• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

He's just glad that it's such a leap beyond the inharmonic vocalization of hunger pains that you and your fave consider to be "singing."

I'm sure that every person on GAF would rather listen to Beyoncé's oft overdone chromatic runs than be subjected to Christina "taking it to church", as you and others like you tend to succinctly put it (it would be nice if your fave knew a thing or two about being succinct, but we can't have everything!).

Not fair to expect something of my fave that your own fave wouldn't know if it hit her upside the head.

And he's the oldest looking one too!

I don't know what 12 year olds you guys know.......

DfVlX.jpg

(and this was over a year ago....my avi is far more recent)

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
It must pose a real problem for Simon Cowell though: at what point should Zayn announce his leaving 1Direction so that they can replace him with someone who doesn't yet look like he's hit puberty.

It must pose a real problem for Simon Cowell though: at what point should Zayn announce his leaving 1Direction so that they can replace him with someone who doesn't yet look like he's hit puberty.

Zayn isn't going anywhere. Its this cheeky bastard who is going to be the one breaking up the band.

9f3HF.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
That reminds me, thanks to 1D there's also going to be a generation of men growing up thinking its acceptable to have awful hair.

But he's the least talented and most unremarkable...not that that's saying much in this group.

Not even slightly true. He can't match Liam or Zayn vocally......but he is miles ahead of Niall and Louis. Plus he has charisma and dat hair. ...and then there is Haylor.

Some days I wonder about you roy.......

royalan

Not even slightly true. He can't match Liam or Zayn vocally......but he is miles ahead of Niall and Louis. Plus he has charisma and dat hair. ...and then there is Haylor.

Some days I wonder about you roy.......

What's his vocal part in the group? Lead vocal? 2nd harmony? bass?

Delio

I see you holding down the fort Waffles (what is with your new Avatar tho. Where is our Niarry? Also

w24lN.jpg

The birds are trying to SLAY her.

Satch

Banned
Not fair to expect something of my fave that your own fave wouldn't know if it hit her upside the head.

But she does know it.

If you've ever listened to like... Disappear, Sweet Dreams (ballad), Smash Into You, Satellites, That's Why You're Beautiful, Hip Hop Star, Wishing On A Star, Party, and many more that I don't need to list, you'd know that.

But you can keep wandering into the discussion uneducated (this is the part where you say "uneducated like your fave").

im99LGceB2Hox.gif

What's his vocal part in the group? Lead vocal? 2nd harmony? bass?

Usually he takes the lead when it comes to lyrical sections. Zayn does the heavy lifting on the vocal sections. Whereas Liam usually takes falsetto portions/anything else subtle.

Louis and Niall....do other stuff.

I see you holding down the fort Waffles (what is with your new Avatar tho. Where is our Niarry? Also

w24lN.jpg

The birds are trying to SLAY her.

Yeah saw that pic. If its all just an act for publicity they sure are going all out.....

Giving Liam some pity avatar time :(

Delio

Usually he takes the lead when it comes to lyrical sections. Zayn does the heavy lifting on the vocal sections. Whereas Liam usually takes falsetto portions/anything else subtle.

Louis and Niall....do other stuff.

Sis you know Niall is playing the guitar more and MORE for the group. Showing off his musical talent a diffrent way. Unlike Louis who is just there to make sassy looks.

royalan

But she does know it.

If you've ever listened to like... Disappear, Sweet Dreams (ballad), Smash Into You, Satellites, That's Why You're Beautiful, Hip Hop Star, Wishing On A Star, Party, and many more that I don't need to list, you'd know that.

But you can keep wandering into the discussion uneducated (this is the part where you say "uneducated like your fave").

im99LGceB2Hox.gif

I know all of those songs. I know Bey's entire catalog. Nothing I've said about her comes from the position of someone who doesn't know her music. I will continue to point out that Beyonce is guilty of frequent melisma abuse, showboating, and poor musicianship.

She is just as guilty as my fave in a lot of respects. But again, it's called "slaying" when Bey does it. Just like it's called "giving the artist a big break" when she steals songs and fraudulently claims song credits.

EDIT: Speaking of knowing her catalog and "stealing songs" I'm surprised you didn't put "Still In Love (Kissing You)" on that list....

I think Liam became the worst looking one ever since he got the haircut, he looked much better before

I think the shape of his face doesn't suit a short cut

His hairstyles have been trending downward since X Factor. I COMPLETELY agree on that his face does not work with his current cut.

His original worked well for him on X Factor. (as a 16 year old)

Vi62s.jpg

Any girl who is into famous guys with loads of cash.

Fixed

royalan

His hairstyles have been trending downward since X Factor. I COMPLETELY agree on that his face does not work with his current cut.

His original worked well for him on X Factor. (as a 16 year old)

Vi62s.jpg

Fixed

It's not so much his face, tbh.

I think buzz cuts make EVERY guy less attractive than they could be.

Telling that any and all discussion of 1D focuses on which of the twinky band members is their favourite and not the 'music'.

Yet another tired line? Oh you.

itor2L2Mhy76W.gif

We have discussed their music plenty. Their album was a month ago and they have nothing of significance on the radio right now......not a whole lot to talk about.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
At least when it was obvious that Take That were pitched mainly to the gay crowd in the 90s we got to see their bums in that video.

Majmun

OMG just noticed that we're less than 1500 posts away form OT4

OT4 - The OT where we'll be discussing Beys next single
legend.gif

OMG just noticed that we're less than 1500 posts away form OT4

OT4 - The OT where we'll be discussing Beys next single
legend.gif
A new day.....shall be glorious.

Can't wait to see what Aguila cooks up......

Oh @ Delio

Did you catch the interview with Barbara Walter's last night? I posted a link in the 1D thread.

Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom