• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ties

Banned
we are just playing, no one ever takes you seriously

we are just playing, no one ever takes you seriously
I rest my case, Farte.
iYYzBZEk3ON4e.gif

Order here.

Smoakstack Vol. 2 tracklist:
I Never Loved A Man
Your Cheatin' Heart
Walking After Midnight
That I Would Be Good / Use Somebody
Lies
I detect no "I Wish I Could Be Lonely Instead", "Call Me", or "So Far Apart" so I'm not interested. Those covers are nice, but eh, I highly preferred her original songs from the AIEW pre-show. Scratch that, I actually did like her covers from that time. IIRC, her Taylor Swift covers were nice.

Mau ®

TOP 10

1. MAROON 5 – One More Night: 191.289 (+ 0.091)
2. FUN. – Some Nights: 146.149 (+ 1.068) ▲
3. JUSTIN BIEBER – As Long As You Love Me: 144.357 (- 1.421) ▼
4. TAYLOR SWIFT – We Are Never Ever Getting…: 142.594 (- 0.038)
5. ALEX CLARE – Too Close: 131.586 (+ 1.385)
6. NE-YO – Let Me Love You: 129.237 (+ 1.319)

7. PINK – Blow Me (One Last Kiss): 118.505 (- 2.621)
8. CHRIS BROWN – Don’t Wake Me Up: 117.476 (- 0.869)
9. RIHANNA – Diamonds: 110.707 (+ 2.107) BIGGEST UPDATE!!!
10. KE$HA – Die Young: 94.171 (+ 1.001)

FILA

11. MIGUEL – Adorn: 92.034 (+ 1.342) ▲
12. OWL CITY & CARLY RAE JEPSEN – Good Time: 89.345 (- 1.879) ▼
13. BRUNO MARS – Locked Out Of Heaven: 82.825 (+ 1.334)
14. ELLIE GOULDING – Lights: 78.400 (- 0.868)
15. PHILLIP PHILLIPS – Home: 76.225 (+ 1.278) ▲
16. KATY PERRY – Wide Awake: 75.306 (- 0.209) ▼
17. NEON TREES – Everybody Talks: 71.498 (- 0.489)
18. GOTYE – Somebody That I Used To Know: 70.169 (- 0.147)
19. PSY – Gangnam Style: 68.401 (- 0.920)
20. LEE BRICE – Hard To Love: 65.790 (- 0.519)

OUTRAS

FLO RIDA – I Cry: 65.744 (+ 1.708)
TRAIN – 50 Ways To Say Goodbye: 63.380 (- 0.014)
KANYE WEST – Clique f/Big Sean & JAY-Z: 58.725 (+ 1.124)
ENRIQUE IGLESIAS – Finally Found You f/S. Adams: 58.632 (- 0.891)
ED SHEERAN – The A Team: 50.045 (+ 0.194)
LUMINEERS – Ho Hey: 44.684 (+ 1.550)
ONEREPUBLIC – Feel Again: 40.721 (+ 0.726)
ALICIA KEYS – Girl On Fire: 33.710 (+ 0.641)
ONE DIRECTION – Live While We’re Young: 33.338 (+ 0.061)
NICKI MINAJ – Va Va Voom: 32.709 (+ 1.972)
BEYONCE – Dance For You: 30.833 (- 0.271)
TAYLOR SWIFT – Begin Again: 30.354 (+ 0.590)
ADELE – Skyfall: 27.693 (+ 0.077)
MUMFORD & SONS – I Will Wait: 25.389 (+ 0.509)
THE SCRIPT – Hall Of Fame f/will.i.am: 22.385 (+ 0.901)
MUSE – Madness: 18.061 (+ 0.173)
JUSTIN BIEBER – Beauty And A Beat f/N. Minaj: 16.561 (+ 1.403)
KELLY CLARKSON – Catch My Breath: 15.004 (+ 0.477)
ELLIE GOULDING – Anything Could Happen: 14.912 (+ 0.303)
PINK – Try: 14.753 (+ 0.984)

Curiosidades:

FAITH HILL – American Heart: 7.860
NO DOUBT – Looking Hot: 0.157

royalan

Something interesting to know from those updates is "Your Body" is no longer being tracked on it lol

I noticed. ;______;

Why though? Your Body was losing in airplay this week but it wasn't the worst performing song being tracked. So why was it removed? ;_____;

Mau ®

I noticed. ;______;

Why though? Your Body was losing in airplay this week but it wasn't the worst performing song being tracked. So why was it removed? ;_____;

Its been losing airplay for almost 3 weeks. I guess they must've thought it was done radio-wise.

It could be a mistake too. Sometimes not all songs are displayed daily.

The success of Maroon 5's singles boggle my mind. They've all been terrible.

I liked Payphone but One More Night is vile IMO.

Mau ®

The most dreadful news turned up today: Max Martin and duo will.i.am/Guetta have songs on Unapologetic.

Let me go get high again....ch...

Kyon

Banned
So idk what is fucking going on but Britney was @ a private party I Vegas in what looked like a giant ass tent that fit a damn Ferris wheel inside.

A lot of confidentiality contracts were signed. No cell phones, no cameras. A lot of celebs attended.

She joined Chris Brown and Luda for their Birthday song.

No videos. Not sure if she joined them or if she sang happy birthday by herself.

The reported rumor is that either its a Kardashian party, or JHo's bday party(Not JLo it's JHo a rich foreigner)

So idk what is fucking going on but Britney was @ a private party I Vegas in what looked like a giant ass tent that fit a damn Ferris wheel inside.

A lot of confidentiality contracts were signed. No cell phones, no cameras. A lot of celebs attended.

She joined Chris Brown and Luda for their Birthday song.

No videos. Not sure if she joined them or if she sang happy birthday by herself.

The reported rumor is that either its a Kardashian party, or JHo's bday party(Not JLo it's JHo a rich foreigner)

Who wants THAT for their birthday?

Just sayin.

I detect no "I Wish I Could Be Lonely Instead", "Call Me", or "So Far Apart" so I'm not interested. Those covers are nice, but eh, I highly preferred her original songs from the AIEW pre-show. Scratch that, I actually did like her covers from that time. IIRC, her Taylor Swift covers were nice.

She has done so many covers.....favs are always gunna be missed. As someone else said "That I Would Be Good / Use Somebody" is excellent.

Not sure whether I will buy it myself. I already purchased Don't Rush and Catch My Breath so may not buy album at all since there are only 2 other new songs....which I can just download individually.

Wilsongt

TOP 10

1. MAROON 5 – One More Night: 191.289 (+ 0.091)
2. FUN. – Some Nights: 146.149 (+ 1.068) ▲
3. JUSTIN BIEBER – As Long As You Love Me: 144.357 (- 1.421) ▼
4. TAYLOR SWIFT – We Are Never Ever Getting…: 142.594 (- 0.038)
5. ALEX CLARE – Too Close: 131.586 (+ 1.385)
6. NE-YO – Let Me Love You: 129.237 (+ 1.319)

7. PINK – Blow Me (One Last Kiss): 118.505 (- 2.621)
8. CHRIS BROWN – Don’t Wake Me Up: 117.476 (- 0.869)
9. RIHANNA – Diamonds: 110.707 (+ 2.107) BIGGEST UPDATE!!!
10. KE$HA – Die Young: 94.171 (+ 1.001)

The lack of MesSIAh on that list annoys me.

As to the top 10 I am really surprised by the legs on FUN. songs. After We Are Young I fully expected them to be a one hit wonder. The success is welcome though.....their album is excellent.

Kyon

Banned
Yup. Deal with it.

I seriously never take what you say seriously because of this reason. Casuals trash any pop star except maybe 1 or two and think those 2 are better than the rest.

In your case Belly and Florence as well as 1D.

A HILARIOUS irony is in effect. Especially with the NERVE of you asking if anyone wants ANYTHING. Ask your faves that the next time they release a single. You will see the PUBLIC asking the same thing.

DISMISSED

I seriously never take what you say seriously because of this reason. Casuals trash any pop star except maybe 1 or two and think those 2 are better than the rest.

A HILARIOUS irony is in effect. Especially with the NERVE of you asking if anyone wants ANYTHING.

lol someone having a bad day?

Have a cookie :)

X0lOj.gif

Wilsongt

As to the top 10 I am really surprised by the legs on FUN. songs. After We Are Young I fully expected them to be a one hit wonder. The success is welcome though.....their album is excellent.

I do admit, both of their songs grew on me the more I heard them. In fact, I was actually listening to Some Nights on Youtube when I read that list the first time.

I do admit, both of their songs grew on me the more I heard them. In fact, I was actually listening to Some Nights on Youtube when I read that list the first time.
Yeah kind of the same. Initially I HATED them because their music video for WAY was kinda lame imo. Then I just kept listening. Then their album went on a 99c sale on amazon so picked it up....BLEW my mind. Such great tracks. Alone is my personal favorite....so quirky.

Bladenic

I found their album terribly boring actually. Some Nights is the only standout IMO.

ITZ how's Die Young doing compared to other Kesha songs? I imagine Tik Tok was her biggest radio hit, but what about the others?

I found their album terribly boring actually. Some Nights is the only standout IMO.

Guess it just fits my tastes.

One thing I will admit is that it lacks variety. I have a hard time listening to the whole thing start to finish....but when i just have my Ipod on shuffle there are few tracks I don't enjoy.

(except one annoying 6/7 minute track where the first half is amazing and the second half a complete snooze....such a shame.)

Bladenic

Guess it just fits my tastes.

One thing i will admit is that it lacks variety. I have a hard time listening to the whole thing start to finish....but when i just have my Ipod on shuffle there are few tracks I don't enjoy.

(except one annoying 6/7 minute track where the first half is amazing and the second half a complete snooze....such a shame.)

Yeah that's my problem, no variety. I do really like the lead singer's voice though, so hopefully their next effort is a little better. Also I heard their older material was better, so I should check it out.

Wilsongt

ITZ how's Die Young doing compared to other Kesha songs? I imagine Tik Tok was her biggest radio hit, but what about the others?

Honestly, in terms of quality of her songs I would put Die Young a little bit above Tik Tok. In my opinion, out of all of her radio releases, Blow is the best followed by Take it Off.

Blow > Take it Off > Die Young > Tik Tok > We R Who We R >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Your Love Is My Drug >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Blah Blah Blah

So you would think Die Young would be doing on par with Blow/Take if Off right now.

Trigger

Blow blows. Your Love is My Drug is an eternal jam though.

A HILARIOUS irony is in effect. Especially with the NERVE of you asking if anyone wants ANYTHING. Ask your faves that the next time they release a single. You will see the PUBLIC asking the same thing.

DISMISSED

irUYuAwz6DDhA.gif

Bladenic

Honestly, in terms of quality of her songs I would put Die Young a little bit above Tik Tok. In my opinion, out of all of her radio releases, Blow is the best followed by Take it Off.

Blow > Take it Off > Die Young > Tik Tok > We R Who We R >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Your Love Is My Drug >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Blah Blah Blah

So you would think Die Young would be doing on par with Blow/Take if Off right now.

Your Love is my jam, love it. Idk if I could pick a fave, they're all great jams. Take It Off and Blah are my least liked though.

What I like the most about Die Young besides the amazing chorus is the no auto tune.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom