

royalan

tumblr_lo0s9ad1YN1qfx555o1_500.gif

iRQZ8uql8nNsH.gif

and I don't blame her for distancing herself and not appreciating them tbh
anybody that would pay actual money to watch this, is a sickly devoted creep you'd want to be distanced furthest away from

LOL - I remember these performances. Britney strutting to various seats on the stage like a lazy walrus waiting to be pleasured. A mess.

Sai-kun

Banned

HB905.gif

Excellent.

p.s. if anyone's in the mood for some Ellie, I put together a nifty little megamix of her new/old/collab stuff recently >here< :]

royalan

When did Xtina last tour, PERIOD?

AStzc.gif

Over a decade after Madonna last set foot down under.

She even recorded her tour DVD in your country and gushed about how much fun she had there. Xtina loves Australia. Pity you hate her in return.

No wonder Madge doesn't bother to come back.

Bladenic

Oh lol.

It's not June anymore, I don't really care. Actually, I don't think I've listened to Madonna since around then!

Meanwhile, I have Mariah and M.I.A. in 3 weeks to tide me over ^_^ My friend dropped $650 for her Mariah ticket, stupid slut.

Not you abandoning Madonna.

53873904_creepy_gif.gif

Nemesis_

No wonder Madge doesn't bother to come back.

You had me up until this point tbh, I have no idea what you mean. >_>

I hate her voice and I can only use on of her songs. I am sure she is not bothered given all these self affirmation anthems on bloatus

botty

Banned
Mumei has informed me that he will be doing a run through of 80s #1s after his terrifying 2000s #1s list is finished. This will truly be a blessed event, and because of how holy I feel it will be... I will be taking a sabbatical from all shade, draggings, and reading throughout the blessing.

Mumei, the Plug room, and your taste will all have peaked by the end of this 80's splendor.

iWTbI6OaY5qSf.gif

Bladenic

Mumei has informed me that he will be doing a run through of 80s #1s after his terrifying 2000s #1s list is finished. This will truly be a blessed event, and because of how holy I feel it will be... I will be taking a sabbatical from all shade, draggings, and reading throughout the blessing.

Mumei, the Plug room, and your taste will all have peaked by the end of this 80's splendor.

iWTbI6OaY5qSf.gif

The 80s were legendary, but I prefer the 70s. Both are blessedT though.

tumblr_m8o0q7VkVG1rw872io1_500.gif

Bladenic

When you call my name it's like a little prayer
I'm down on my knees, I wanna take you there
In the midnight hour I can feel your power
Just like a prayer you know I'll take you there

53873904_creepy_gif.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Little Mix are slaying me today. DNA is a jam and I don't care what anybody else thinks.

[edit]Is the plug.dj room broken?

Bladenic

In non-music and non-relevant news, Colton Haynes of Teen Wolf and Leona's boyfriend in Trouble fame has been cast as a major character in Arrow, starting in the spring I assume. I know a few people here like him (Stefan off the top of my head).

Secondly, Koodo I may have failed to mention that Arrow's star, Stephen Amell, is Canadian. Better start watching Arrow and stanning, I suppose.

53873904_creepy_gif.gif

So this weekend after hours my friend and I went to this new gay bar called Posh, that's so new that all it is is a giant empty dance floor with a bar in the back. The DJ saw us come in and immediately started playing music for us, and through the night he realized that I responded the best (i.e. loudest) to Gaga, Beyonce and Christina - about an hour into us being there he was literally alternating between the three just to get me to act a fool (or to exhaust me to the point of leaving, I don't know). Either way I was wor.king. IT.

The best moment was when he played Americano, and right at the breakdown I went into a half split with my arms waving like a lunatic mouthing the words. Something about the energy in all of her songs that make you wanna lose your mind. It was fabulous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom