• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
New Page, New News

RT
RT

aint nobody got time for that boo

we are all anticipating #Unapologetic, no time to check on lessor albums
ibiz1aKuoUYdgM.gif

i4DBBTsIXFzfp.gif

botty

Banned
Christina Aguilera
and Cee Lo...I guess
- Baby It's Cold Outside.

She slays it.

SLAYS. IT.

But was there really any doubt, tbh...

Like, I just can't. This rendition just really goes along with what I applaud about Xtina. Issues with her technique aside, when Baby Jane is in her zone, very few singers in the game can do it like her. She beat that melody like it stole something.

frxdB.gif

Xtina put her soulllll into this one. She slayed it effortlessly.

This is why I stan her, because no one else can do it like her. This just reinforces my excitement for Lotus.

iWTbI6OaY5qSf.gif

Did inthezone just brush off the prospect of another coming of BLACKOUT in favor of the yearly Now That's What I Call Music?

iWFA5E3TSpc3J.gif

Get him that name change stat, I can't bear to look at it anymore.

Mumei

Christina Aguilera
and Cee Lo...I guess
- Baby It's Cold Outside.

She slays it.

SLAYS. IT.

But was there really any doubt, tbh...

Like, I just can't. This rendition just really goes along with what I applaud about Xtina. Issues with her technique aside, when Baby Jane is in her zone, very few singers in the game can do it like her. She beat that melody like it stole something.

frxdB.gif

Speaking of Christmas duets, I found a fan made duet between Michael Bolton and Mariah Carey on O Holy Night earlier today. It's pretty great. There's a couple points where they harmonize~.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom