• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

Mother of all things unholy...

Christina and those unflattering angles.

Here's her at yet ANOTHER event (A Billboard event, she gave a talk) earlier today:

PQ70s.jpg

Definitely still thick, but she does look noticeable smaller. You can even see it in her face.

Bladenic

Okay, what in the hell is up with Christina's weight? One week she's lookin' fine and slim, the next she be lookin' like she just finished eating 10 burgers back to back, and had a nice juicy 20 oz. steak for breakfast. I don't get it. Losing and gaining so much weight so quickly cannot be healthy.

3phemeral

LOL - have you been following POP GAF at all? Obviously not if you stand behind a comment like that.
7s96p.gif

Also, the implication here is that Xtina stans malign other celebs for their weight. When has that been done here? Or are you once again referring to this nefarious horde of Xtina stans that lie under some bridge elsewhere, waiting to be used as an example in a crossfire with me?
Since when has Pop-Gaf been Xtina-ville? If you're the stan you think you are, you'd already know the true tea about what I'm saying. So why defend against it? Xtina's fan base is imploding.

me8F5.gif

Kd7Uv.gif

royalan

7s96p.gif

Since when has Pop-Gaf been Xtina-ville? If you're the stan you think you are, you'd already know the true tea about what I'm saying. So why defend against it? Xtina's fan base is imploding.

Sorry, sis. My stanning is not dependent upon there being a group of people stanning with me. As made obvious by the fact that I stan Xtina in POP GAF of all places.

Despite that, I feel the need to once again remind you that Xtina stans are not a hive mind. Using the actions of some Xtina stans gathering at some other place as some sort of point of argument with me makes no sense. I don't care about the encounters you've had with stans elsewhere; it has fuck all to do with me and how I choose to worship the queen. Really, you should know better.

Mau ®

Lets play a game called:

INTERPRET ITZ's DREAM

In the dream I became best friends with Justin Beiber on the eve of the apocalypse. We hosted a pool party like the one in the "Beauty and a beat" video (Garbaj was NOT present tho, thankfully). The pools were filled with Lady Gaga's FAME perfume.

As the apocalypse was about to happen, me and Bieber proceeded to host a straight-orgy in what appeared to be a luxurious trailer-park home.

All the girls in the orgy were asian.

Bladenic

Lets play a game called:

INTERPRET ITZ's DREAM

In the dream I became best friends with Justin Beiber on the eve if the apocalypse. We hosted a pool party like the one in the "Beauty and a beat" video (Garbaj was NOT present tho, thankfully). The pools were full of Lady Gaga's FAME perfume.

As the apocalypse was about to happen, me and Bieber proceeded to host a straight-orgy in what appeared to be a luxurious trailer-park home.

a15c61f9-bd68-4e5f-a219-9f988a71daa3.gif

royalan

Lets play a game called:

INTERPRET ITZ's DREAM

In the dream I became best friends with Justin Beiber on the eve of the apocalypse. We hosted a pool party like the one in the "Beauty and a beat" video (Garbaj was NOT present tho, thankfully). The pools were full of Lady Gaga's FAME perfume.

It's simple: You want to fuck Justin Beiber in the trailer park where Xtina's "Your Body" video was filmed while being doused in FAME.

However, this was not really a dream, but a warning. At some point in your life you will be met with the opportunity to fulfill this fantasy. Should you choose to go through with it, however, and join in unholy union with the Beibs, it'll bring about Armageddon.

When the time comes, I hope you choose wisely.

Satch

Banned
Lets play a game called:

INTERPRET ITZ's DREAM

In the dream I became best friends with Justin Beiber on the eve of the apocalypse. We hosted a pool party like the one in the "Beauty and a beat" video (Garbaj was NOT present tho, thankfully). The pools were full of Lady Gaga's FAME perfume.

iY411A3yS264G.gif

Koodo

Banned
Lets play a game called:

INTERPRET ITZ's DREAM

iqcSPUfUQSmhf.gif

Artemisia

Banned
Lets play a game called:

INTERPRET ITZ's DREAM

In the dream I became best friends with Justin Beiber on the eve of the apocalypse. We hosted a pool party like the one in the "Beauty and a beat" video (Garbaj was NOT present tho, thankfully). The pools were filled with Lady Gaga's FAME perfume.

did you hit it?

bqc-2fb_originallzsx0.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Lets play a game called:

INTERPRET ITZ's DREAM

The dream means you're secretly gay.

a straight-orgy

iJOanEOUc1oYH.gif

BAN THIS SICK FILTH

3phemeral

Sorry, sis. My stanning is not dependent upon there being a group of people stanning with me. As made obvious by the fact that I stan Xtina in POP GAF of all places.

Despite that, I feel the need to once again remind you that Xtina stans are not a hive mind. Using the actions of some Xtina stans gathering at some other place as some sort of point of argument with me makes no sense. I don't care about the encounters you've had with stans elsewhere; it has fuck all to do with me and how I choose to worship the queen. Really, you should know better.

Of course Xtina's stans are not a hive mind, how else would there be infighting and implosions to begin with? That's what makes it #FUN.

IAXhv.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
hands up HEWS surprised tho

izOLKCwQurQiD.gif

also i know the thread is locked but
KIIIIII at wressle gaf thinking their gifs have got shit on ours

Anyone have a link to a GOOD photoshop gif making tutorial? Not so much the basics but adding text that shifts etc? I imagine someone in popgaf will have a link lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom