• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trigger

Can I just say it is absolute bullshit how Gangnam style can be absolutely slaying One More Night in sales, but be stuck at number 2 because DJs can't be assed to play the song.

PSY is being robbed tbh.

And infect our precious local radio stations? No, thanks.

Mau ®

I said "Oh my what a marvelous tune"

tumblr_m8qqforAxQ1rbtr4eo1_400.gif

It was the best night never would forget how we moved

The whole place was dressed to the nines

And we were dancing dancing

Like we're made of starlight

Even Gangnam Style is better than Maroon 5's latest turd.

Fucking Maroon 5.

P.S. I've been reading the Adventures of Legendtina on muumuse and she reminds me of some Ace Attorney villain. Or at the very least an Oldbag-esque Ace Attorney side character.

Kyon

Banned
I'm kicking all you bitches out Team Class. Ya'll don't ever back me up. Crump especially cheering on the people HATING on you. Dismissed

Recon

Banned
You guys are getting slayed.

Edited for health reasons. Also, how the fuck am I suppose to know what .gifs to use, im new at this.

B-Dex

First Paris Hilton and now Adele:

"On the border of Townlong and the Dread Wastes, there's an area called The Widening Deep and there's a female Pandaren NPC named Adele rolling around in it."

#deceased

#wow2013worlddomination

Artemisia

Banned
Really want to like Ellie Goulding, but everything I've heard besides Lights has just been so goddamn pedestrian.

What am I missing?

Koodo is just pressed because talent has been missing from some of his faves for quite some times.

That being said, Listen to Halcyon tbh. Much better than her older stuff.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
I'm having a Lana Del Rey moment and realising how good Blue Jeans is.

Kyon

Banned
Shes performing Sorry and Got me Good on Kimmel TONIGHT!!! The video drops on Vevo at MIDNIGHT or soon after GET INNNNN!!!!!

MTV and VH1 playing it EVERY HOUR ON THE HOUR ALL DAY on Thurs and Fri, and BET on Friday too.... GETTT INNNNNNNN!

GMG2.gif

yassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

EDIT: you sure its kimmel?

She's not listed in the information box RIP. The Whigs are(What kind of name)

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Been a bit busy with other things lately can any sis make a small recap of the things that have happened in the last 2 days for moi?

iloIDm13Rl6ew.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom