• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trigger

Heh. Kyon just pressed I stan for artists who have talent AND success.

(well jury still out on 1D's talent....but I have faith)

You don't have to settle for one of the other :)

I don't think anyone can really argue that. They don't write their material but they can sing pretty decently.

Aguila

#ICONIC
tEesG.png

utTPX.gif
utTPX.gif
utTPX.gif

Not getting in the middle of it, but people are quick to point out someone else as pressed when they get dragged by the 'pressed' person. I see it happening far too often. I don't see the pressed-t-ness.

TBH Kyon is kinda pressed. I don't see that he has any legit reason to complain about me as much as he does :p

Sure I don't like Britney or Xtina but meh....sue me.

i7ujGzU1OzLbr.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
@ladygaga
Thank you Costa Rica, they told me it was the biggest show and turnout they've ever had. means so much to me. luckiest girl alive

@ladygaga
the second biggest show to the BTWBALL in Costa Rica was Metallica. @LadyStarlightNy are we dreaming

The touring act of our generation, even surpassing metal bands and local acts

i3RuNnzvkxtvL.gif

Mau ®

Urban producer MikeWillMadeIt has a song on Unapologetic called "Pour It Up". He produced Kanye West's Mercy, Bandz a make her dance, 2 chainz "no lie", Future's "turn on the lights", Brandy's "do you know what you have?".

Icicle

Urban producer MikeWillMadeIt has a song on Unapologetic called "Pour It Up". He produced Kanye West's Mercy, Bandz a make her dance, 2 chainz "no lie", Future's "turn on the lights", Brandy's "do you know what you have?".

Recently announced that it will be the next single after Wildest Dreams. Here for this. My favorite song off the album, I think.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Hew else but the new Queen of Pop?

utTPX.gif
utTPX.gif
utTPX.gif

other pop stars can not even sale in Latin America

Praça da Apoteose - Rio de Janeiro - 13,048 / 35,000 (37%)
Arena Anhembi - São Paulo - 20,066 / 35,000 (57%)
Estadio Ciudad de La Plata - La Plata - 21,717 / 35,613 (61%)

The struggle is real
Britney receipts

iqxQTm2czI1nD.gif

Mau ®

The struggle is real
Britney receipts

iqxQTm2czI1nD.gif

Yassssss drag Shitney for filth!!!!

i9ucbawxheq5t.gif

botty

Banned
tumblr_madm8lgjwY1rqqk0ko1_100.gif
Remember remember the thirteenth of November
Circles, Blank pages and plot.
I see no reason why Lotus, love
Should ever be forgot...
tumblr_madm8lgjwY1rqqk0ko1_100.gif

Kyon

Banned

The struggle is real
Britney receipts

iqxQTm2czI1nD.gif

Heh. Funny you wanna bring up LATIN AMERICA and the FLOP FATALE TOUR

Lets not forget what RECENTLY OCCURED.

iIZIKMvZOTKum.jpg

ija2aLAvsPlBC.jpg

It seems Lady Gaga is having so much trouble selling tickets to her ‘Born This Way Ball’ tour in Latin America that her concert promoter Live Nation has forced her to use Madonna’s MDNA stage in order to cut costs. Paws Down Little Monsters has pictures of Gaga’s stage in Mexico City and you can see that the structure of the stage looks virtually identical to the one built for Madonna.

Paws Down says Live Nation found a clever way to cut costs of her underperforming show, “Instead of shipping the whole stage structure for Gaga (which is costly), [Live Nation] only transported the regular stage (the one that is small enough to be built in arenas, smaller than a basket ball court) and built it underneath the MDNA tour structure.”
Additionally, Lady Gaga’s tour promoter in Brazil, Riachuelo has confirmed they are offering a ‘Buy One Get One Free’ deal for her upcoming show in São Paulo. Anyone who purchases a ticket for the show will receive one free ticket. The show will be held at Morumbi Stadium on November 11th. This coincides with other deep discounts in the region,

Oh and the best part

including Groupon deals allowing customers up to 96% off original retail prices.

http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/73113790.html

Even Madonna KNEW (@ 6:02)

Oop

Video of the half empty venue

Here

Gaga WOULD KNOW about failing in Latin America. As much as she TWEETS about how many tickets she sold there. There are CLEARLY reasons for that.

REDUCTIVE

6690241199_45d4e8d93a_o.gif

The STRUGGLE is REAL
Gaga Receipts

121wqx1xeddh.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Too easy

Yes Live Nation is cutting cuts thats why they just gave her a Boeing 757 for her whole crew and the remaining of the tour ignoring the fact that the MDNA stage has been used by several acts that they sponsor

icNqv.png

oh that video you posted is only half empty because people started leaving after Sheisse cause she stopped the show due to being sick and then came back 20 minutes after, you can clearly see people running back

but thats what you get when you sources are pawsdownlittlemonster.tmblr.com
irJXfHvi8JVW0.gif

and she still is selling her tour, Shitney couldnt even with deals she had to do a whole show for FREE

you can dismissed yourself
iss4WMgvYmyES.gif

Kyon

Banned

Giving her a PLANE means nothing and you completely missed the point. You were making it seem like Gaga was SLAYING in Latin America and had the nerve to bring up Flop Fatale Tour. BTW isn't slaying LATIN AMERICA because she did well in Costa Rica.

Britney had more ppl in her venue on the MEXICO date for her flop tour for Gods Sakes.

tumblr_mcm63hQGER1r1vavao1_500.jpg

Let me not forget She grossed 3mill for Venezuela in one night

Oh and let's not FORGET that Madonna is STILL out grossing her and counting.

Keep trying to drag the MDNA tour but guess who sold more in South America?

I mean you wanna talk CURRENT things right? Flop Fatale was a year ago lets talk about NOW since that's what y'all always wanna argue about. MDNA Tour >>>BTW Tour deal.

Keep ignoring Madonnas numbers. The reality will SINK IN. When She is DONE SLAYING THE WORLD.

Gaga certainly slays tho.

My point is she didn't slay Latin America

Artemisia

Banned
Britney had more ppl in her venue on the MEXICO date for her flop tour for Gods Sakes.

tumblr_mcm63hQGER1r1vavao1_500.jpg

sis he just explained that the only reason that there were not many people there at that time was because she stopped the show early and left. Much of the audience left, not knowing she would come back to perform MTN acoustically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom