• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
EDIT- The video for Va Va Voom....is Nicki even trying at this point? Terrible.

I see the Queen has you pressed again, are you even trying with your shade

iDSN4pUB3EXC8.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
What about the world's treatment of Girls Aloud vs. Taylor Swift tho?

Thought so.

ijtM46VJuTQcq.gif

Poor dat I don't curr.

ijtM46VJuTQcq.gif

The DJ room stanning GA gave me all kinds of life, thanks sistren.

And I can't wait until Paris Hilton gets here, the Almighty Army will grow to two members. *O*

Artemisia

Banned
After all those albums they can only muster up 2 followers on gaf. poor dat.

RED alone had all kinds of people running to stan taylor.

(°ロ°)☝(°ロ°)☝(°ロ°)☝(°ロ°)☝(°ロ°)☝(°ロ°)☝(°ロ°)☝(°ロ°)☝(°ロ°)☝(°ロ°)☝(°ロ°)☝(°ロ°)☝(°ロ°)☝(°ロ°)☝(°ロ°)☝(°ロ°)☝(°ロ°)☝(°ロ°)☝(°ロ°)☝(°ロ°)☝(°ロ°)☝(°ロ°)☝(°ロ°)☝(°ロ°)☝(°ロ°)☝(°ロ°)☝(°ロ°)☝(°ロ°)☝(°ロ°)☝(°ロ°)☝(°ロ°)☝(°ロ°)☝(°ロ°)☝(°ロ°)☝(°ロ°)☝(°ロ°)☝(°ロ°)☝(°ロ°)☝(°ロ°)☝(°ロ°)☝(°ロ°)☝(°ロ°)☝(°ロ°)☝(°ロ°)☝(°ロ°)☝(°ロ°)☝(°ロ°)☝(°ロ°)☝(°ロ°)☝(°ロ°)☝(°ロ°)☝(°ロ°)☝(°ロ°)☝(°ロ°)☝(°ロ°)☝(°ロ°)☝(°ロ°)☝(°ロ°)☝(°ロ°)☝(°ロ°)☝(°ロ°)☝(°ロ°)☝(°ロ°)☝(°ロ°)☝(°ロ°)☝(°ロ°)☝(°ロ°)☝(°ロ°)☝(°ロ°)☝(°ロ°)☝(°ロ°)☝(°ロ°)☝(°ロ°)☝(°ロ°)☝(°ロ°)☝(°ロ°)☝(°ロ°)☝(°ロ°)☝(°ロ°)☝(°ロ°)☝(°ロ°)☝(°ロ°)☝(°ロ°)☝(°ロ°)☝(°ロ°)☝(°ロ°)☝(°ロ°)☝(°ロ°)☝(°ロ°)☝(°ロ°)☝(°ロ°)☝(°ロ°)☝(°ロ°)☝(°ロ°)☝(°ロ°)☝(°ロ°)☝(°ロ°)☝(°ロ°)☝(°ロ°)☝(°ロ°)

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah-ah! Roma-roma-mamaa! Ga-ga-ooh-la-la! Want your bad romance.

Today is a special day, no its not the actual birthday of Jesus(nor is it on the Dec 25th as many Republicans would have you to believe) its even better.

Today is the day when the Queen of Pop decided to show the world how basic your faves where with Bad Romance

WQQtN.png

Today is the anniversary of BAD ROMANCE :) were bringing back the "tub hair"n mexico

can you believe its only been 3 years since bad romance, & there's 40,000 mexican monsters waiting for me to perform unite? im so grateful

and although BORN THIS WAY was different from Bad Romance, i have never felt so so connected to my fans, watching how its changed your lives

#iconic

iTPq7bzHxxxFY.GIF

royalan

Christina Aguilera
and Cee Lo...I guess
- Baby It's Cold Outside.

She slays it.

SLAYS. IT.

But was there really any doubt, tbh...

Like, I just can't. This rendition just really goes along with what I applaud about Xtina. Issues with her technique aside, when Baby Jane is in her zone, very few singers in the game can do it like her. She beat that melody like it stole something.

frxdB.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom