• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koodo

Banned
What's so funny about it? Was the longwinded combination of "Call Me Maybe," "Whistle," "We Are Never Getting Back Together," "One More Night," and "Diamonds" not indicative of the the lapse in good judgement the general public has made in regards to music lately?
It wasn't a complete lapse in good judgement.

christina-aguilera-yo7or6z.jpg

royalan

There was an unusual consistency of bad music that dominated the second half of 2012. It was literally a string of one hit wonder-esque songs.

Honestly, I think it's time for Billboard to adjust the rules again. Radio shouldn't count for as much as it does, especially with out-of-touch Djs trying to push the same Dance shit the world is moving on from. My understanding of this is as loose as Taylor Swift, tho. So what do I know..

B-Dex

less than 500 post now

iWpeaWzPiiSId.gif
I can not wait for Aguila to bless us with ha new and fresh OT. I feel like I'm a part of history. Oh lawd, I'm getting misty eyed here. Let me just say, I'm glad that I got to be a part of OT3, and also previously OT2. Ya'll are all awesome. Without any of you, POPGAF wouldn't be what it is today. This is the by far the best community on GAF, and it will continue to be that way. So, here's to more years of POPGAF slayage! *raises glass*

POPGAF forever iconic, never bionic

I can not wait for Aguila to bless us with ha new and fresh OT. I feel like I'm a part of history. Oh lawd, I'm getting misty eyed here. Let me just say, I'm glad that I got to be a part of OT3, and also previously OT2. Ya'll are all awesome. Without any of you, POPGAF wouldn't be what it is today. This is the by far the best community on GAF, and it will continue to be that way. So, here's to more years of POPGAF slayage! *raises glass*

ibqzvMZgpCrCaC.gif

Trigger

What a lovely post.

itKIkOWYZFaWy.gif

Oops, I accidentally submitted 15 albums. Pls just ignore 11-15 for my ballot.
RIP Googoosha

Edit: thanks Aguila
i5yN4gTO7lJdk.png

I tried editing my av so Soul was holding a Pepcé can, but it's not noticeable enough. I'll do a more dedicated one when the Superbowl is closer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom