• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koodo

Banned
I can't bring myself to listen to JoJo's mixtape. Every time I hear something from her I can't help but feel the prolonged anguish of unjust contract laws.

#freeJoJo2013

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
667223076_700.jpg

ahh.gif

Oh? What are your essays about?
I just finished my student teaching, and have to submit:

- An ethnographic school portrait (15-20 pages)
- Student case study (5 pages)
- Philosophy of education research paper (5 pages)

I've been gathering evidence all throughout the semester, but haven't really had the time to sit and write since lesson planning and Persona 4 consume so much of my time.

Thanks to the following ladies for getting me through these past few months:

tumblr_mapsuwrX3D1r3gi71o1_500.gif

tumblr_mdaelhrRq11qzt564o1_400.gif

sara-lee-logo.jpg

tumblr_mevmp7TPJF1r0fwvco1_r1_500.jpg

Bladenic

Was her CD ever even released in the states?

I was gunna buy it on Amazon but the only option was to import.

Nope, not even scheduled yet. But it sold 38k after two weeks in the UK and disappeared on the charts afterward. Aka a flop. Even Ellie debuted with higher sales with Halcyon.

B-Dex

No. It's Phantasy Stars 20th anniversary. I had to #WeighAnchor for it.

It's too bad Phantasy Star is the equivalent of Xtina to Britney. Competing but not really and then falling almost into irrelevancy.

Phantasy Star Online was amazing on my Dreamcast

It's too bad Phantasy Star is the equivalent of Xtina to Britney. Competing but not really and then falling almost into irrelevancy.

You mean it has more substance and is of a better quality? I see.

PSIV will forever be my fave

royalan

Whoa....

WHOA....

Now comparing Xtina to Phantasy Star is going TOO far.

Xtina is more like Dragon Quest to Britney's Final Fantasy. Higher quality series that often lacks the big budget and instant worldwide recognition of the Final Fantasy series - which used to be amazing, but is now resting on its big name while using its huge budget to push piles and piles of rancid shit upon the world.

Whoa....

WHOA....

Xtina is more like Dragon Quest to Britney's Final Fantasy. Higher quality series that often lacks the big budget and instant worldwide recognition of the Final Fantasy series - which used to be amazing, but is now resting on its big name while using its huge budget to push piles and piles of rancid shit upon the world.

Played-out and looks like shit?

*titter*

When will Lightning tbh.

pstarart03.jpg

oHF72.gif

B-Dex

Whoa....

WHOA....

Sis, Dragon Quest actually sells in it's country of origin..... I mean, I like some songs on Lotus but let's be real. It isn't selling in the US. Dragon Quest has to be released on weekends in Japan otherwise a large portion of the population will skip school/work to get it.

In fact ANY pop act would kill for that kind of accomplishment.

tumblr_m620fzDqzv1rs3mo9o1_500.jpg

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Why is Safe and Sound under "Favorite Unreleased Tracks" when it was an official single for The Hunger Games?

ixeegJLX8Spmy.gif

Because I didnt bother to check all those songs since there was a lot of them

and I expected you guys to know better than to submit released songs
ibiV8i13TlTfUO.gif

Koodo

Banned
Xtincta is an accurate representation of Sonic The Hedgehog. The lesser product that nevertheless found its niche, only to squander it away at the turn of the century.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Did we already congratulate Taylor for clocking another week at #1 for Red and blocking Bruno?

Seems that Rih and 1D were the only people to come out this fall and get that #1.

What kind of Elite company?

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Must have been the same people who submitted Xtincta for Artist Of The Year, they seem prone to making errors.

Find these people and annul their votes.
iiMCJMtWo3lC.gif

No, wait

I actually remember questioning whether Safe and Sound had been released but didn't look it up since it was Arte who nominated it and since he is a Taylor stan I took his word

r4CiE.png

B-Dex

Did we already congratulate Taylor for clocking another week at #1 for Red and blocking Bruno?

Seems that Rih and 1D were the only people to come out this fall and get that #1.

What kind of Elite company?

I don't see a reason to congratulate a local act tbh. She isn't even in the top 10 in Canada. In fact she is at 21 on iTunes.

Pink, Bruno Mars, Blink 182 and a bunch of Christmas albums are beating her.

But I mean it is hard to compete with
boney+m.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom