• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.
RIP

Her swan song was good, at least.

I grew to love Glassheart (the song). Didn't bother with the album, I just assumed it would be full of dreary ballads ala Beyonce/Xtincta albums.

Cynotsure you know what that means

iwkqWptPcvyJe.gif

tumblr_m538knxKMc1r4wk4jo1_500.gif

cory64

While I'm reminiscing over what short relevancy Christina had, the Beautiful video is far more effective than any other self-empowerment ballads that have come out since then, even if the song sucks (Unpretty is the best only good one of those types of songs. Also had a great video).

royalan

While I'm reminiscing over what short relevancy Christina had, the Beautiful video is far more effective than any other self-empowerment ballads that have come out since then, even if the song sucks (Unpretty is the best only good one of those types of songs).

I disagree about Beautiful sucking (obviously). That one song is responsible for so many of her stans that confuse you so.

But Unpretty is a great song.

Koodo

Banned
I grew to love Glassheart (the song). Didn't bother with the album, I just assumed it would be full of dreary ballads ala Beyonce/Xtincta albums.
It has a surprising number of mid-tempo songs. Ballads are actually the minority, though the album overall could still be described as dreary.

But I suppose denizens of London can't help but express dread.

SaintZ

Since my night at the club was a flop, I returned home ealier than expected and now I have my noms ready. I'll wait a bit before I send it because I might change my mind :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom