• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majmun

Another prediction:

I will gain at least 20lbs by the end of this Pepcé promo

And I will love each and every calorie
iR3YqeE9Chn5X.gif

royalan

I am scared of mine. I think I may have bought into the hype too much lol.

Damn Seconds avatar and the thread title. May be distorting my expectations.

Yes.

The #BeyHive likes the make it seem like 4 underperformed because of no promo but it had MAJOR promo and still only opened to 300k.

400k+???? Ch...

Another prediction:

I will gain at least 20lbs by the end of this Pepcé promo

And I will love each and every calory
iR3YqeE9Chn5X.gif

Don't do that to your flawless body...

I dont like predicting without hearing the single first but with all this promo lined up I will say around 425k

ARTPOP will do 650k
ibdbKO9fa9dPqP.gif

Its no fun if you wait till you have already heard the single lol.

I also completely agree with your Artpop prediction....I will say an even 600k tho.

Taylor' video is so great.

Yasss at the LORD filling up that Lana Del Ray girl's niche.

isTkkITR40RoS.gif

As I mentioned....when I watch the vid I just can't help but think that I would have enjoyed it better if it was Avril doing the voice over and the singing.... they have almost identical styling as well.

...and I don't even like Avril that much.

I predict that 5 will outsell Lotus and be abetter album.

Way to go out on a limb with your prediction -.-

Zzzzzzzzz

someone in ATRL said it best, the video was Nobody's Home + WFL

and now I dont really like it because I will be thinking of those videos when I see it
ibdbKO9fa9dPqP.gif

You should edit that gif.

I keep highlighting it thinking the black bars at the top or bottom are spoiler tags......then I feel like an idiot.

Majmun

ibdbKO9fa9dPqP.gif

...Can't wait for Royalan's salty tears next year....
............But I'll continue to love him *.*.............
....And I'm predicting Artpop to do around 550k....

royalan

Second, you know you're my baby's father. Well.....one of them.

We doing ARTPOP predictions now?

Not going to lie, I thought that she was getting too niche after Born This Way and I wasn't expecting much. But...after #CAKE....I'm ready to stan for Ha again.

She'll do 400k first week...BUT she'll also have one of the smallest 2nd week drop percentages of the year.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
This I can agree with. That song was excellent.

From what I have heard I don't think Nicki deserves the hate she gets.....

I can see why she is hated. Her ego has gotten too big for what she has actually accomplished and PF:RR was a mix bag
The Re-Up sucks

She has Idol coming so maybe she can improve her image there and come back with a better era than whatever this last one was
iWe8VCwpByVH8.gif

Trigger

Bless whoever made those Cassie collections. It's neat being able to pick out the gems and make my own album.

Super Bass is immaculate and one of the best pop singles of that year even you can admit that

I suppose I shouldn't take what little hits Nicki has earned away from her....

iNMD3GdYc8jBC.gif

Super Bass is a jam

Christopher

Beyonce has a bigger appeal than Madonna Madonna relies on her legacy and beyonce is still creating hers. She's married to the biggest name in hip hop the president endorces her she has the support of young old and transcends hip hop and pop.

Madonna has her base and as apparent can't create a modern niche for herself meanwhile beyonce is still relevant and is coming for all types of wigs and lace fronts.

Get your super glue ready and Stan Flavor of the moment Rihana before you come for beyonce.

royalan

Beyonce has a bigger appeal than Madonna Madonna relies on her legacy and beyonce is still creating hers. She's married to the biggest name in hip hop the president endorces her she has the support of young old and transcends hip hop and pop.

Madonna has her base and as apparent can't create a modern niche for herself meanwhile beyonce is still relevant and is coming for all types of wigs and lace fronts.

Get your super glue ready and Stan Flavor of the moment Rihana before you come for beyonce.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ;___;

Trigger

LTTP, but I just read about the Bieber castration/murder plot.
93iIr.gif

Believe wasn't that bad an album.

VaNIA.gif

I can see why she is hated. Her ego has gotten too big for what she has actually accomplished and PF:RR was a mix bag
The Re-Up sucks

She has Idol coming so maybe she can improve her image there and come back with a better era than whatever this last one was
iWe8VCwpByVH8.gif

Yeah. I don't know much about her ego other than one or two interviews (in which I found her nice and charming) then what I hear here and in Idol promo's. Maybe I just don't know enough about the situation.......

Cynosure

YASSS SIS! DRAG HA!!!

iY9ek9TcoTOg2.gif

m1RKY.png
m1RKY.png
m1RKY.png

I think it's important to not confuse power and loudness.
aural molestation
In addition to giving up soda, I've also taken better care to not listen to music so loudly. There are studies that show that listening to loud noises can be very damaging to your ears, leading to hearing difficulties as you get older. As evidenced by Lotus' sales (or lack thereof), people have been taking heed of those warnings along with me.

oUQkP.gif
oUQkP.gif
oUQkP.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy

hot...good opinions...new fave poster tbh

Majmun

Let's stan for Pepcé together *.*

botty

Banned
Beyonce has more appeal than Madonna. Madonna relies on her legacy, while beyonce is still creating hers. Beyonce is married to the biggest name in hip hop, Jay-Z, and the President endorses her. She has the support of the young, old and transcends hip hop and pop.

Madonna has her base, and, as apparent, can't create a modern niche for herself... meanwhile beyonce is still relevant and is coming for all types of wigs and lace fronts.

itKIkOWYZFaWy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom