• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
iyTwT3IGBOpbV.gif

Azealia Banks is performing at the Ultra Music Festival today and I expect you all to tune in for the impending slayage
assuming they show her set that is

Shows on at 4:50 (9:50 in the Uk)

That is all.

iyTwT3IGBOpbV.gif

cory64

It could also be because:

4's singles didn't flop because none of them were actually singles because she released 2/3 of the album to radio/video so CLEARLY that era was a bona fide success that can't be judged by the standards of lesser artists that flood the airwaves with endless singles. Like Adele.

Nemesis_

4's singles didn't flop because none of them were actually singles because she released 2/3 of the album to radio/video so CLEARLY that era was a bona fide success that can't be judged by the standards of lesser artists that flood the airwaves with endless singles. Like Adele.

I had to read this like, five times.

#NAVY

5 is coming and it's going to be the best album of 2013. You itunes chart stans can go slobber over today's radio updates. The rest of us will be listening to music.

cory64

5 is coming and it's going to be the best album of 2013. You itunes chart stans can go slobber over today's radio updates. The rest of us will be listening to music.
Everyone who says this always ends up boasting about iTunes and radio updates when the time comes. It's such a tired pattern.

Artemisia

Banned
What if no new beyonce album is coming and it's just a greatest hits compilation?

I would be pretty disappointed. 4 is my favorite album of hers.
iiMCJMtWo3lC.gif

Trouble song by Taylor Swift is great, the hook is just great. I heard it on the radio and surprised it's taylor swift

Yeah, it's one of the few radio pop songs that incorporate dubstep well.

Hey POPGaf! You changed your thread title! lol

So what's the deal with the capitalization at the end of a worD?

I am not completely sure, but for me it adds some degree of emphasiS

3phemeral

I thought the only time you capitalize the last letter of a word is when it already ends with "t", so as to imply that it's "true tea" being spilled. At least, that's what I assumed from context.

Pavaloo

Pop slang and lingo is something I'll have to learn it seems. I finally realize where my girl-friends are getting their phrases n' stuff from.

Artemisia

Banned
death at the track being a warning to the other bitches that she's coming

"I took some time to live my life, but don't think I'm just his little wife"

i7vpiehJZjit6.gif

royalan

The transformation is complete, and the student has officially become the teacher. This sounds like something from Rihanna's "Maybe" pile...

tumblr_mjsqdvCvdv1s7n211o1_500.gif

OFFICIAL ALBUM TRACK OR NOT KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII THIS IS SO BAD!!!

SECOND

SUPERMANISDEAD

SATCH

SOULSCRIBE

WHERE Y'ALL AT!?!? You are ALL being called before the House to ANSWER for this MESS!

royalan

This is reminding me of Ciara's "You Got Me" - you know, that song she came out with where she raged against the haters and announced that she was back to taking music seriously...

Well...we all know how THAT turned out...

Fey

Banned
it definitely sounds like she's trying to appeal to the rihanna/azealia crowd with this track.
673Wpwq.png

the production is nice, though.

edit: not katie got bandz noo

Artemisia

Banned
This is reminding me of Ciara's "You Got Me" - you know, that song she came out with where she raged against the haters and announced that she was back to taking music seriously...

Well...we all know how THAT turned out...

the production tho

for a "watch out bitches" track, it's quite excellent

402739116.gif

royalan

it definitely sounds like she's trying to appeal to the rihanna/azealia crowd with this track.
673Wpwq.png

the production is nice, though.

edit: not katie got bandz noo

I do like the beat for the first 45 seconds.

Her vocals sound so out of place, though.

What a fucking poser. She ain't about this life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom