• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
After her performance she joined the audience

tumblr_mf3w18fCl91qhis0lo1_500.gif

Whose idea was it to take CaCa's piss bucket away before the show? The poor thing can just barely hold it in.

I'm sure she's quite thrilled to finally be "performing" at a sold out gig for a change.

tumblr_m5omu5DZhq1r5whjpo1_500.gif

3phemeral

HQ Video Stream of Gaga's "Just a Shot Away" performance

That was...something. I was hoping for more than just the same line repeated over and over. Took a while to get the the falsetto section before veering back into the mind-numbingly boring chorus. *sigh*

Whose idea was it to take CaCa's piss bucket away before the show? The poor thing can just barely hold it in.

I'm sure she's quite thrilled to finally be "performing" at a sold out gig for a change.

tumblr_m5omu5DZhq1r5whjpo1_500.gif

iORUzxgZCqKxe.gif
iORUzxgZCqKxe.gif
iORUzxgZCqKxe.gif

iORUzxgZCqKxe.gif
iORUzxgZCqKxe.gif
iORUzxgZCqKxe.gif

iORUzxgZCqKxe.gif
iORUzxgZCqKxe.gif
iORUzxgZCqKxe.gif

Artemisia

Banned
She didn't though.

Etta James actually applauded Beyoncé for her portrayal of her in Cadillac Records.

Only a few months later, however, she made some disparaging remarks.

What could be the source of this discrepancy in opinion? One month she likes her, the next she doesn't? Does she suffer from dementia, Alzheimer's, or some other terrible affliction?

...oh it turns out she does.

It also turns out that those vile comments toward Beyoncé were attributed to that.

royalan

She didn't though.

Etta James actually applauded Beyoncé for her portrayal of her in Cadillac Records.

What could be the source of the discrepancy in opinion? Does she suffer from dementia, Alzheimer's, or some other terrible affliction?

It also turns out that those vile comments toward Beyoncé were attributed to that.

...says her son. Nobody knows why she said those things about Beyonce but her. And, for what it's worth, the reasons she gave for disliking Beyonce (being invited to sing for the President and singing "At Last" - HER song) could very well not have anything to do with her illness. Let's not pretend that other artists haven't gotten upset in the past for similar reasons.

If anything, her illness probably contributed to her frankness in dragging Beyonce in front of a crowd of people. But I doubt it invented the sentiment.

Koodo

Banned
She didn't though.

What could be the source of this discrepancy in opinion? One month she likes her, the next she doesn't? Does she suffer from dementia, Alzheimer's, or some other terrible affliction?

On top of that, Etta James had no right to go claiming "my song," as At Last was actually a cover.

Extremely rude. No wonder she was fond of Xtincta.

Not at full price, she didn't.

tumblr_m5duxdt2PR1r9dky6.gif

So embarrassing. Receipts everywhere for Caca ticket sales going at fire sale prices around Europe. Dropped as low as $9.99 in Brazil and was still 2-for-1. How embarrassing. Shame I can't be fucked looking it up.

Meanwhile...

THE QUEEN™

0.jpg

LOL - wow, what was that?

This performances is one of the rare, and I do mean RARE, times that I can say FERGIE did it better.

Fergie doesn't get enough credit for her vocals imo. Shame she's associated with BEP.

Bless the child

6a00d8341c5d9653ef0134832852d3970c.jpg

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Just so we are clear these are the people that have participated so far

• Second
  • Wafflecakes
  • Nemesis
  • Robido
  • Cynosure
  • Trigger
  • DMeisterJ
  • Crumpet
  • botty
  • Nlroh
  • Koodo
  • Artemesia
  • Supermanisdead
  • cory64

uen3cx9r

Cynosure

We'll be playmates and lovers and share our secret worlds
But it's time for me to go home
It's getting late, dark outside
I need to be with myself and center, clarity
Peace, Serenity

I hope you know, I hope you knowwwwwwwww

tumblr_mf3w18fCl91qhis0lo1_500.gif

SaintZ

Taking a page from Roy's book, I'm at the club and oh god, theyre playing remixes of She Wolf, Glad You Came and Born This way. Flop club.

Also two old guys are staring ew.

Also i forgot to vote for the grammys #oop

royalan

Taking a page from Roy's book, I'm at the club and oh god, theyre playing remixes of She Wolf, Glad You Came and Born This way. Flop club.

Also two old guys are staring ew.

Also i forgot to vote for the grammys #oop

You better get them free drinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom