• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

moulels

Also unrelated but fans of AHS and Famke Janssen check out this trailer for the Netflix original series Hemlock's Grove. It premieres all episodes at once in April of this year (I think).

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=507593

OMG, Famke Godssen is everything.

i1Sp2wHzQLeBW.gif

This will ease the wait for Homeland.

DMeisterJ

Banned
The Hot 100 came out today. Biggest news is "Scream and Shout" finally hitting the top 10, coming in at #8 after weeks of being blocked from the top 10. Bruno clocks another week at #1 while "Diamonds" takes back it's position at #2 after falling to #3 last week. Speaking of Rihanna, her album sales crossed over 580k this week after eight weeks on the market, and has officially been certified Gold by the RIAA for sales over 500k. Congratulations to all the pop stars.

ixO2KjMgP41Kg.gif

Bladenic

Best Album of 2012: Channel Orange

Most Overrated Album of 2012: Channel Orange

Reason why we don't use Metacritic, folks.

trash2.gif

It's user voted brah. The POP GAF Grammies had same thing with nominations.

The users also voted 2 of his songs as the top 2 of the year and another in the top 10. But people don't like his music.

botty

Banned
It's user voted brah. The POP GAF Grammies had same thing with nominations.

The users also voted 2 of his songs as the top 2 of the year and another in the top 10. But people don't like his music.

Users voted the album to win two categories which contradict each other. Can't wait till grammy night, where we can finally close this horrifying chapter on Frank Ocean for good.

iwWBptYt4UyWf.gif

cory64

Hmm, only 13 top 10s for Britney? That doesn't seem right considering she's been charting for 14 years...

Madonna: 38
Michael Jackson: 28
Mariah Carey: 27
Janet Jackson: 27
Whitney Houston: 24
Rihanna: 23
Beyoncé: 14 (+10 with DC)
Taylor Swift: 14
Britney Spears: 13
Katy Perry: 11
Lady Gaga: 11
Justin Timberlake: 11 (+6 with Nsync)
Kelly Clarkson: 10
Kesha: 9
Christina Aguilera: 9

Bladenic

Hmm, only 13 top 10s for Britney? That doesn't seem right considering she's been charting for 14 years...

Britney wasn't much of a hitmaker before. She didn't start getting regular hits until post Blackout really.

Artemisia

Banned
Best Album of 2012: Channel Orange

Most Overrated Album of 2012: Channel Orange

Reason why we don't use Metacritic, folks.

trash2.gif

on that same overrated list:

5 - Believe by Justin Bieber

I cannot believe there are still people around hating on this guy. I thought that ship had sailed.

Artemisia

Banned

According to her singles discography listing on wikipedia, before blackout, she only had 4 top ten hits (Baby one more time, Crazy, OIDIA, Toxic), only one of them being top 5 (Baby one more time). After OIDIA, it took 3 years for her next top ten hit, Toxic, which peaked at only 9. She then went 2 whole years without a hit.

Then Gimme More happened, and including that she has had 8 top ten hits (Gimme More, Circus, Womanizer, 3, Hold It Against Me, Till The World Ends, I Wanna Go, Scream and Shout), 6 of those being top 3, and 3 of them reaching the top of the chart.

Scream and Shout is also gaining on radio so expect to see her top 3 hits after blackout increasing to 7.

Bladenic

the true ugliness of the Gen V pokemon is showing itself in this thread rn
VjvlV.gif

They really are running out of ideas. Can't blame them, but a trash Pokemon? Yikes. And the new legendaries are deer, of which there are like 7-8 Pokemon already, 3-4 of them legendaries.

Kyon

Banned

She was blacklisted on radio for years. Don't be surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom