• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trigger

Did we already congratulate Taylor for clocking another week at #1 for Red and blocking Bruno?

Seems that Rih and 1D were the only people to come out this fall and get that #1.

What kind of Elite company?

Indeed. It's good see such wonderful artists slaying.

Why is Safe and Sound under "Favorite Unreleased Tracks" when it was an official single for The Hunger Games?

ixeegJLX8Spmy.gif
Not to mention it's from 2011.

Did we already congratulate Taylor for clocking another week at #1 for Red and blocking Bruno?

Seems that Rih and 1D were the only people to come out this fall and get that #1.

What kind of Elite company?

Taylor sales have blown my mind really. Such legs.

She may not have the international sales of some of the artists she is competing against, but who needs international sales when you are selling so well in the biggest music market there is?

royalan

Observations:

1) Chris Brown gets more and more disgusting with each passing month.

2) I wanted to call Rihbruises the new Ike and Tina or Bobby and Whitney, but both of those iconic and tumultuous pairings involve infinitely more talented people. The insult would be too much.

3) Bruises must have a new music project coming up. This would be the only way to explain why he's being so publicly affectionate with Rihanna. The second he gets a top 10 single (and let's pray that never happens again), expect to start seeing him photographed in the club with mixed female "fans" and subliminally dissing Rihanna, as per.

I wonder how much the holidays have helped Taylor's sales.

Significantly me thinks. Same with 1D.

Each week since black Friday her sales have gone up around 20% or so. Though I don't expect them to rise THAT much next week. Taylor is a nice, safe, gift to give your teenage daughter I suppose.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Observations:

1) Chris Brown gets more and more disgusting with each passing month.

2) I wanted to call Rihbruises the new Ike and Tina or Bobby and Whitney, but both of those iconic and tumultuous pairings involve infinitely more talented people. The insult would be too much.

3) Bruises must have a new music project coming up. This would be the only way to explain why he's being so publicly affectionate with Rihanna. The second he gets a top 10 single (and let's pray that never happens again), expect to start seeing him photographed in the club with mixed female "fans" and subliminally dissing Rihanna, as per.

Observations.

You're pressed and both of them have infinitely more success than your fave has had in years.

Bye.

Bladenic

Chris Brown looks like the fucking fetus version of Voldemort from Goblet of Fire. What an ugly person, inside and out.

I know right? If there's ever been one person, male or female, that has utterly baffled me in that there are people that exist that find said person attractive, it's this disgusting excuse for a human.

Edit: DMJ I beg you to not start defending Shit Brown by association.

Trigger

I wonder if Chris has been doing any hard drugs? He's gotten so skinny looking in the face.

Significantly me thinks. Same with 1D.

Each week since black Friday her sales have gone up around 20% or so. Though I don't expect them to rise THAT much next week. Taylor is a nice, safe, gift to give your teenage daughter I suppose.

Yeah, and I figure this is time of year when people are looser with their cash.

B-Dex

Has Bruises sold more than Bobby Brown tho? I mean I know Bobby had a huge album in the 80s but since then I never hear about him or any of his singles. Actually it doesn't really matter I guess. They are both terrible human beings.

Also, Lana Fuchs gives me life. We need more Sin City Rules gifs.

DMeisterJ

Banned
But where are all the pics of Ke$ha snorting coke and smoking blunts?

Where is the pic of Ke$ha snorting coke? And please don't roll out that tired Coachella pic with her on some guys shoulder saying it's coke, when it's clearly weed since she has a blunt paper in her other hand.
--
Oh, that pic doesn't exist does it?

Bye.

iheartrihannaslayingbm0ptg.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom