• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Cackling.

I thought the gifs were just jokes. Joe was feeling that performance.

Joe Jonas should come out of the closet soon his looks are gonna go quick as he hits 30.

On the other side Taylor Lautner will always be an Alpaca.
TAYLOR-LAUTNER-ALPACA.jpg

Artemisia

Banned
Ms. Swift is a constant fixture in the bedrooms of the entertainment industry's hottest men. Get that dick, girl.

Could your faves even imagine?

ib0Q9ia6abjESe.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
@NICKIMINAJ
ok here goes the big news: BARBZ, did i tell you guys that the #REUP comes with a 90 minute #DVD of #EXCLUSIVE behind the scenes footage?!!?

I'm sure the good sis botty will get a hold of this DVD and gif for me the good parts

Mau ®

Why is Godel so pressed at TayLORD tho?

Is it because she's seen Gylenhaal's peen and he will never get to see such sights in person? kiiiiiiiii

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Why is Godel so pressed at TayLORD tho?

Is it because she's seen Gylenhaal's peen and he will never get to see such sights in person? kiiiiiiiii

I don't even dislike her tbh. I've only heard one of her songs in my life. But lets face it, look at the list of her exes and tell me she's not a beard.

Mau ®

TayLORD will not break Britney's record but she will slay ALL FAVES.

NEXT WEEK'S TOP 15: A big part of our job, these days, is coming up with new ways to think about how many records Taylor Swift is selling. So grok this: This week, Big Machine's big Red monster will likely sell more than the rest of the Top 50 albums combined. It may, in fact, have the biggest opening since 2005, when 50 Cent's The Massacre lived up to its name with a 1.14m bow. It's also due for the second-largest first week ever for a female artist, trailing only Britney Spears' massive "Oops ... I Did It Again," which opened with 1.319m way back in 2000.

RA99T.gif

Artemisia

Banned
People are saying at this time of Speak Now's release, predictions were only at 900k.

There's a still a chance, but it's not looking very likely at all.

Peru

The OT is popmentally challenged, though. Talking about music with random people there is like playing russian roulette.

Majmun

That thread was definitely amusing. Hiphop-Gaf and Wrestle-Gaf are a bunch, too. Loved it.

POPGAF came and conquered. Hew else

i648FOoe4qMoX.gif

3phemeral

ij367YbXIXWhL.gif

What kind of dragging in that thread?

I'm so proud of all y'all.

That Koodo Rihana post slayed me though.

o1Bi6.gif

Pop-Gaf > *

Dragging them lessor communities AWF the stage

ibbb1cphebmhvv.gif

Majmun

Look at this shit. This is exactly the kind of goddamned terrible posting I'm talking about, Mumei. Same fucking gif posted and reposted seven times in the same page after some brainless catty remark.

It's annoying as shit, and it's 90 percent of this thread.

How many different times has that dumbass gif of Xtina been posted in this page? Not even talking about quoting, I'm talking about reposts.

That's why I'm "mad", Mumei. It's obnoxious as fuck.

ib0Q9ia6abjESe.gif

botty

Banned
Look at this shit. This is exactly the kind of goddamned terrible posting I'm talking about, Mumei. Same fucking gif posted and reposted seven times in the same page after some brainless catty remark.

How many different times has that dumbass gif of Xtina been posted in this page? Not even talking about quoting, I'm talking about reposts.

Poor pressedtown.

ibaWzAYn12ICUD.gif

Trigger

I'm not sure how to read this post tbh
bhuHH.gif

Touchdown

Banned

ib0Q9ia6abjESe.gif

ikr

tumblr_lxtebbxTLy1r7bnu5o1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom