• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koodo

Banned
Zedd is working with Deity Perry on her next album.
Typical of Perra to take a gander at camp Germanotta and attempt to replicate.

ZoWTo.jpg

To lesser effect.

Koodo

Banned
Now heaux... Bieber & The Ghoul got Zedd first kiiiii
Please, the Ghoul was just a guest vocalist, incidentally a fitting description for the state of her career.

And ain't no one bothering to follow in the footsteps of La Niña Bieber. Our Google overlords know the tea for who is actually putting Zedd on the map:

Lo1oa.png

Bladenic

Please, the Ghoul was just a guest vocalist, incidentally a fitting description for the state of her career.

And ain't no one bothering to follow in the footsteps of La Niña Bieber. Our Google overlords know the tea for who is actually putting Zedd on the map:

Lo1oa.png

tumblr_m95svb0l0y1rziwwco1_250.gif

Mau ®

Diamonds is #2 in the World Charts. Only behind Gangnam Style.

It's also #3 in the canadian hot 100 (thanks for your purchase Koo *.* )

Where are the heaux who said this would flop??!?!! Show yourselves baboons!!!!

Peru

You haven't listened to it, bro...

Oh and Ciara really looks amazing now. CiCi, I'm always there even when no one else buys your records.

I'm just going to post this song again, because we haven't heard a Russian masterpiece like this since the days when tATu were fully active http://youtu.be/pMdvYgW-0cI Sometimes you have to step away from your established circle of favorites and embrace that one song.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
You haven't listened to it, bro...
Never listening to Gods Aloud hasn't stopped the pressed masses trying and dismally failing to snatch wigs across three threads now. I'm just repaying the favour.

Plus it's not on Spotify yet (sales inflation tactics tbh) and there's no way I'm paying for it. As soon as its up I'll give it a spin, then my endless trashing will be justified.

SPEAKING of the Almighty Aloud, first day ticket sales of their arena tour were so strong they've already added two more dates. So many blessdt souls making the pilgrimage to worship at the church of the ALMIGHTY. Haters stay pressed and stressed, as per.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
just finished reading the last 2 pages, did godel and bladenic just have internet gif sex?

Who knew these heux were secretly sex crazed britney stans

iblCFMVHyXWNED.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Va Va Voom 7.700 (+1.156)

You got that hot shit, boy ya blessed
Let me feel up on your chest
Flexing you the man
You the man 100 grand

orig-13883171.jpg

Majmun

Christina and those unflattering angles.

Here's her at yet ANOTHER event (A Billboard event, she gave a talk) earlier today:

PQ70s.jpg

Definitely still thick, but she does look noticeable smaller. You can even see it in her face.

Damnnnnnn, she looks so hot there. Her face doesn't look fat anymore.

Not a fan on that hair, though. I think she should dye her whole hair red. It'd look amazing.

(quick PS)
jbvh124aKzvNlp.jpg

Maybe I'm just missing Rih's LOUD era.
deadbanana2_zps5b24bcee.gif

xxczx

You're on a different road, I'm in the milky way
You want me down on earth, but I am up in space
You're so damn hard to please, we gotta kill this switch
You're from the 70's, but I'm a 90's bitch

bqc-2fb_originallzsx0.gif

these girls are slaying me right now

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Seriously tho people had the nerve to claim pop gaf doesn't completely slay all comers on the gif front

Ch...
What kind of concert starts at 630?
That's the time the gates open. It takes a long time to fill an arena + I assume two support acts. You wouldnt know because your bargain bin faves probably struggle to fill local dive bars, but I'd be surprised if the Gods took to the stage before 9.

SaintZ

I'm just going to post this song again, because we haven't heard a Russian masterpiece like this since the days when tATu were fully active http://youtu.be/pMdvYgW-0cI Sometimes you have to step away from your established circle of favorites and embrace that one song.
The song is ok but she's fierce!
Ummm....what kind of THIEVERY?

I feel violated. ;__________;
That place has a subforum dedicated to Willa Ford...
feRjc.gif

ETA: Oh, it's a joke subforum. Not very funny tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom