• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

OMFGGGGG MTV just dragged UnemployedTINA WelfareLERA through the mud
lmfao.gif

Some choice quotes:

lmfao.gif
lmfao.gif
lmfao.gif
lmfao.gif
lmfao.gif
lmfao.gif
lmfao.gif
lmfao.gif

The article does have some cute quotes about ha but its MTV. They cant be harsh THAT to an artist at the end of the day kiiiii

Oh, ITZ. Not only is that article MONTHS old but it's largely a realistic and POSITIVE look at Christina's career and how people might have been expecting too much from this era. Botty-sis and I happen to agree with it.

I don't know about you sometimes. :-/

Bladenic

Is season 8 of supernatural over yet? I have been waiting for it to end so I can just watch the whole thing.

Lol course not, ends in May. Only 9 episodes so far. Also a lock for renewal. We're gonna have 10 seasons by the end. I heard S8 is better than 6 and 7 so far, so I'm excited.

Is season 8 of supernatural over yet? I have been waiting for it to end so I can just watch the whole thing.

You too?

I always wait till shows end before watching them (except reality TV and The Good Wife) because I have no patience for waiting for the next episode/season to start.

botty

Banned
wait you finished the other seasons?

You too?

I always wait till shows end before watching them (except reality TV and The Good Wife) because I have no patience for waiting for the next episode/season to start.

Yeah, I started doing this after Heroes got cancelled. Though, some shows I still watch regularly.

Bladenic

If it's any consolation, Roy said that Season 2 will be shit
bhuHH.gif

That's more than enough reason to know that it isn't
bhuHH.gif

It's sad that Roy's seal of disapproval is considered a seal of approval lmao

Though I think Roy has pretty good taste generally, other than what he stans for. And the bey hate.

royalan

It's sad that Roy's seal of disapproval is considered a seal of approval lmao

Though I think Roy has pretty good taste generally, other than what he stans for. And the bey hate.

....I am not the damn Michael Pachter of this thread.
;_____;

But he is a GAFFER...LAWWD, could you imagine him posting in here?

"Adele's next album will flop!"

botty

Banned
Roy, as long as Just a Fool remains stable, it could still pick up in January and get that AC crowd pushing for it. I wouldn't count it out either.

in2CBeHwDtgUo.gif

Bladenic

....I am not the damn Michael Pachter of this thread.
;_____;

But he is a GAFFER...LAWWD, could you imagine him posting in here?

"Adele's next album will flop!"

Haha that'd be crazy.

Although can you imagine if Adele's next album really does flop?

Roy, as long as Just a Fool remains stable, it could still pick up in January and get that AC crowd pushing for it. I wouldn't count it out either.

in2CBeHwDtgUo.gif

ibbOB8cGj4i6my.gif

Same thing my fellow Kelly stans are saying about Catch My Breath......which already has almost 50 million AI to build upon.

Christopher

You know what gif slays me if used correctly hottie looking in a mirror for some reason I die

FYI not here for Kelly shade tbh dark side face me life

Also I'm makin my wide a candle lit diner :)

Nemesis_

I can't with your hideous gifs

ibcVy9lxOH9yk7.gif

Are you talking about the subject or the quality? Most of my Muse ones are shitty Tumblr ones as I have no time RIP.

If you're talking about Matt then Ch...

It's unfortunate I don't have a psychotic vendetta against anyone otherwise I might put some more efforT into my craft.

Christopher

Pro tip always do something nice or unexpected or go out of your way to please your boy or girlfriend

Romance is dieing and I'm an old soul so I try my best to keep things interesting.

That's why I like Ri when she's not singing about how big a dick is or how slutty she likes it lol

Nemesis_

Is she being held at gunpoint to pose with those animals?

ioH93LJsrRoTZ.gif

him and those other guys you've been posting a lot lately

i7qjTO44AsXKX.gif

Muse are flawless and you will deal. You're lucky we share faves or I would be inclined to drag.

iVFrG97nXiPOm.gif

I appreciate you following my posts though.

iQt4LAlVpCOXu.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
Pro tip always do something nice or unexpected or go out of your way to please your boy or girlfriend

Romance is dieing and I'm an old soul so I try my best to keep things interesting.

That's why I like Ri when she's not singing about how big a dick is or how slutty she likes it lol

I'm confused about the last sentence, but I get the first two. But at least you like Rih.

#NAVY

Lol
ipD8y9xtjEkKZ.jpg

you're getting too good at this
VjvlV.gif

He's a natural.
ipD8y9xtjEkKZ.jpg

iE5I7AG0lQm7W.gif

Have family over but I may make some time to drop in <3

You know what gif slays me if used correctly hottie looking in a mirror for some reason I die

FYI not here for Kelly shade tbh dark side face me life

Also I'm makin my wide a candle lit diner :)

Dawwwww

tumblr_mf9txrg28t1rem904o1_500.gif

royalan

Are furries the new illuminati symbol?

iYccmd94mGFWt.gif

No, they're the new and even more blatant "PLEASE LIKE ME AND THINK I'M IRONICALLY HIP WHICH BY ASSOCIATION WILL OF COURSE MAKE YOU IRONICALLY HIP C'MOOOOOON" symbol.

in2CBeHwDtgUo.gif

*.*

Us #Fighters really do have faith. Truly the Stanbase of the Year...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom