• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

cory64

I didn't know my fave was in Viva Piñata
RuZgX3h.jpg

botty

Banned
This unattractiveness is reciprocal clearly. I just think if you're gonna talk shit, expect shit back.

I understand that this place can be mostly receipt stanning, and shading at times... but we do have moments where we talk about new music, old music, and the industry without being messy. I think if you don't like it, you should try to start up a conversation or drop some new music in the thread. I would listen to it, and I am sure someone else would too. Just complaining won't change anything. I'm not trying to drag you or anything, but I do hope you re-think your opinion of pop-gaf.

royalan

This unattractiveness is reciprocal clearly. I just think if you're gonna talk shit, expect shit back.

I think it's obvious you're crossing a line though.

Also, it should go without saying at this point that this thread is more than open to you creating the type of discussion that you want to have.

If not, though...well, by all means, commit account suicide...

DMeisterJ

Banned
I probably shouldn't have went in on pop gaf - I'll admit that was pretty wrong. But getting booted every time because you replied to an insult starts to get annoying after a while. If one can't take it, one shouldn't dish it out.

Well the way that Nem feels about you isn't indicative of POP-GAF as a whole.

No tea, no shade to nem

royalan

Oh for crying out loud...

Not trying to backseat mod or anything, but this is like the 48576483973894673939th time Plug.dj drama has spilled into the thread...

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Oh for crying out loud...

Not trying to backseat mod or anything, but this is like the 48576483973894673939th time Plug.dj drama has spilled into the thread...

listening to Yung Rapunxel and when I read this post the part
so tired, tired of all this drama

came on
iyTwT3IGBOpbV.gif

Aguila

#ICONIC
NO. STOP.

Purity Ring are one-trick pony SHIT. AlunaGeorge have displayed more variety and complexity in their production in a single song than the Filthy Ring's entire discography.

It's the tiny girly voices tbh

But, yes, I do see the difference in production :(

CRS

Surely all of you believe that they are godawful. I believe in you.
You would think.

Man... now im listening to NSYNC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=200COPwAy5U

GOAT

lol you got me wtching NSync vids on youtube. its funny realizing how its just 80% JT and 20% JC

even boy bands had their weed carriers

Whoever the dude was with the headband lost hard.

S Club 7 had the hardest bangers by far but they were far too inconsistent, I stand by that shit tho

Fuck your nsync. Backstreet boys had way better singles

what about vengaboys tho

cory64

NO. STOP.

Purity Ring are one-trick pony SHIT. AlunaGeorge have displayed more variety and complexity in their production in a single song than the Filthy Ring's entire discography.

WithxmN.gif

They are a little limited, but so is Beach House, and I don't think that's necessarily a bad thing. Fineshrine and Obedear shit.

AG is probably better overall tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom