• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

botty

Banned
Wait...

iITHRH4wHeYtK.gif
iITHRH4wHeYtK.gif
iITHRH4wHeYtK.gif

I need more.

iWTbI6OaY5qSf.gif

The Lotus intro snippet

Take me now.

i06fW0wjxONYj.gif

Trigger

I'm slightly underwhelmed. I feel like the snippets are building up to something, but that "something" isn't there. I need full versions.

Koodo

Banned
The intro sounds lovely. I'm sure the soothing beats will be charred to an insufferable halt when its war cry comes in.

Mau ®

While we're listening to LOTUS's previews. Another preview from another artist has surfaced

Ashlee Simpson's Bat for a Heart

Its a very interesting production, Quite unexpected. I like when she's soft-singing but not as much when she start using her more "scream-y" voice.

Rather left field tho.

Mau ®

It seems Beyoncé has DISPOSED of Frank Ocean and has now requested the help of relevant radio R&B force Miguel

She’s one of the biggest R&B singers of all-time, he’s one of the genre’s biggest breakout stars, so it’s only fitting that Beyonce and Miguel hit the studio together.

Miguel, who has received ample acclaim for his sophomore set ‘Kaleidoscope Dream’, shared the shot of he and Bey on Twitter, saying…

Miguel
✔
@MiguelUnlimited
...woah. creating for Virgo's all weekend instagr.am/p/RbmGzxC13T/
31 Oct 12 ReplyRetweetFavorite
We know for a fact that Bey has been clocking up A LOT of studio time as of late with a host of different writers and producers. And having had ‘Adorn’ on constant replay for much of this year, we couldn’t be more ecstatic that Miguel is included in that All-Star line-up.

Beyonce’s 5th studio album is earmarked for an early 2013 release and will be supported by the epic platform that is the Super Bowl Half-Time stage. For, as reported, the Destiny’s Child graduate has been tapped as next year’s headliner.

Check out our recent interview with Miguel below…

miguel-beyonce-e1351674520551.jpg

You know what to do Bot Bot *.*

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Anything Could Happen is a really good song!

Koodo

Banned
I must admit that Mars Bar song isn't as repulsive as I initially thought; and he is looking cuter with his natural hair.

REGARDLESS,

ibds6FlQ3sjb2m.gif

Mau ®

You heauxes are late to the "Anything Could Happen" party. Arte and I have been stanning for a while (Arte for longer tho).

Seems radio agrees its amazing too

ELLIE GOULDING Anything Could Happen 12.447 (+1.432)

moulels

OMG

The Lotus snippets are life-giving :O

I love that the ¿reverse? sound is also featured here. Looks like it's gonna be a vere cohesive album!

Very excited to hear the whole thing ლ(❤ʚ❤ლ)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom