• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis_

I debated posting this here for you lot, but...

...#deathhh

idBsz4nq8mSZk.gif

She's really getting that promo for her new alberm, singing the lead single from the one that came before on such a globally relevant television show.

Styles

Preview of I Knew You Were Trouble Harry Styles

full video premiers tomorrow just in time to win
Video of The Year
id8wpqB2VKY2a.gif

Looking forward to it.

And:

YOUR ONE-DAYS: It's a fair bet that Taylor Swift's Red will inhabit the #1 spot yet again next week--and likely through the end of 2012, if we're shaking up our Magic 8 Ball properly. Meanwhile, here's a peek at the week's key debuts:

Bruno Mars (New Elektra) 140-160k
Game (Geffen) 75-80k
Green Day (Reprise) 55-60k
Music of Nashville (Big Machine) 40-45k
Glee Cast: Christmas, Vol. 3 (Columbia) 35-40k
Big Boi (Def Jam/IDJ) 25-30k
Jenni Rivera (Fonovisa) 25-30k
Lifehouse (Geffen) 15-20k

Looks like she'll be occupying the top spot for the next few weeks, unless Buble pulls in another Buble.
9f1de191.gif

id8wpqB2VKY2a.gif

Trigger

lol, I didn't mean to come off as rude!

EDIT- Is the DJ room just very empty tonight or is my computer being a flop? I didn't see anyone chatting.

Stefan™;45373695 said:
Looking forward to it.

And:

Looks like she'll be occupying the top spot for the next few weeks, unless Buble pulls in another Buble.
9f1de191.gif

id8wpqB2VKY2a.gif

lol if she is up....most likely 1D will be up as well....so I cannot complain.

Its amazing how much she can sell without it ever going on sale....anywhere. Been itching to purchase myself a copy but unwilling to pay full price.

lol, I didn't mean to come off as rude!

EDIT- Is the DJ room just very empty tonight or is my computer being a flop? I didn't see anyone chatting.

Its fairly empty.

Rob is on.....but he is on 24/7/365.....that woots whore -.-

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Tell me if its worth watching lol....I like having you around to pre screen my 1D content.

Gurrrl, that was good, short but she asked them if any of them would go solo (mentioned JT as an example), called Taylor old (jokingly), and let them know that boybands dont last...

Just watched the 1D interview......was surprisingly good. Probably their best since they took off in the states.

Gotta love how she pressed them on going solo and all of them managed to get quote in essentially saying "fuck no" except Harry...........hrm.........

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Just watched the 1D interview......was surprisingly good. Probably their best since they took off in the states.

Gotta love how she pressed them on going solo and all of them managed to get quote in essentially saying "fuck no" except Harry...........hrm.........

mhmm, I noticed that too and this was before Haylor

the cracks have begun to show
ibdbKO9fa9dPqP.gif

mhmm, I noticed that too and this was before Haylor

the cracks have begun to show
ibdbKO9fa9dPqP.gif

Yeah I know :(

We know they will produce at least one more album as a group so its not like its imminent or anything....so I am just going to be chill about it. For now...

Also tumblr has been down all day....going through serious withdrawals.

There was a sick Peaches song in plug once. The video was in black and white with her dancing on top of old tv shows. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

What kind of lies....?

lol I have a couple blogs (one on tumblr) that are relatively successful. I enjoy blogging....

:(

No lies. That site is just a damn mess. I was on it a long time ago and people have no class. They'd reblog my shit and delete my name off it.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Ummm...I don't know why you guys are using Angelina gifs when LUCY LIU is the best at sarcastic expressions while speaking.

I dont have many Lucy Liu gifs, unless you can provide videos for me to make gifs from

then you can have a seat, Angelina is flawfree
ibiV8i13TlTfUO.gif

Nemesis_

Ummm...I don't know why you guys are using Angelina gifs when LUCY LIU is the best at sarcastic expressions while speaking.

They are both flawless.

I am about to stan Elementary just because of her.

I dont have many Lucy Liu gifs, unless you can provide videos for me to make gifs from

then you can have a seat, Angelina is flawfree
ibiV8i13TlTfUO.gif

This is one of her best GIFs.

I'm gonna make some more when I get the time *.*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom