• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't people like MIA's basement music?

irv0otWWfNaaO.jpg

RubyFaith

Not manufactured enough?

Just because that one kpop song is slaying the earth right now, doesn't mean you should get confident. The rest of your faves will remain applying for the citizenship lottery yearly.

121wqx1xeddh.gif

Um you need to take a seat in something that reclines so you can think about why you are even coming at me. Kpop has nothing to with my love for MIA. Oh, but you didn't know that.

RubyFaith

LOL. Well I may have came off as rood but that's just how I tick. I point out the flaws in my faves and it's just easier to do it instead of others using it against me.

Now I guess there's four stans.

Artemisia

Banned
Red fell to number 2 on iTunes. Looks like it will have a pretty steep drop this week. :eek: Front-loaded anyone?

idts

It's a Meek Mill album. Wasn't that highly anticipated? Also, it seems that hip hop artists have devoted fanbases and they usually perform well on itunes.

Still think Red will be number 1 this week. Can't overlook physical sales.

Icicle

ibv3XsdLSwwCxP.gif

AHHH! After 10,000 years, I'm FREE! It's time to conquer Pop-GAF all over again!

iASGLEYRBrOt3.gif

Miss Jackson is BACK and will DISCIPLINE any bitch who steps to ha.

Thank you GODmei! =D

Styles

I mean its good.....pandering a little too much for my taste. (as someone else said.....exploiting the insecurities of little girls)

Still. Will buy the album. They intrigue me.

For someone who calls Taylor a sellout and panders to the lowest common denominator it's nice to know that you've taken interest in 1D.

iQPAjT2t7XRHh.gif

For someone who calls Taylor a sellout and panders to the lowest common denominator it's nice to know that you've taken interest in 1D.

iQPAjT2t7XRHh.gif

Wanna know the honest truth?

They are smokin hot and hilarious in interviews.

Do I need more reasons than that? Their music is like a 6/10.

royalan

ibv3XsdLSwwCxP.gif

AHHH! After 10,000 years, I'm FREE! It's time to conquer Pop-GAF all over again!

iASGLEYRBrOt3.gif

Miss Jackson is BACK and will DISCIPLINE any bitch who steps to ha.

Thank you GODmei! =D

Welcome back ICY!

Also:

royalan
Lotus Member
(Today, 12:34 AM)

I don't know when this happened. But what kind of Holy Blessing...?

Thanks Mods!

vorEG.gif

royalan

Flawless tag for a flawless stan.

tumblr_madm8lgjwY1rqqk0ko1_100.gif

You're next sis, tbh. Your stanning is of impeccable form.

Although I'm real nervous this week. ;______;

There's claims of Lotus having leaked echoing throughout the stanosphere. I've poked around, and while it isn't true YET, I think the album HAS found its way into the hands of some Xtina Superstans who are just waiting for the right time to leak it (which is never, tbh).

I guess you can't stop an album from leaking these days, but a leak this early would kill any chances of Lotus getting decent first week sales, big promo week or not. ;_______;

I hope they can hold off on leaking it until at least next week.

01yoE.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
The Re-Up tracklist

1. Up In Flames
2. Freedom
3. Hell Yeah
4. High School
5. I’m Legit
6. I Endorse These Strippers
7. The Boys feat. Cassie
8. Va Va Voom

The DVD will also feature behind the scenes footage as well as appearances by Lil Wayne, Justin Bieber, and Rihanna.

botty

Banned
You're next sis, tbh. Your stanning is of impeccable form.

Although I'm real nervous this week. ;______;

There's claims of Lotus having leaked echoing throughout the stanosphere. I've poked around, and while it isn't true YET, I think the album HAS found its way into the hands of some Xtina Superstans who are just waiting for the right time to leak it (which is never, tbh).

I guess you can't stop an album from leaking these days, but a leak this early would kill any chances of Lotus getting decent first week sales, big promo week or not. ;_______;

I hope they can hold off on leaking it until at least next week.

01yoE.gif

Check itunes, Roy.

Lotus is rising up the charts, and the Queen FINALLY has a banner... delegated to the pop section, though.

Hoping for promo from The Voice and AMAs to give her album some support. Not that it isn't going to slay musically anyway.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
More people have been announced for the AMAs

P!nk
Pitbull
Christina Aguilera
Carrie Underwood
Taylor Swift
Linkin Park
Nicki Minaj

I wonder who will give the best performance
i5IfaQTx4lSK9.gif

idts

It's a Meek Mill album. Wasn't that highly anticipated? Also, it seems that hip hop artists have devoted fanbases and they usually perform well on itunes.

Still think Red will be number 1 this week. Can't overlook physical sales.

Meek Mill will be #1 this week. He has a shot of outperforming Kendrick Lamar, who sold north of 200K first week. If im wrong oh well, but Meek Mill's latest mixtape had a million downloads in less than a week.

http://i.minus.com/iASGLEYRBrOt3.gif[./IMG]
Miss Jackson is BACK and will DISCIPLINE any bitch who steps to ha. [/QUOTE]

Oh wow she's old. How old are you? Like old old?

[quote="Marius_, post: 43772094"]The Re-Up tracklist
7. The Boys feat. Cassie
8. Va Va Voom[/QUOTE]

8 tracks, including a leftover from her last album, and a song that was already released as a flop Cassie song? (No shade, i like the girl with the bipolar haircut.) She is trying y'all 'barbs' for filth.

P!nk
Pitbull
Christina Aguilera
Carrie Underwood
Taylor Swift
Linkin Park
Nicki Minaj

i5IfaQTx4lSK9.gif

When, when, WHEN is this airing? I totally forgot my girl's performing a medley <3

Trigger

P!nk
Pitbull
Christina Aguilera
Carrie Underwood
Taylor Swift
Linkin Park
Nicki Minaj

So the Lotus promo will finally start? I wonder if she'll perform the new single.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom