• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
tumblr_lov0z599ZP1qhxr17o1_400.gif

Nah I'm the definition of danger.

Look how I killed some careers
iZdhYs3qe8x6y.gif

and how I served it to the Stans
ii4McYl6ierSt.gif

I've done it before and I'll do it again.

xxczx

Hello Pop GAF.

This is my first post here and my first time even VIEWING the thread. I like pop music, but I also don't like it.

I don't like where pop music have gone these days. Don't get me wrong, I don't have anything against people who listen to Justin Bieber, (2012) Britney Spear, Rihanna, Beyonce, etc... is just not my cup of tea. I miss the 90s pop song. I really like the 'old' Aguilera and Spears. Britney used to have such awesome songs...

I'm visiting here because of the rant thread in the Offtopic lol. I really miss listening to pop music, because these days all I listen is K-Pop (don't hate me!)

The last pop artist that I reeeeeally like is Lana Del Rey. Where the good singers have gone?

I miss Avril Lavigne... Has she produced anything good after her 2nd album? I liked the first 2 albums, but from the 3rd one and so on... I couldn't listen.
I also miss the first Evanescence album (was that considered pop?)

Anyway... Just wanna say "hi" and I think I will visit here more often.
you don't like recent pop but you like kpop? even worse tbh

Mau ®

Calvin's album is great. It just sucks we've heard 50% since months ago.

He should've madr new mixes of the singles or at least a continuous mix....

Trigger

I'm not surprised. Didn't Gaga already have ideas for ARTPOP while she was starting her tour? Gotta keep yourself active if you want to stay relevant.

royalan

But is anybody really surprised though?

I said it before, the biggest sign to me that this relationship was doomed wasn't the boy's age, nor was it the fact that the Kennedy's seem to HATE her. No, it was Taylor herself.

I mean, Taylor's always had hokey, dorky fashion sense; but did NOBODY find it odd that her fashion preferences changed to "Old East Coast Glamour" RIGHT when she started dating a Kennedy? She literally started dressing and carrying herself like she was Jackie Kennedy on summer vacation. It was obvious that Connor was nothing more than an accessory for her. A fetish meant only to satisfy her desire to be seen as America's good little girl.

I'm starting to think that Taylor's not all that nice. I'm starting to think she might be the most calculated, cut-throat starlet of this generation.

Beware the Taylor Swift.

THE:MILKMAN

What does POPGAF think of Paloma Faith?

I like her. For some reason she gets a lot less airplay than others at least on radio stations/TV here in the UK. Only ever played on Radio 2 and VH1.

Fall To Grace is a brilliant album. Not a bad track on it, which is unheard of for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom