• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.
CAKEsus>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Flop Down/I Been Flopped

Agreed. At least Cake felt self-aware in its ridiculousness. I enjoy Bey being ratchet because she does it with a wink and a nudge and exudes a great deal of likability with it, which is why I love Freakum Dress and Video Phone so much. This is just some Rihanna nonsense.

I'm not gonna judge this or Cake anymore coz if I had all that money and resources I would make stupid shit like this in my free time too. Lol

botty

Banned
Work by Iggy Azalea fucking slays. It is perfection.

It's abouT time you realized.
iAeGfN9hwWwP2.gif

You were trying to spill the tea on ALL OF US in the 20/20 thread earlier that we don't like "anything avant garde". I don't know what kind of "notions" could be more stale than this.

Do you think that this medley of ratchet is "avant garde" and that's why a majority of us didn't like it?

No see, what I said was:
Some popgaffers like things because its different and "avant garde" but it mostly sounds like shit to me. But those are my sisters and I <3 them.

Maybe you misunderstood.

I Been On scratches my Texas Trill/Chopped & Screwed itch, so I may be biased.

Aguila

#ICONIC
I don't care which Azealia does it, I just want one of them to really give some competition to that conceited complacent Garbaj.

I mean, wtf, she's on her 4th re-re-release of pink something or another.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Speaking of Garbaj, after this week's sales come in, Unapologetic will be ahead of Roman Reloaded. i.e.: Unap will have sold more in 17 weeks than Nicki sold in over a year with a re-release.

cory64

JUNE 10th

HqBDdU0.jpg

1. Hush (Interlude)
2. Young Minds
3. She Beats
4. Filters
5. After The Fall
6. Sing To Me
7. Dem Worlds
8. Primary Colours
9. Sleep With My Enemies
10. Wicked Game
11. Fight For Your Love
12. Mouth To Mouth
13. Searching
14. Centuries
15. Criminal Gift

You will be slain.
If you need to get acquainted with Emika:
Drop The Other
Professional Loving
Double Edge

reposted because this shit is too good to be paid dust

Ummmm so I finally listened to The Boys by Nicki Minaj and those rap verses were giving me LIIIIIIFFFFFEEEEEE.

That's the energy that made me like her in the first place. She should have dropped that Lassie lady and do the chorus herself though.

Nemesis_

The only song I can use from The Re-Up is Freedom. I don't know what it is, but the beat and the kind of sombre tone of the refrain is everythinG to me.

Who woulda thought I above everyone else would be enjoying a non-pop Nicki song.

iRwyEojJZkVU3.gif

Trigger

Why does Diamonds sound so good? I feel so ashamed.

Because Sia blessed it with her amazing touch.

Ummmm so I finally listened to The Boys by Nicki Minaj and those rap verses were giving me LIIIIIIFFFFFEEEEEE.

That's the energy that made me like her in the first place. She should have dropped that Lassie lady and do the chorus herself though.

But this is the most exposure Cassie will get for the next three years at least.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
When Broke With Expensive Taste finally comes out and slays lives, I shall enjoy watching you all seethe and simmer in the juices of your bad tastes.

In other news though, I've just discovered The Saturdays - What About us and it is giving me life right now

iTfzuQlnFJQL6.gif

botty

Banned
Cute.

i used to root for azealia to punch nicki out the game, but fuck azealia. now im rooting for that chubby girl with the gun to punch both of them out.

Katie Got Bandz is an independent artist, whose biggest concern is getting 10k views on youtube. Nicki Minaj is being watched by millions on American Idol. You can root for her all you want, just know that you'll be waiting a minute before any results occur.

iCLepXcqmBJod.gif

Yung Rapunxel is out March 26. I'm sure of it. I'll ban myself if it doesn't happen.

Mourning you already.

iSK4vRuOsKaMJ.gif

Nemesis_

nnnnnnnn do you have more gifs of this flawless movie? *.*

it1FlcC7BQSEf.gif

My gift to you, Fey sis.

Doing lectures all day but when he starts talking about stuff I already know I start GIFfing the rest. Hopefully should be done with the whole thing by the end of the day. Check my MinuS

Fey

Banned
My gift to you, Fey sis.

Doing lectures all day but when he starts talking about stuff I already know I start GIFfing the rest. Hopefully should be done with the whole thing by the end of the day. Check my MinuS
‹3
take your time tho, don't ignore your lectures ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom