• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koodo

Banned
tumblr_mcv9u6zk531qjdybfo1_500.jpg
Kelly is such an immense talent.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Voted. Everyone (especially the Navy/Beyhive) should take part of this democracy.

Also, while voting, vote for "Diamonds" for record/video of the year, "Unapologetic" for Album of the year, and Xtuna for flop of the year.

royalan

Voted. Everyone (especially the Navy/Beyhive) should take part of this democracy.

Also, while voting, vote for "Diamonds" for record/video of the year, "Unapologetic" for Album of the year, and Xtuna for flop of the year.

Xtina's flop was saddening, but expected.

Ke$ha's flopping was completely unexpected.

Voters, do the right thing. Vote Ke$ha for Flop of the Year.

The power is YOURS.

botty

Banned
Nelly Furtado is the flop of the year, but I think everyone should vote vindictively so I can laugh at the end results.

Koodo

Banned
Nelly Furtado is the flop of the year, but I think everyone should vote vindictively so I can laugh at the end results.
Nelly Furtado's album didn't have the budget of Lotus (I'm sure Max Martin alone incurred a higher cost than the entirety of Nelly's album).

Xtincta has undoubtedly been the biggest failure of 2012 and in recent memory.

DMeisterJ

Banned
I have no idea what you are talking about, but you are adorable.

i1g0xpkLeIOAa.gif

Nelly Furtado's album didn't have the budget of Lotus (I'm sure Max Martin alone incurred a higher cost than the entirety of Nelly's album).

OGq50.gif
OGq50.gif
OGq50.gif
OGq50.gif
OGq50.gif

I'm a bit Chrispy and jamming to beauty an the best

Nothing wrong with you stanning the future KING of POP

DMeisterJ

Banned
So, is Lotus officially a FLOP now? Is Just a Fool going to do anything, or is it just another flop?

"Just a Fool" is deader than dead

C. AGUILERA & B. SHELTON - Just A Fool: 2.709 (+ 0.117)

It's barely clocking positive updates, and she's done all the 'promo' she's ever going to do. It's a flop and I suppose it will be the last single released from her album.

botty

Banned

Nelly's album peaked at 79. Without any indication of what the budget was for each album, I don't see how you can even bring it into the equation. At least Your Body and Just a Fool moved some digital sales. None of Nelly's singles had any impact either, so she was a complete and total flop in every regard. However, I still say people should not vote for her, and vote vindictively.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I got a message from the other world.

I will release a recompilation/unreleased songs album next year and it will destroy your faves.
ibqtgOnq7EwTEa.gif

End of message.

royalan

So, is Lotus officially a FLOP now? Is Just a Fool going to do anything, or is it just another flop?

Eh, I'm not ready to call it yet. JAF has been getting consistent positive updates. Small, but consistent.

It's definitely suffering from the radio freeze, though, as few major stations have added it. But it's getting consistent spins where it has been added, even being the most requested song at some stations.

If it can keep up with consistent AI until after Christmas and/or Christina makes a video and does more promo, I think it'll be good. It's already on track to get more play here in Philly than Your Body did.

ITZ might clock this though.

Majmun

Well, Nelly's previous album was a WW smash. Bionic was a flop. Lotus is just a continuation of the flop.

Nelly flopping with Spirit Indestructible is more shocking than Xtina's flopping TBH

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Well, Nelly's previous album was a WW smash. Bionic was a flop. Lotus is just a continuation of the flop.

Nelly flopping with Spirit Indestructible is more shocking than Xtina's flopping TBH

I couldnt believe that kind of flop to be honest but then I checked the album on youtube and I was like now I know why it flopped. (IT SUCKS TONS!!!)

Koodo

Banned
"Just a Fool" is deader than dead

C. AGUILERA & B. SHELTON - Just A Fool: 2.709 (+ 0.117)

It's barely clocking positive updates, and she's done all the 'promo' she's ever going to do. It's a flop and I suppose it will be the last single released from her album.
And to think the Fatters chose that song as a single.

Even her own stans have punched her out of the game.

iuF1ClGbwmUN1.gif

botty

Banned
It's kinda funny that Brit's song which is unequivocally worse is performing so much better than JAF.

iuF1ClGbwmUN1.gif

What's so funny about it? Was the longwinded combination of "Call Me Maybe," "Whistle," "We Are Never Getting Back Together," "One More Night," and "Diamonds" not indicative of the the lapse in good judgement the general public has made in regards to music lately?

Mumei

What's so funny about it? Was the longwinded combination of "Call Me Maybe," "Whistle," "We Are Never Getting Back Together," "One More Night," and "Diamonds" not indicative of the the lapse in good judgement the general public has made in regards to music lately?

Lately? Have you paid attention to the last fifty or so songs I have played in Plug? How many were good?

This is the best news ever. I didn't come here expecting this news at all. I'm so over the moon for my fave right now. She has been the nicest singer ever known to man, and she is finally happy and engaged. I just can't right now. *grabs tissues* I wish Kelly all the best in the world. I hope I get invited to the wedding.

she must have fucked and denied tbh

Mr & Mrs. Blackstock Clarkson
Mmm. Kelly sure knows how to pick them. I wish I could say the same for Pepcé.

botty

Banned
Lately? Have you paid attention to the last fifty or so songs I have played in Plug? How many were good?

There was an unusual consistency of bad music that dominated the second half of 2012. It was literally a string of one hit wonder-esque songs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom