• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets play a game called:

INTERPRET ITZ's DREAM

In the dream I became best friends with Justin Beiber on the eve of the apocalypse. We hosted a pool party like the one in the "Beauty and a beat" video (Garbaj was NOT present tho, thankfully). The pools were filled with Lady Gaga's FAME perfume.

As the apocalypse was about to happen, me and Bieber proceeded to host a straight-orgy in what appeared to be a luxurious trailer-park home.

All the girls in the orgy were asian.
WAIT- I finally have a use for this dream diary I bought from a deaf old lady's unregulated garage sale!

Ahem:

To dream about the apocalypse means that there is some internal change that's happened to you. Perhaps this could be referring to your betrayal of Godney and Rihanna in favor of SWIFT?

To dream about a celebrity means that there is something about said celebrity that you admire/identify with. Gworl, BIEBER?
deadbanana2_zps5b24bcee.gif

Now here's where it gets more confusing. Dreaming about a pool indicates that you feel the need to cleanse your life and wash away the past (guilty about the Swift stanning?). But I can't find anything about a pool of PERFUME...the closest I see here is a pool of trash, which means you are leading a lifestyle of excess and you need to turn it downE lest you end up like Godney circa 2007 or Rihanna circa 2009-20xx.

Dreaming about an orgy may mean that you are too conservative in your sex life and need to experiment more. I somehow doubt this answer so I'll go with definition 2: life may be pushing and pulling and penetrating you from all angles so you may be spread too thin.

Having sex with an Asian person means you crave the unknown. Is it just me or is this definition a little problematic- it's not like Asian girls are damn aliens, I'm pretty sure they have vaginas just like the rest of the XX population...

Kyon

Banned
Death^

And I posted a gif of her choking New York months ago but seems the frames just disappeared.

It's in the first few minutes in the 1st episode of the 2nd season. SOMEONE HALP PLZ

tumblr_lpnue9EGID1qi5zqio1_400.gif

Aguila

#ICONIC
WAIT- I finally have a use for this dream diary I bought from a deaf old lady's unregulated garage sale!

Ahem:

To dream about the apocalypse means that there is some internal change that's happened to you. Perhaps this could be referring to your betrayal of Godney and Rihanna in favor of SWIFT?

To dream about a celebrity means that there is something about said celebrity that you admire/identify with. Gworl, BIEBER?

Now here's where it gets more confusing. Dreaming about a pool indicates that you feel the need to cleanse your life and wash away the past (guilty about the Swift stanning?). But I can't find anything about a pool of PERFUME...the closest I see here is a pool of trash, which means you are leading a lifestyle of excess and you need to turn it downE lest you end up like Godney circa 2007 or Rihanna circa 2009-20xx.

Dreaming about an orgy may mean that you are too conservative in your sex life and need to experiment more. I somehow doubt this answer so I'll go with definition 2: life may be pushing and pulling and penetrating you from all angles so you may be spread too thin.

Having sex with an Asian person means you crave the unknown. Is it just me or is this definition a little problematic- it's not like Asian girls are damn aliens, I'm pretty sure they have vaginas just like the rest of the XX population...

Death^

And I posted a gif of her choking New York months ago but seems the frames just disappeared.

It's in the first few minutes in the 1st episode of the 2nd season. SOMEONE HALP PLZ

tumblr_lpnue9EGID1qi5zqio1_400.gif

tumblr_limy615o2k1qfy2kdo1_500.gif
smaller:
tumblr_m83ak2NUMV1r0wd6qo1_250.gif

Bladenic

All those Jesen Ackles gifs. Beautiful tbh...

fYUEw.gif

Also, Rih's singles rarely flop. I'm pretty sure no one would come for that.

Bro you must show yourself in the plug room, we need to talk about Supernatural. I'm about to watch S3 finale omg this show is amazing and omg I cheered when
Bela met a fiery end in the depths of hell

And yes, Dean is awesome.

tumblr_m7qsmkyDOt1rzhyyio1_250.gif

Mau ®

Ahem:

i c.

Sounds about right.

wqej3.gif

It was an awesome dream tho. Justin was good people.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Pitbull coming for Xtina's 'saying ridiculous shit about their music' wig.

http://www.popjustice.com/thenews/p...-to-picasso-michelangelo-and-van-gogh/103499/

Pitbull’s compared himself to Picasso, Michelangelo and Van Gogh

Usher may have recently compared himself to Picasso, but ‘Stripper Pole’ hitmaker Pitbull has gone one better in a new interview with Q.

“Where I come from, Miami, it’s a melting pot,” he mused when asked if he actually liked his own music. “I make global music – that’s my genre. I’ll eat that label.”

Of course.

“People don’t understand brilliance until after the fact – which happens with all artists, whether that’s Picasso, Michelangelo, Van Gogh…”

Incredible.

He also declared himself to be “the most loveable asshole you’ve ever met”, which is quite a bold claim nowadays really.

Pitbull’s latest masterpiece, ‘Global Warming’, is out on November 19.

iUIrOcsORfXGu.gif

Mau ®

Look at Rih slaying POP and URBAN.

10 +1 RIHANNA Diamonds 85.271 +1.905

Already TOP 10 on radio exactly a month after rihlease. I still stand by my prediction that this could wind up one of her biggest (if not THE biggest) radio hit of ha career.

tumblr_lfue77Ff021qewmu6o1_500.gif

Bladenic

Look at Rih slaying POP and URBAN.

Already TOP 10 on radio exactly a month after rihlease. I still stand by my prediction that this could wind up one of her biggest (if not THE biggest) radio hit of ha career.

tumblr_lfue77Ff021qewmu6o1_500.gif

Don't care, song still sucks. How's Die Young doing at radio?

Aguila

#ICONIC
Taylor's album seems to be all over the place. Is it country or pop? Is it coming from the point of view of a prepubescent child or a woman? Just like in her sex life, she's spread herself too far. I wouldn't call such a mishmash of concepts album of the year.

iwWBptYt4UyWf.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom