• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.
NEW PAGE - OLD NEWS. *cackle*
--------------

So I recently heard "Pyramids" by Frank Ocean for the first time.

ibid6H7Un6BlAc.gif

And i say GODDDAMN. This is what music is supposed to be like.
That was 10 minutes of absolute EARSEX.

iHWVPS6GTjzvB.gif

Even if the rest of Channel Orange is garbage, this track makes it more than worth it.
if "Pyramids" is any indication of what the rest of the album is like, I can see why Botty
is mad. Frank, with a single song, collapsed the uterus's of his faves and flicked them
out of the game.

irpxpyjVbmTee.gif

This track gives me Maxwell teas and would not be out of place on Embyra (Maxwell's best album.)

tumblr_lxunrlyuv41qccalgo2_500.gif
tumblr_lxunrlyuv41qccalgo1_500.gif

tumblr_mck0v4cF481rfmvgdo1_500.gif

------

Some song called "Taking in Water" just came on...

You popgaffers might not have as terrible taste in music as I thought. lol.

ibpVvfZa9DcguJ.gif

royalan

No you did NOT just compare Frank Ocean to Maxwellsus (and EMBRYA Maxwell, no less!).

You should be ashamed of yourself, tbh...

botty

Banned
Even if the rest of Channel Orange is garbage, this track makes it more than worth it.
if "Pyramids" is any indication of what the rest of the album is like, I can see why Botty
is mad. Frank, with a single song, collapsed the uterus's of his faves and flicked them
out of the game.

The only thing being collapsed is Frank Ocean's mutilated anus, after a long night with the rest of OFWGKTA.

legendtinahpkcg.gif

Koodo

Banned
How have you not heard the entirety of Devotion by now.

It's not like we haven't been spamming Her album non-stop in the plug room for the last two months.

Now bitch, you know I don't meddle with that decomposing waste.

Spread those cheeks apart and become #aWARE.

ibgvAHo8RxqaMS.gif

You are the company you keep Koodo. Lol.
Let me get thru Channel Orange real quick. Today will be my new-ish music day.

5 tracks into CO, and it ain't half bad.

royalan

Not that flop WWE stanning for Xtina (and Pop, teehee). Seems like they know the tea, even if their fans don't.

culZ8.png

Quick "Zack Ryder" Google image search...

RYxsE.png

XyjvW.gif
XyjvW.gif
XyjvW.gif
XyjvW.gif
XyjvW.gif
XyjvW.gif
XyjvW.gif
XyjvW.gif
XyjvW.gif
XyjvW.gif
XyjvW.gif
XyjvW.gif
XyjvW.gif
XyjvW.gif
XyjvW.gif
XyjvW.gif
XyjvW.gif
XyjvW.gif

Bladenic

Omg watching that episode of Supernatural where Dean has ghost sickeness. That scene where a cat jumps out of a locker and Dean screams like a girl... So adorable, I'm dying of laughter. Your faves couldn't.

Mau ®

ICU not mentioning the reason why the numbers are so high today...

I was kinda looking forward to your take on that, tbh...

Its just new stations being added to the tallying as well as format changes in some stations. Which is why everybody got a HIGH update... even Xtina ;____;

Next week things will "stabilize". Though those who got HUGE updates like Rihanna, Taylor, Maroon and Ke$ha will see a big rolling effect...

Trigger

I don't think the video section is too bloated. When December comes we'll all remember fondly the time when our faves had so much material out.

LOL @ Kelly in the front.

I'm sure she still savors the moment 10 years later. The only time she'll ever lead Bey in anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom