• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
I'm not lucky, I'm blessed. Yes.
ieBHxDm6IBUIj.gif

Why they mad, you should see them
ieBHxDm6IBUIj.gif

Nicki's people are on it https://twitter.com/SCAFFBEEZY/with_replies

@SCAFFBEEZY
Keep ya thouhghts to yaself u fucking pussy..worrying about a female.. Shut the fuck up b4 i start worrying bout ya saggy ass mother @DJWS

@SCAFFBEEZY
U guys can destroy him till his bitch ass leaves twitter.. By all means.. Dnt let up... Fucking weirdo

irZ9ns6azaJGQ.gif

royalan

Dunno who she's supposed to be but she once again looks considerably bigger than she did last week. Actually... She looks bigger here than in the pictures at the hurricane relief thing. What kind of witchery?

Here's another pic to confuse you, Chris.

This is a picture someone snapped of Christina shooting Blake Shelton's Christmas special:

ScgKp.jpg

I really wish she wasn't wearing that blazer so we could see her full silhouette, but just looking at the legs alone you can see she's slimming down. Another sign she's losing weight? She's wearing jeans again. It has been weeks since she's done a public event wearing those DAMN black leggings.

SPEAKING of Xtina Legendera, look at Gawker showing all us #Fighters how to properly STAN:

Christina Aquilera Singing Like a Goddamn Diva Because of This Goddamn Hurricane

This is a video of Christina Aguilera performing "Beautiful" from last night's Sandy benefit concert on NBC. (Note: text "redcross" to 90999 if you want to donate). Billy Joel also performed "Miami 2017" and changed the lyrics to say that "Staten Island drowned," which gave everyone the shivers. Jimmy Fallon sang with Billy Joel, Sting, and Bon Jovi and smiled a lot.

But if you've ever had any doubts that Christina is the diva of our generation, then this video should squash those wrongful beliefs.

NASA scientists have been searching through deep space for years in order to find something that has so few flaws as this has. By god, we have finally found it.

Sauce

ivZYPx4hjYd6u.gif

Artemisia

Banned

This is a picture someone snapped of Christina shooting Blake Shelton's Christmas special:

ScgKp.jpg

I really wish she wasn't wearing that blazer so we could see her full silhouette, but just looking at the legs alone you can see she's slimming down. Another sign she's losing weight? She's wearing jeans again. It has been weeks since she's done a public event wearing those DAMN black leggings.

SPEAKING of Xtina Legendera, look at Gawker showing all us #Fighters how to properly STAN:

Sauce

ivZYPx4hjYd6u.gif

local

meanwhile, Beyonce performs at the US for World Humanitarian Day.

royalan

Beyonce is one of my faves

SzVft.gif

And? So when is she gonna dew it? Christina (who happened to be flying to New York that week to do Fallon and TODAY anyway), personally called her manager Irving Azoff to offer her assistance. And when she got there she performed one of her old songs with just a piano to accompany her and not a bit of PANDERING
Although I wish she would have

What kind of giving?

Leave it to Beyonce to use an opportunity to help the world as an opportunity to help herself.

~Live Lotus~

Bladenic

ScgKp.jpg

Sauce

ivZYPx4hjYd6u.gif

It seems she's having trouble losing from the mid section and stomach, like everyone else. I'm sure angles, outfits and whatever play a part, but she looks legit chubby in that Halloween costume yet slim and fit at the relief event. I don't get it.

Oh well, ready for Lotus to leak this week.

royalan

Also, seems that in the excitement to get their new OT up, GAF HOP jumped the gun a bit and had a little premature problem...

UEOAR.gif

<3<3 GAF HOP

royalan

Ugh.

You know, part of me has a bit of respect for The Age of the Superproducer. I like seeing some of these behind-the-scenes guys come up and really make it big.

But another part of me wishes that Pop's biggest stars would fucking branch out and work with other people. Radio has been so stagnant lately with everyone working with the same handful of people. And already it's looking like Zedd's going to be 2013's version of RedOne: used-up and spent.

Koodo

Banned
Gaga should have kept her mouth shut about working with Zedd. Give a perra an inch and she'll take the whole damn ruler.

i9UCBAWxHeQ5T.gif

botty

Banned
For all those who could not see Nicki Minaj: My Truth due to the effects of Hurricane Sandy, click here for a link to the video.

Truly an amazing show. I expected nothing less from the woman who not only helped hip hop, but opened doors for female MCs.

iPN9ZXKKGv9YV.gif

Kyon

Banned
I watched that video. It's not the whole thing tho? Is it a mini series? Like Hilary Duffs show she did for Dignity?

Kyon

Banned
I watched it.

She's a bitch. Nothing more to be said.

Tried not to mention....

Tho she did this on the Pink Friday special for MTV so I ain't surprised. It's more the fact that she DEMANDS respect. She doesn't know the concept of EARNING it. Just because you are successful doesn't mean you have a right to it off the bat. You get respect in the INDUSTRY maybe but not with ppl. She needs to fix her diva attitude it is not cute at all.

And deceased @ did bitch saying she changed Hip Hop for black woman.

She wanna get BEAT DOWN by KRIM
ny6.gif

Artemisia

Banned
She claims to have changed hip hop and to have opened doors but where are the effects of that? Where is the change, and where is the influx of female rappers?

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Smile melts me like butter.

ellietojjq.png

Trigger

Tried not to mention....

Tho she did this on the Pink Friday special for MTV so I ain't surprised. It's more the fact that she DEMANDS respect. She doesn't know the concept of EARNING it. Just because you are successful doesn't mean you have a right to it off the bat. You get respect in the INDUSTRY maybe but not with ppl. She needs to fix her diva attitude it is not cute at all.

ny6.gif

Yes Read ha

Styles

Tried not to mention....

ny6.gif

They can keep being delusional and stand for the ho and her pretentiousness.

ivkdNt3MxroRb.gif

Touchdown

Banned
Hey Nicki stans listen to what Whitney say at 6:46 here. This is why she isn't getting along with Mariah. If Whitney was still alive&#65279; she would hate Nicki's ass too. "The only thing I have a problem with the diva factor is WHO represents it and HOW you represent being a diva. Some divas can give us a bad name"

mariah-whitney-o.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom