• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Giving her a PLANE means nothing and you completely missed the point. You were making it seem like Gaga was SLAYING in Latin America and had the nerve to bring up Flop Fatale Tour. BTW isn't slaying LATIN AMERICA because she did well in Costa Rica.

Britney had more ppl in her venue on the MEXICO date for her flop tour for Gods Sakes.

tumblr_mcm63hQGER1r1vavao1_500.jpg

Let me not forget She grossed 3mill for her Venezuela date.

Oh and let's not FORGET that Madonna is STILL out grossing her and counting.

Keep trying to drag the MDNA tour but guess who sold more in South America?

I mean you wanna talk CURRENT things right? Flop Fatale was a year ago lets talk about NOW since that's what y'all always wanna argue about. MDNA Tour >>>BTW Tour deal.

Keep ignoring Madonnas numbers. The reality will SINK IN. When She is DONE SLAYING THE WORLD.

Gaga certainly slays tho.

My point is she didn't slay Latin America

Still using false receipts I see

this was the crowd on the Mexican date

602376_10151285454745803_1932491587_n.jpg

and lets not forget Gaga did 140k last year in Mexico, Britney did more if you count the FREE show and the fact she hadnt been there for 9 years

and of course the BTW tour has already outsold all of her tours to this point.

And no one brought up the MDNA tour except you since your fave couldnt
she is slaying Latin America and you will deal just like you have to DEAL with your fave collabing with Shit.I.am and maybe Bruises
ibwGT9y2U5mezf.gif

Artemisia

Banned
Still using false receipts I see

this was the crowd on the Mexican date

602376_10151285454745803_1932491587_n.jpg

and lets not forget Gaga did 140k last year in Mexico, Britney did more if you count the FREE show and the fact she hadnt been there for 9 years

and of course the BTW tour has already outsold all of her tours to this point.

And no one brought up the MDNA tour except you since your fave couldnt
she is slaying Latin America and you will deal just like you have to DEAL with your fave collabing with Shit.I.am and maybe Bruises
ibwGT9y2U5mezf.gif

KE23F.gif

Has Lotus leaked yet?

I'm drunk and am THIS close to getting laid but I decided to inquire about this right now. I'm such a good stan

Has Lotus leaked yet?

I'm drunk and am THIS close to getting laid but I decided to inquire about this right now. I'm such a good stan
Do go on. You can't just say this and not provide details. I expect a livejournal entry titled If You Seek Amy by the end of tomorrow.

tumblr_mcol10owD11rji0pmo1_400.gif

This is my only and most successful thread.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=495671

Seethe.
:bows to Aguila:

Such a flawless job you did with the OT.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Dunno who she's supposed to be but she once again looks considerably bigger than she did last week. Actually... She looks bigger here than in the pictures at the hurricane relief thing. What kind of witchery?

She is playing herself after Lotus Flops.

ibqzry9iIOpy9A.gif

Please don't flop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom