• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis_

e7qRg.png

What kind of Azealia mess

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Only you can see the emptiness I feel
When you're with me
When everything you say I'm on my knees
Baby I'm on my knees
Baby I'm on my knees
Baby I'm on my knees

i2nISaInlYewn.gif

The Ghoul is growing on me
iVkm6WusuC7Gy.gif

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Thread title change is repulsive.

Koodo

Banned
NCGNt.jpg

BEST ORIGINAL SONG

"Skyfall" for "Skyfall"
"Suddenly" for "Les Miserables"
"For You" for "Act of Valor"
"Not Running Anymore" for "Stand Up Guys"
"Safe and Sound" for "Hunger Games"

Is it even a competition?

iyx2pfHCgD45b.gif

Majmun

Some of our girls are contenders for Oscar nominations this year, Y'all.

Of course, we have the totally expected and totally over-hyped ADELE with Skybore Skyfall.

With this year's "cheating" song is KATY PERRY, who might be nominated for Wide Awake due to it being used in her flopumentary.

FLORENCE could also be nominated for her beautiful (if somewhat typical of her) song Breath of Life from the 'Snow White and the Huntsman' soundtrack.

And last but certainly not least we have CHRISTINA AGUILERA, who could be nominated for her absolutely stirring theme song for 'Casa de Mi Padre.' Positively received by audiences and critics alike, it features Christina Aguilera singing in Spanish for the first time since her Latin masterpiece Mi Reflejo, and she EASILY out-Bonds Adele in what might be the best song she's recorded in years. The standout here, girls. I think we have a winner.

The Academy Knows What To Do

That article...what kind of FAILURE
ibkHujAsyVErwE.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I wanted to post Gods Aloud in the 'bands that deserve more commercial success' but given that they've had six platinum albums and 21 top ten singles in the UK they're not elligible.

ibm5fiyishPyti.gif

Who gives a fuck about her?

Julianna Margulies is up for Best Actress and Archie Panjabi is up for Best Supporting Actress!

What kind of blessed avatar combination?

This post giving me fits of rage and joy at the same time..................

anyways

Julianna should win. Archie.....meh. I really did not like her much so far this season (not sure how it works with the globes....is it based on last season?). The whole story ark with her husband flopped spectacularly.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
NCGNt.jpg

BEST ORIGINAL SONG

"Skyfall" for "Skyfall"
"Suddenly" for "Les Miserables"
"For You" for "Act of Valor"
"Not Running Anymore" for "Stand Up Guys"
"Safe and Sound" for "Hunger Games"

Is it even a competition?

iyx2pfHCgD45b.gif

The competition will crumble! Skyfall will will rise. <3

Koodo

Banned
These are the Golden Globes, not the Academy Awards. Those nominations will be revealed in January. Granted, being avoided like the plague by both the Globes and Grammys pretty much assures the Oscars will also be paying dust to your faves.

The competition will crumble! Skyfall will will rise. <3
They should have never tried.

ibarylwasq6uce.gif

Bond 23 truly was everything one could ask for and then some. It's only fitting that ADELE would end up attached to this masterpiece.

Bladenic

All of my faves got nominated to some degree at the Golden Globes so I'm happy. Mad Men got snubbed for drama, and the comedy/musical category is completely shit, but oh well.

Queen Hayden got nominated for Best Supporting for Nashville Botty. Our fave is such a good actress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom