• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Hmm i wonder what she thinks about the state of her career

stanzgdos.gif

ibndtDD20RHHpF.gif

moulels

YASSSSSSSS, MATHANGI WILL SLAY

Come walk with me
You ain’t got to shake it, just be with me
You ain’t gotta be nice with me
Cause tonight we ain’t acting loud we don’t care

ibhz6FqlOB0ZEt.gif

EDIT:

DHJAGQJDHKDAXSKEJS

semttulogiz78.jpg

WE SHALL NOT WANT

dokish

Banned
Hello Pop GAF.

This is my first post here and my first time even VIEWING the thread. I like pop music, but I also don't like it.

I don't like where pop music have gone these days. Don't get me wrong, I don't have anything against people who listen to Justin Bieber, (2012) Britney Spear, Rihanna, Beyonce, etc... is just not my cup of tea. I miss the 90s pop song. I really like the 'old' Aguilera and Spears. Britney used to have such awesome songs...

I'm visiting here because of the rant thread in the Offtopic lol. I really miss listening to pop music, because these days all I listen is K-Pop (don't hate me!)

The last pop artist that I reeeeeally like is Lana Del Rey. Where the good singers have gone?

I miss Avril Lavigne... Has she produced anything good after her 2nd album? I liked the first 2 albums, but from the 3rd one and so on... I couldn't listen.
I also miss the first Evanescence album (was that considered pop?)

Anyway... Just wanna say "hi" and I think I will visit here more often.

HiResDes

Hello Pop GAF.

This is my first post here and my first time even VIEWING the thread. I like pop music, but I also don't like it.

I don't like where pop music have gone these days. Don't get me wrong, I don't have anything against people who listen to Justin Bieber, (2012) Britney Spear, Rihanna, Beyonce, etc... is just not my cup of tea. I miss the 90s pop song. I really like the 'old' Aguilera and Spears. Britney used to have such awesome songs...

I'm visiting here because of the rant thread in the Offtopic lol. I really miss listening to pop music, because these days all I listen is K-Pop (don't hate me!)

The last pop artist that I reeeeeally like is Lana Del Rey. Where the good singers have gone?

I miss Avril Lavigne... Has she produced anything good after her 2nd album? I liked the first 2 albums, but from the 3rd one and so on... I couldn't listen.

Oh man you have such immaculate taste...If only there were more singers like Miss Del Ray.

botty

Banned
Hello Pop GAF.

Welcome.

You clearly have great taste.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Hello Pop GAF.

Welcome to Pop Gaf
ioFrfGJ7TckVC.gif

Try Kimbra and Ellie Goulding. They are different from the usual Pop music these days. There are more good ones but I'll let other gaffers introduce you to them. Have fun here :)

dokish

Banned
Oh man you have such immaculate taste...If only there were more singers like Miss Del Ray.

My poor writing mistake. Although I like Lana's music, wasn't my intention to imply that she's a great singer, like Christina Aguilera tier. :p

I can like and enjoy 'not-so-great' artists. I'm not saying that she is (not-so-great), tho.

What I meant is... I find it difficult to hear different music, different sounds, different artists... you know? Today everything is more or less the same. I have the same problem with K-Pop! Most of it it's crap.

My poor writing mistake. Although I like Lana's music, wasn't my intention to imply that she's a great singer, like Christina Aguilera tier. :p

I can like and enjoy 'not-so-great' artists. I'm not saying that she is (not-so-great), tho.

What I meant is... I find it difficult to hear different music, different sounds, different artists... you know? Today everything is more or less the same. I have the same problem with K-Pop! Most of it it's crap.
I think you might like Kimbra:

Settle Down
Cameo Lover
Come Into My Head
Two Way Street

I'm not sure what it is about her but she reminds me of the 90s.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy

ibmEaHsRxEmoyI.gif
ibmEaHsRxEmoyI.gif

“Don’t you worry – this isn’t the last you’ve heard of us,” said Jake at the after party.

Maybe after seeing how The Almight Aloud took three years out and then returned to slay everyone else in the biz with the comeback single of the century they are following suit?

SaintZ

Hello Pop GAF.

You like Lana and Avril? I love you already. Did you listen to Avril's fourth album? It's so different from The Best Damn Thing and more like Let Go IMO the problem with it is that a lot of songs sound the same. Still, worth checking out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom